Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 10:44 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,709,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez_304 View Post
i have to wear a bra...ive got big boobs and i dont want em wrapped around my ankles when i get older. of course, sagging is inevitable...but really...it doesnt have to be THAT bad.
"OOOOOOOOOOhhhh........Do your BOOBS hang low? Do they wobble to and fro? Can you tie them in a knot or tie them in a bow? Or throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier? Do your Boobs hang LOW?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2010, 11:02 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,275,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRiss7383 View Post
Are they built in shelf bras? Because my nipples show through that too! Just curious...maybe I get cold a lot but I need a hard cup bra for the nipple issue. Sorry for the TMI....
They have no shelf... just a layer of light padding built into the dress to prevent the peekaboo. These tops consists of triangles like a bikini top and are super low cut, which doesn't work for professional situations - only casual situations. The shelf dresses are elastic and I'm probably allergic to that too, lol.

Old 09-03-2010, 11:05 PM

1,549 posts, read 2,575,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miyu View Post
They have no shelf... just a layer of light padding built into the dress to prevent the peekaboo. The shelf is elastic and I'm probably allergic to that too, lol.
That's cool that works for you. I used to work at Victoria's Secret and you would be suprised at how many people are allergic to fabrics and who find bras just plain uncomfortable. I'm glad that works for you. I don't think it would work for me. I'm all about underwire and a little padding.

Old 09-03-2010, 11:06 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,579,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
"OOOOOOOOOOhhhh........Do your BOOBS hang low? Do they wobble to and fro? Can you tie them in a knot or tie them in a bow? Or throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier? Do your Boobs hang LOW?"
Hilarious.

Old 09-03-2010, 11:21 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,376,155 times
I don't wear bras at all. They are soo uncomfortable. It makes the boys say a few crazy things when they first meet me. But they seem to like them and I really don't want to wear a hideous hot bra that will probably irritate my skin and make my nipples hard all the time because of the irritation. Who needs that, really? To go around walking all day with hard nipples. I rather have them free, unless I am working out, at which point, I'll suffer for about an hour, only.

Old 09-04-2010, 12:04 AM

30,907 posts, read 32,872,068 times
I'm surprised at how many women don't like their bras. I LOVE my bras. They're so pretty and feminine and all that stuff...I heart my bras. I wash them on gentle and hang-dry. Love love love them, they make me feel so pretty...

Then again, I don't have allergies to the elastics in them or anything like that.

Old 09-04-2010, 07:17 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,534,074 times
Although the OP hasn't been back...

he did ask "...or why you don't". So far we've heard mainly from people who say they're for support or shape, so we are to assume that those who DON'T wear them don't need shape or support?

Or they're just looking for their next john?

Old 09-04-2010, 07:59 AM

19,045 posts, read 25,127,431 times
Support for me as well. It hurts not to wear the harness, unfortunately. Neither is really comfortable. I envy women will little boobies. A. they're sexy. B. low maintenance. Good for you, gals!

Old 09-04-2010, 08:06 AM

8,652 posts, read 17,193,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vynlriche View Post
Why do women wear bras? Ladies please explain your thoughts on this IMPORTANT matter. I must know why you wear them or why you don't?

Thank you for your responce, I will deligently work on this till I find an answer.

Men your thoughs are always welcome to.
This male says NO BRAS for the ladies and turn down the AC...

Old 09-04-2010, 08:07 AM

261 posts, read 526,335 times
Ha ha TKramer

The only reason to not wear a bra is a backless dress. Maybe it's a big boob thing but I think it looks nicer to be properly supported. Plus you'd get carpet burns when your 60 if you went bra-less forever.

It's ok for the A and B cup ladies...Well at the moment. Small ones will sag too after a while. But each to their own.

Apparently some men are really into the smuggling peanuts look. I think it looks a bit cheap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty