U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2007, 05:50 PM

25,165 posts, read 47,301,031 times

Advertisements

i am gay and likes guys to have a little bit of hair but NOT too much hair.
Pit hair is great. And some chest hair is ok but not that much.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2007, 04:46 AM

4,459 posts, read 6,089,655 times
Too much hair on a guy (back, sticking out of a dress shirt collar) is IMHO very unattractive and gross. It should be trimmed or removed. Leg, chest, arm (and under arm) and abdomen hair is masculine and fine.

Old 11-07-2007, 07:53 AM
miu

16,469 posts, read 33,412,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharon2329 View Post
Personally there's nothing sexier than a man with chest hair. I like a man to be natural. I can take trimming but not removing. A man that shaves his body is annoying to me.
Me too. My boyfriend is getting hairier and his dad is very hirsute, but I will love him no matter what. I love a man, not a boy. And he accepts me for who I am also. We are adult homo sapiens, not high fashion mannequins. I love fashion magazines, but I also accept that those end result pictures that are published are highly artificial and contrived.

Old 11-07-2007, 12:33 PM

3,073 posts, read 10,607,062 times
I like for a man to keep whatever amount of body hair God gave him. After reading all these posts, I was surprised to find out how many guys were really self-conscious about something so trivial. Most guys I know could care less. Not that they don't care about appearance and hygiene, but seriously, it's not a big deal.

I like my men to be rough and rugged, so a cleanly shaven face is enough for me. After all, I want to be the soft and silky one, not him.

Old 11-07-2007, 12:36 PM

3,073 posts, read 10,607,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldpolkadots View Post
I personally think it's silly to see men with their legs shaved
Forget silly, it looks nasty. The only men that can get away with hairless bodies are babies.

Old 11-07-2007, 04:39 PM

382 posts, read 1,721,735 times
My husband shaves his arms and his ... jewels OUCH! i don't how or why, but he does and has been for a long time. For his legs, he uses the clippers to shorten leg hair when it gets too long. He's kind of a hair neat freak. He cuts (w/ buzzers) his own hair too.

Old 11-07-2007, 04:46 PM

15,532 posts, read 35,641,148 times
I like a guy who's clean shaven on his private parts!

Did I just say that???

Old 12-24-2007, 12:46 AM

5 posts, read 22,668 times
Default I shave

I was getting tired of trying to trim myself, so I tried laser hair removal, and found that it worked great. I am now working on removing all of my hair using laser hair removal. I now do not feel like an ape, and don't need to worry about the single long strands of hair.

Old 12-24-2007, 09:53 AM

290 posts, read 984,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCNative View Post
Girls.

100+ years ago and earlier, everyone was fine with hairy men. No one complained about it.

Why now?

Is it all part of the feminist movement to tell men to shave their body hair? **** that, lol
Don't be foolish! Times change. At one time, men were also FINE with body hair on women and did not complain about it. Leg shaving did not come into the picture until around 70 years ago, and even then it was not very common for women. Bikini waxing ( never mind BRAZILIAN bikini waxing) did not become popular until around five years ago. The argument could certainly be made that females being expected to remove body hair is just par for the course in a patriarchal, chauvanistic society! If women put in the effort, do not be surprised when many of them expect the same of their mate! But of course the best solution for you is to find someone who shares your views on body hair, as well as your conspiracy theory views and apparent distaste for the feminist movement. Word is, them feminists were also behind 9/11. Lol.

Old 12-24-2007, 01:58 PM

15,532 posts, read 35,641,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo Riley View Post
Don't be foolish! Times change. At one time, men were also FINE with body hair on women and did not complain about it. Leg shaving did not come into the picture until around 70 years ago, and even then it was not very common for women. Bikini waxing ( never mind BRAZILIAN bikini waxing) did not become popular until around five years ago. The argument could certainly be made that females being expected to remove body hair is just par for the course in a patriarchal, chauvanistic society! If women put in the effort, do not be surprised when many of them expect the same of their mate! But of course the best solution for you is to find someone who shares your views on body hair, as well as your conspiracy theory views and apparent distaste for the feminist movement. Word is, them feminists were also behind 9/11. Lol.
Female body waxing has been popular for more than 5 years. We were ALL doing this in the 80's!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty