U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2018, 06:53 PM

3,871 posts, read 7,103,565 times

Advertisements

Yes. I wear some makeup nearly everyday. But I live with a husband and 2 kids. I like the illusion od having perfect skin and eyes that pop.

Even when I did lived alone, I usually wore a little something cause I'd walk past the mirror and and be aghast!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2018, 10:40 AM

1,909 posts, read 813,814 times
Naw, not typically. Sometimes if I feel like playing around with my makeup I might do it. I actually enjoy having the time to sit down and do my makeup, but rarely get that time. I don't like getting up early, so my everyday makeup for work is mascara lol

Old 11-17-2018, 06:51 PM

13,261 posts, read 11,887,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Townandcountrygal View Post
Do you wear make-up even on days when you are home and don't plan to go out?
No. Why would I do that?

Old 11-18-2018, 12:31 PM

2,466 posts, read 4,471,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Crabcakes View Post
Even when I did lived alone, I usually wore a little something cause I'd walk past the mirror and and be aghast!
Heh, same here. I don't wear a lot of makeup, but I wear mascara, no matter what. My eyelashes aren't even blonde - they're clear! You literally can't see them without mascara on them. They're nice and long so they look nice, IF you can. I just look ill if I don't wear some, so even just seeing myself in the mirror without it is no fun.

Old 11-18-2018, 01:05 PM

2,224 posts, read 1,258,874 times
I have a husband and 3 kids and I almost never wear makeup. Just within the past month or so, I've started to wear a little makeup when going out, but only when I'm going to work and only if I know I'll be seeing a lot of people.

Old 11-19-2018, 11:19 PM

532 posts, read 253,560 times
I rarely wear any make-up, especially when I am staying at home. If I am going out and meeting a friend, or going to a special event i will apply blush and tinted burts bees lip gloss. If it's a holiday or really special occasion then I will do.the above and add eye liner and eye shadow. That's it. I'm not one for wearing much make-up and I think I wear even less with each passing year.

Old 11-20-2018, 05:00 PM

1,470 posts, read 458,348 times
At home alone? Maybe some lipstick or Aquafur as they always seem to need the moisture. Nothing else ever.

Work? Always.

Shopping, exercise or going on errands? Usually something.

Old Today, 10:43 AM

1,226 posts, read 721,448 times
Other days, when I'm out and about, I just do a bit of mascara and blush and spot concealer, if I need it. Some days I get bored and do almost a full face, minus eyeshadow (but with liner) and some days I do it all.

On days I'm home or just going to work out? Nope. My fiance lives with me and knows what I look like with and without makeup...no need for a facade.

I do maintain a crazy skin care system, however...so I generally don't need foundation, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty