Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you prefer guys who look...
Polished 8 17.78%
wild like David Lee Roth 3 6.67%
dreads or braided Raskafarian look... 3 6.67%
High and tight marine look... 3 6.67%
yuppie casual 6 13.33%
rebel biker type 3 6.67%
metrosexual cute type 2 4.44%
Rough neck mechanic type 9 20.00%
athletic dressed type 4 8.89%
some or none of the above 18 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 09:56 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,323,347 times

Advertisements

Ok, why is it that women always want to 'change' your looks?

It's like your character doesn't matter...it's always looks...or hair cut...

Example...

Even for a roomate add...some lady suggested I should cut my hair...to give myself a more 'polished' look....

Who ever said I wanted a polished look?

And no...the photo I sent looks nothing like the ones I have up here...the ones i have up here are for my own amusement....

Even in the past...women I have met or tried to meet or date...
They always want you to have a 'polished' square look....

That is so not me...but once they get to know my character they don't care anymore...

But what I'm saying is...thats how 'players' get over on women and how women get 'suckered' into these relationships...cause a player will go out and get the 'polished' look, perfect short haircut...trimmed hairline...just cause they know that's what the lady wants...and then worm their way into her life...and well you know the rest...

Me, I'm just the opposite...I'm 'polished' on the inside...but on the outside I like art and flair...

Oh well, some women will never get it...and instead want you to be their 'ken doll' that they can dress up and groom....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2010, 10:02 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,812,876 times
Personally, I always thought Ken was rather bland looking.

Old 07-30-2010, 10:05 PM

751 posts, read 1,673,257 times
I chose none of the above.

Old 07-30-2010, 10:11 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post

Oh well, some women will never get it...and instead want you to be their 'ken doll' that they can dress up and groom....
I suggest you never get married....its a total female thing that doesn't stop with dating.

Old 07-30-2010, 10:51 PM

52,197 posts, read 52,629,348 times
I hope your not a Ken doll as they ain't packing any gear.......

Old 07-30-2010, 11:00 PM

609 posts, read 1,259,658 times
i dont have a particular type. i seem to gravitate towards the blonde haired blue eyed guys...BUT...if you look at guys im attracted to, they're all SO different. i prefer a sweet guy who can make me laugh my butt off. im a sucker for the funny guy.

Old 07-30-2010, 11:40 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,178,585 times
T and S, (T and A)

Are these young girls or women over 40?

Quote:

Example...

Even for a roomate add...some lady suggested I should cut my hair...to give myself a more 'polished' look....

And no...the photo I sent looks nothing like the ones I have up here...the ones i have up here are for my own amusement....

That is so not me...but once they get to know my character they don't care anymore...

But what I'm saying is...thats how 'players' get over on women and how women get 'suckered' into these relationships...cause a player will go out and get the 'polished' look, perfect short haircut...trimmed hairline...just cause they know that's what the lady wants...and then worm their way into her life...and well you know the rest...

Me, I'm just the opposite...I'm 'polished' on the inside...but on the outside I like art and flair...

Old 07-30-2010, 11:42 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,297,939 times
Quote:

Example...

The same reasons males want big or nice t-ts on females, etc. It's a preference thing, dude.

Except, in the case of an unkempt male, it's such an easy fix to make a woman happy!

And you have the benefit of not having to spend $ on ti--ies, etc.

And yet, you persist in your stubborn "I'm an individual" mode.

And for that, you will probably remain lonely and without companionship until you smarten up and change.

Good luck, bro!

Last edited by picklejuice; 07-30-2010 at 11:54 PM..

Old 07-31-2010, 01:59 AM

1,589 posts, read 2,681,324 times
I like them all.

Old 07-31-2010, 02:04 AM

314 posts, read 414,330 times
yep bring on the plastic boobs and fake lips. you can be a barbie girl but you cant smile you can now be just as tight as barbie plastic too
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty