U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-16-2010, 12:05 PM

578 posts, read 806,745 times

Advertisements

Are these underwearless women hiking up their dresses before they sit down? Unless they are doing this I don't see much difference unless you put adult diapers on all the women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2010, 12:09 PM

2,551 posts, read 1,621,986 times
Marilyn Monroe was known to not wear underwear with her dresses and skirts too. But she went to a lot of classy, clean type bars/lounges.

I really don't suggest doing it nowadays with the way bars/lounges are like nowadays. You never know who was sitting in that chair or stool before you did or what they have that can crawl up in your VV. If you know what I mean...

Old 09-16-2010, 04:21 PM

6,766 posts, read 7,835,250 times
I wonder if the OP puts on panties when she's on her period at least. That would be really classy if someone got a shot of her tampon string. Not.

There is actually a photo somewhere online, I've seen it posted before, of some drunk chick dancing in a short dress, thinking she's all sexy with no undies and her friggin string is hanging out. Other people in the photo were pointing and laughing IIRC.

Old 09-16-2010, 05:32 PM

20,744 posts, read 13,519,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalan View Post
That picture is revolting. Thank's a lot for showing us a picture of some ugly scottish guy's a$$.
Sorry a real man revolts you. LMAO

Old 09-16-2010, 06:03 PM

3,435 posts, read 1,251,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogdad View Post
Sorry a real man revolts you. LMAO

I don't consider that a real man. Ladies raise your hands if you found the ugly scottish guy in the kilt even remotely attractive?

Old 09-16-2010, 06:23 PM

3,614 posts, read 3,527,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluelandrover View Post
Aren't you male? Why the interest in the fashion and beauty board anyhow..lol
So males cannot be interested in fashion or beauty? That seems like a rather outdated notion. Is it not true that is is males who historically and still usually are the ones to decide the shape of women's fashions?

When it comes to going commando it does seem kind of slutty but if done as a special request between two adults, or even as part of their routine play, then that is between them and there is nothing wrong with that.

The same kind of goes if a woman just feels more comfortable and is doing it for herself alone. Is there not at least a few women who if they did wear them would find it too much because they are easily excited...or is that another myth? I am sure it is but I would not be surprised.

Old 09-16-2010, 06:32 PM

6,766 posts, read 7,835,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merovee View Post
So males cannot be interested in fashion or beauty? That seems like a rather outdated notion. Is it not true that is is males who historically and still usually are the ones to decide the shape of women's fashions?
No that's not why. It's because the only time they seem to show up on here is when it has to do with vaginas or boobs.

Old 09-16-2010, 07:07 PM

3,614 posts, read 3,527,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
No that's not why. It's because the only time they seem to show up on here is when it has to do with vaginas or boobs.
Fair enough but not all males are like that and some of us even look at a woman's face when speaking to her.

Old 09-16-2010, 07:10 PM

23,443 posts, read 17,996,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merovee View Post
Is it not true that is is males who historically and still usually are the ones to decide the shape of women's fashions?
Only the gay ones, or the ones that are known by a single name.
Any old joe-blow?
Not a frigging chance.

Old 09-16-2010, 07:49 PM

3,435 posts, read 1,251,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post

Exactly. Unless the man is gay. In that case I can understand the interest in this forum. Many male fashion designers are gay as are many make-up artists and hairdressers. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
I really can't imagine any heterosexual man joining in a discussion about which handbag they like better or which is the best blush, lipstick shade etc. However, throw the word underwear, vagina, boobs, sexy into a thread on here and the men will comment. A couple of men even said that they were aroused by this thread so I really don't buy the argument that this forum would have any interest for heterosexual males.

Last edited by KylieEve; 09-16-2010 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty