U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 10:10 PM

15,309 posts, read 7,179,316 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalan View Post
Just like I said. The men see the word miniskirt. This is the look they get and they they run to the fashion and beauty forum
It's more appropriate than hanging around the ladies department at the stores.

What's your take on that, Mac_Muz??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2010, 10:12 PM

19,122 posts, read 21,458,139 times
My take is the freezer dept is better. But then I am a cheap biker tramp.

Old 10-27-2010, 11:07 PM

3,668 posts, read 5,754,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
With out men, women would have very little need of fashion, and very little fashions would be available.
Such an interesting comment and one I agree with.

Quote:
Besides my wife when any attractive women I have met a few times is dolled up I flirt with her. Women like it. Atleast they seem to. I sure have ticked off some husbands in my time and my time ain't up ..........yet. pretty much to flirt around the husbands must be present.
It perhaps is due to cultural differences but I usually ignore any females attached to a man, definitely no flirting with them if they are there with their man, but in time one can get comfortable and simply talk to them as normal people without disrespecting their relationship.

I flirt for better service though! Drive-thrus, cash registers, clerks, etc...though that usually only works with females and gay guys even if I am not one but who does not want better service?

Quote:
I said it before in another thread women are like poetry in motion.
There is an allure, a poetry if one is to observe. When observing a couple or when part of a couple yourself there is also this poetry of interaction between two people.

Old 10-28-2010, 09:06 AM

19,122 posts, read 21,458,139 times
Mer, A lot of people are sleep at the wheel, and I wake them UP! For the work and my life style, my hearing has become poor at best. As such, what people say and what I hear are usually 2 different things. I select the wacky ideas that come to my head to comment on, which is confusing to those who can hear.

It ends as if I were some sort of wild stand up comedian. The result is someone is ALIVE for a second. I don't worry much about what other people think, and I don't mind making a total fool of myself, so long as a laugh or two will be forth coming.

Then of course being a cheap biker tramp, it's real hard to hurt my feelings

I have been a cheap biker tramp a good long time too. Back in the mid 70's the movment for feminists was into public beach sunning topless. A cop I used to ride with back then would come by the shop and tell me he was headed to the beach on a complaint, and I would get to go SEE.

( he didn't bust the gals doing this like he was supposed to, but would get them in his car and talk, usually letting them go )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or