Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 02:14 PM

1,198 posts, read 1,530,528 times

Advertisements

I wished I could do some nude sunbathing in my backyard, but the walls in my backyard is only about 3 feet high and I also have just a gate around it too. So, everyone can see what I'm doing, when I sunbathe.

But I do have a great tan anyway, just not my butt or my breasts area is tanned, but that's okay. It's still sexy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2007, 06:41 AM

4,343 posts, read 14,776,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfask View Post
um lol I have a feeling rapture we that we are talking about the same beach in NJ

the volleyball games were interesting.
I also noticed there were a few families with kids.

karla
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHomeHappy View Post
Gunninson Beach on Sandy Hook
Yes, that's it, I lived five minutes from there! I had some interesting times at that beach, some fun and some I wish I stayed home. It's a scary bunch these days.

Old 06-26-2007, 07:13 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,880,923 times
Remember as a kid before suntan lotion, my sisters would take olive oil and mix iodine with it to help give them a darker tan.

Old 06-26-2007, 07:13 AM

1,507 posts, read 5,907,503 times
Default No Nudes

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfask View Post
and how would we know this nhh ? huh huh lol

karla
OK Karla, here's the true story. Many years ago, I went there with a former friend on a dare. She was/is a total wack job & a drunk. I thought I was "cool". We were very young. The next weekend she got a few more drunk girlfriends to go with us. I was the only one covered up. They were all drunk & naked & some gross guys sat next to us staring & drinking her beer while at full attention. I had nightmares about that day for weeks. Watching the gross freeloaders stare, drink, point .lol....watching the vollyball(s) lol...game. Let me say TO EACH HIS OWN- no judging just telling a personal story - its just my opinion. I did not like it at all.

And you my friend? Any story to tell????Huh karla Huh huh huh

Old 08-04-2007, 02:51 PM

1 posts, read 17,255 times
The nude beach in Miami is Haulover beach. It is very popular. South Beach in Miami is a topless beach.

Nude recreation is becoming very popular. Forbes Magazine says it is the fastest growing trend in the travel industry.

One of the problems with nude beaches is you do get men who come and sit and stare at people. That is one of the reasons why nudist resorts in America are so popular.

Americans are just not as mature when it comes to nude and topless sunbathing compared to Europeans. Look at the people here posting about how they feel only the "beautiful" people should be allowed at nude beaches. To they feel the same way about regualr beaches?

Nude sunbathing is for everyone. It is nice and relaxing and fun.

And I do know of what I am talking as my wife and I own a nudist resort called The Terra Cotta Inn located in sunny Palm Springs, CA.

Old 06-12-2008, 10:32 PM

1 posts, read 15,804 times
Default Watson Lake - Prescott AZ

Hi,

Watson Lake in Prescott has some awesome spots to go nude sunbathing. Lots of privacy inside those rocks.

Try it someday!

Old 06-13-2008, 01:32 PM

5,077 posts, read 14,642,263 times
Im one of those 54% - I think nude sunbathing is very relaxing and NO tan lines! Yay! LOL - when I had my (above ground) pool and had it all fenced in with privacy fence, I'll admit it - I used to sunbath nude - do I have the perfect body for it? Nope but I feel pretty darned comfortable in my own skin to do so! It's sexy too, lets admit it LOL

Old 06-13-2008, 02:01 PM

1,075 posts, read 4,310,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
I think nude might be better than in a bathing suit. Seems to me, since my body is less than perfect, that it looks better without the dinky pieces of cloth highlighting the imperfections.
I found the same thing. Used to frequent a nude beach for years, and with everyone else in the nude, with an all-over tan, everyone looks good. Even all the different shapes and sizes.

In fact, once you get used to it, you hardly notice that people are nude, compared to someone in a little bikini or gasp, speedo, lol.

But it does attract a lot of looky-lou's and weirdos for sure. Kind of takes the fun out of it when you've got four guys fully dressed sitting on the log next to where you're laying.

Finally had to buy a bathing suit.

Old 06-14-2008, 03:24 AM

394 posts, read 1,506,284 times
I guess if I had a completely private area (my own pool for example with walls and no one could see in) I would do nude sunbathing. But as far as public?? No way. I have been to a nude beach (while clothed in a swimsuit and had no desire to join the nudies) and honestly thought was just plain gross.....have no desire to go again.

Old 06-15-2008, 08:04 PM

3,650 posts, read 9,502,785 times
I heard Sandy Hook is big with the gays now.
I know I would never bring kids there - thats fo rsure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty