U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 07:41 PM

434 posts, read 1,561,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett2 View Post
I can't think of anything more upsetting than at a romantic moment to find myself stroking a body that has a day or two of old stubble on it. Be prepared to shave before every date.

I understand that Italian men find the hairy legs, etc sexy. I must have Italian blood in me. My husband's hairy body, wet from a shower or a swim, is a real turn-on.
I agree! My husband may in fact be a sasquatch! (Except on his head ) I think a guy who is confident about whatever is natural about his body is sexy. Too much fussiness about appearance in men or women makes me wonder if they are insecure. I'm sure that isn't always the case but that is my gut reaction. I guess the only opinion that really matters though is yours. To shave ... or not to shave...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2007, 09:35 PM

4,268 posts, read 13,710,483 times
lol southernlady ... i suggested he get his back waxed but for some reason he's being really sensitive about his back hair. i just don't get it!

Old 07-09-2007, 02:45 AM

9,750 posts, read 21,599,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foma View Post
I wish my husband would shave his back hair. It's not bad but it's noticeable. I like his chest hair. He uses a razor to shave the top part of his chest so it doesn't "stick out" when he wears t-shirts. I totally understand but it's annoying when the stubs come out!
Offer to wash his back..and start shaving away.

Old 07-09-2007, 03:01 AM

2,267 posts, read 2,374,633 times
There is another area of a mans body I prefer to be clipped close, not shaved...in fact I insist...wink, wink, nod, nod.

Old 07-09-2007, 12:39 PM

2,349 posts, read 9,493,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa_from_Debary View Post
There is another area of a mans body I prefer to be clipped close, not shaved...in fact I insist...wink, wink, nod, nod.

AH you got to it first LOL! Now I have had a speciman shaved and that was LOVELY until it started to grow back. Talk about whisker burn ROFL!

Old 07-09-2007, 03:46 PM

9,750 posts, read 21,599,773 times
Quote:
I totally agree!!

Old 07-09-2007, 03:53 PM

A man's beard clippers work wonders and that way you don't have the stubble, you don't shave it ALL off unless you plan on keeping up with it pretty regularly, you just clip it short...I use them myself...lol

Old 07-09-2007, 04:08 PM

14,874 posts, read 36,236,200 times
Quote:
I agree And I don't care for TONS of back hair or chest hair. Some is okay but that thick coat look is not a turn on at all.

Waxing his back - visions of the "40 Year Old Virgin" come to mind. Waxing only hurts for the first minute then the pain subsides, thankfully The stubble is a pain and itches like crazy but w/ waxing when it starts to grow back it does not itch as much. After getting enough waxing in one area done over time you need it less and less. I just tell my self that it hurts a heck of a lot less than childbirth.

Old 07-09-2007, 08:15 PM

I have to say I would probably insist on scheduling laser treatments.

My ex-husband was not hairy at all so I am totally unprepared for a hairy beast in the bedroom.

Old 07-09-2007, 08:41 PM

14,874 posts, read 36,236,200 times
Quote:
I have to say I would probably insist on scheduling laser treatments.

My ex-husband was not hairy at all so I am totally unprepared for a hairy beast in the bedroom.
The "beast" part is fine but that hairy stuff, yuck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty