Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2010, 06:40 PM

10,135 posts, read 27,343,947 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
No, you have it all wrong here........she never said ANYTHING about what is bolded in your post.
And why are you being snarky about her level of education?
Yes she did. I'm being snarky because she stated that I don't understand natural selection, which I do and which she does not. My explanation is correct. Her's is combative and incorrect, OK?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2010, 06:43 PM

Quote:
I call BS on this.
Please provide credible proof to support this statement, otherwise, you're just trolling for lulz.
I do have an error. Because you probably don't know to differentiate between attraction to prepubescent females and post pubescent females of a tender age, I did not use the correct term for what most of you would call pedophilia anyway:

ephebophilia

It is marked by the attraction to small breasted females. Look it up, you may learn something.

Old 08-10-2010, 06:44 PM

1,233 posts, read 2,815,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson1010 View Post
When you mistakenly conflated the concepts of fertility perception with finding a female exhibiting mating availability and then placed the blame on your or my high school biology teacher.

You see, men are not attracted to breasts due to a perception of fertility as you wrongly stated. Men are attracted to breasts because they identify a female who has the hormones for mating. Hahaha. If fertility was the issue, the elder ladies with huge pendulous breasts demonstrating proven fertility would be attracting males. You probably stopped your education at high school biology.
Awww, that's cute, you're trying to insult me for disagreeing with you.

A woman who has the hormones for mating is usually considered "fertile," as in having high levels of estrogen and being able to birth children. Her breast doesn't develop so a guy will see her and go "I want to tap that."

Old 08-10-2010, 06:45 PM

5,019 posts, read 14,072,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
I'm "secure" but it has nothing to do with my chest size, and everything to do with what goes on between my ears.
You rock on with your bad self!

Old 08-10-2010, 06:47 PM

Let me post this again, it was so correct:

Quote:
Originally Posted by emi__ View Post
I don't think you understand what natural selection is, and when did political correctness enter the conversation here?
When you mistakenly conflated the concepts of fertility perception with finding a female exhibiting mating availability and then placed the blame on your or my high school biology teacher.

You see, men are not attracted to breasts due to a perception of fertility as you wrongly stated. Men are attracted to breasts because they identify a female who has the hormones for mating. Hahaha. If fertility was the issue, the elder ladies with huge pendulous breasts demonstrating proven fertility would be attracting males. You probably stopped your education at high school biology.

Old 08-10-2010, 06:51 PM

23,410 posts, read 36,818,072 times
Good Lord, we have a frustrated wanna-be biology teacher stalking the boards tonight, sneering at our lack of knowledge!
What SHALL we do?????

Old 08-10-2010, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emi__ View Post
Awww, that's cute, you're trying to insult me for disagreeing with you.

A woman who has the hormones for mating is usually considered "fertile," as in having high levels of estrogen and being able to birth children. Her breast doesn't develop so a guy will see her and go "I want to tap that."
Geez, you're wrong again. Don't you ever watch the Nature Channel. Male species do not perceive "fertility" they perceive "availability."

No wonder you girls are confused about mating.

Didn't you ever wonder why that slutty little girl with the short skirt and the tramp stamp got all the guys? Its not about fertility, it's all about availability. You need some fathers and brothers to be honest wit you about this stuff.

Old 08-10-2010, 06:52 PM

23,410 posts, read 36,818,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson1010 View Post
Her's is combative and incorrect, OK?
Sez you.
I still see no proof of argument provided here.

Old 08-10-2010, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Good Lord, we have a frustrated wanna-be biology teacher stalking the boards tonight, sneering at our lack of knowledge!
What SHALL we do?????
As rude as you have been, I am trying to school you. Pay attention and you may learn the secret to mating. I can tell you it has absolutely nothing to do with fertility. And that is true if you are a human or a dog or a squirrel.

Old 08-10-2010, 06:58 PM

5,019 posts, read 14,072,926 times
Quote:
I call BS on this.
Please provide credible proof to support this statement, otherwise, you're just trolling for lulz.
I agree. Most male hyper-fit, low body-fat, athletes (runners, cyclists, triathletes) tend to pick adult hyper-fit female companions. And their low body fat usually means that, surprise surprise, they have smaller breasts.

Crazy, I know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty