Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 04:22 PM

633 posts, read 2,540,836 times

Advertisements

There is a beach here in San Diego called Black's Beach that is nude. Been there once. I'd go back, but you have climb down this cliff and then have to hike back up it, it's challenging to say the least. I told hubby next time we felt like doing this, just have a helicopter land and pick me up cause I'm not climbing back up that cliff, lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2007, 04:25 PM
MB2

3,496 posts, read 9,431,487 times
Talking I don't care in the least, even if I was 400 lbs!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janipoo View Post
I'm sorry but.......some people just need to leave their clothes on!
Not to knock you by any means, but, when people go to the naked beach section, they go there for one reason, and one reason only.
It is wrong (in my eyes) for anybody, to be judgemental about anybody else's body, as long as they feel comfortable enough to take their clothes off.
If you don't like the sight, you have 2 options....either don't go there, or look away.
Thankfully, this is a free country, and one can chose on where to go, and I hope that people will learn, to feel comfortable and secure in their own skin, no matter what shape, size, color.
Nakedness is the original form human kind started with, and now some people have a problem with it ?
I also wish, people would just stop worrying already, what other people think, do and say, because it ABSOLUTELY doesn't matter!
Life's way to short, guys.....and if I want to lay on the designated beach section naked, I should be able to, without people passing out about it....lol....
Here again, some people need to get a life, and mind their own business....to each their own.
Boy, what happened to the "flower power" of the 60's????

Old 06-21-2007, 05:46 PM

378 posts, read 1,203,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Always be careful and wear suntan lotion ~ everywhere! http://www.airamericaplace.com/boards/style_emoticons/default/rofl.gif (broken link)
Nah-h-h! My tummy would keep it from burning....

Old 06-21-2007, 05:57 PM

823 posts, read 3,688,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeabeeBolt View Post
Now I did hear that Centeral Park in NYC did set aside a spot so weman can go topless.
Not true, believe me I would have been there to check it out.

Old 06-22-2007, 05:54 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
Quote:
Always be careful and wear suntan lotion ~ everywhere! http://www.airamericaplace.com/boards/style_emoticons/default/rofl.gif (broken link)
and make sure you get even coverage I missed a spot on my um rear and let me tell you it was a long car ride that weekend to DC with a burned tush

"Karla, was that a "whoopsie"?"

JavaPhil - lol what was even funnier is a few weeks later I was at my Aunts and she said "hey cousin "bob" said he ran into you at the beach". OMG I started to panic how much did "cousin bob" tell her.
rofl she said he asked "so how closely are we cousins" ok that was freaky
needless to say I avoided family reunions for a couple years

The one thing I did notice was how comfortable everyone was on the beach

karla

Old 06-22-2007, 06:02 AM

5,297 posts, read 6,290,070 times
If everyone else was doing it and thought nothing of it,sure why not?
Nothing wrong with living a little as long as you're not hurting anyone else.

Old 06-22-2007, 10:49 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,869,458 times
Smile anyone heard of moonburn?

I say if you can get suntan lotion on ~ go for it! Life is too short and we should enjoy it as much as possible. I’m looking forward to finding a nude beach in the area, but if I can’t I’ll visit my neighbors pool one night. Come to think of it ~ I won’t need suntan lotion after all. Has anyone heard of having a serious moonburn on their private parts? http://www.airamericaplace.com/boards/style_emoticons/default/butt.gif (broken link) And do they even sell moontan lotion at Target?

ps - that comment about “short” is referring to life only! And remember if you’re with others to always look them in the eyes when talking with them, it’s an uncomfortable feeling when eye contact isn’t made. http://www.airamericaplace.com/boards/style_emoticons/default/rofl.gif (broken link)

Old 06-22-2007, 11:34 AM

54,494 posts, read 33,856,055 times
My experience with Black's Beach was unintentional. In the mid 1980's, I dated a girl from San Diego, who was living in my hometown (Phoenix) at the time. We were driving on the PCH north of San Diego and she said to pull over and check out the area's "scenery", so I parked the car and we started walking towards the beach and the cliffs. Being an Arizonan, I didn't know anything about Black's Beach back then, but she wanted to play a joke on me. When we got to the edge of the cliffs, I stood there looking down at the beach, and ... nobody had any clothes on I was in a state of disbelief and confusion for a few seconds.. and I turned to her and asked her if she was seeing what I was seeing, and she laughed! Yeah.. some scenery, and it wasn't like what the media would lead you to believe about nude beaches, where you'll see very physically fit men and women walking around. Let's just say that I've seen better scenery at the Grand Canyon

Old 06-22-2007, 11:54 AM
MB2

3,496 posts, read 9,431,487 times
Quote:
I say if you can get suntan lotion on ~ go for it! Life is too short and we should enjoy it as much as possible. I’m looking forward to finding a nude beach in the area, but if I can’t I’ll visit my neighbors pool one night. Come to think of it ~ I won’t need suntan lotion after all. Has anyone heard of having a serious moonburn on their private parts? http://www.airamericaplace.com/boards/style_emoticons/default/butt.gif (broken link) And do they even sell moontan lotion at Target?

ps - that comment about “short” is referring to life only! And remember if you’re with others to always look them in the eyes when talking with them, it’s an uncomfortable feeling when eye contact isn’t made. http://www.airamericaplace.com/boards/style_emoticons/default/rofl.gif (broken link)

LOL...you crack me up....
You seem in good spirits, and have an incredible sense of humor....Now THAT'S the right attitute to live life...relaxed.
And coming to the "short" end of it...I wear sunglasses, if everything else fails....ROTFL!!!

Old 06-22-2007, 12:38 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,869,458 times
Talking shrinkage is a problem

I remember one of the Jerry Seinfeld shows where George had been swimming in the cold ocean and while changing back into street cloths he was seen (frontal) without the swimsuit or his pants. He was so worried because of what he called “shrinkage” due to the “cold water”. http://www.airamericaplace.com/boards/style_emoticons/default/rofl.gif (broken link) The entire show seemed to deal with “shrinkage” and that has to be one of man’s worst problems dealing with cold water.

Shrinkage at the beach is an important consideration so stay out of the cold water if you’re at a nude beach. “not that there is anything really wrong with that” [Jerry Seinfeld]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty