U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2011, 02:51 PM

15,241 posts, read 23,852,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Always Learning: The Feminization Of Our Culture

It is natural for a man to look more like a man! Rugged...hard....not soft and feminine! Our newer generation of boys and young men are being brainwashed into thinking just the opposite. Men reacted like that because it's true! You don't have estrogen in your system! You grow body hair!! More than women do!

See those two guys I posted?? You'd be hard pressed to finda guy with chest hair or a mustache today!! Pop culture has devalued the father and the male image in general.

These are the images they are pushing at our boys....

You mean to tell me that none of these guys are growing body hair? They are shaving like women, do!!

Even in music.....why so many falesettos and high tenors out there??

Where's the next manly voice....the baritones or basses.

‪Teddy Pendergrass - Love TKO‬‏ - YouTube

Instead we have this....

‪Trey Songz - Bottoms Up ft. Nicki Minaj [Official Video]‬‏ - YouTube

yeah this hairless men thing is horrible.

we are men, we are supposed to have hair, it is Ok.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2011, 09:10 PM

257 posts, read 493,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraMia1 View Post
I love my guy's chest hair. He has a nice muscular chest too, so that helps
His chest sounds soooo hot....Yummy!

Old 08-14-2011, 06:17 AM

5,549 posts, read 8,215,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
I prefer a person who removes public body hair both male an female........that stuff is NASTY and disgusting.
What is public body hair?

Old 08-14-2011, 06:22 PM

22,583 posts, read 11,807,144 times
I think body hair on a man looks natural, masculine, and sexy.

Now I do acknowledge that a small percentage of guys are extremely and excessively hirsute. A bit of scissoring and trimming is in order ... but shaving the body so that it looks like a pre-pubescent little boy? Yuck!

Old 08-16-2011, 07:32 AM

15,241 posts, read 23,852,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post

Now I do acknowledge that a small percentage of guys are extremely and excessively hirsute. A bit of scissoring and trimming is in order ... but shaving the body so that it looks like a pre-pubescent little boy? Yuck!

yeah, thank you. I agree.

I am not a boy any more, i am a grown man. I like my body hair, and so does............

Old 08-16-2011, 09:25 PM

1,549 posts, read 2,250,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post

agree agree agree!!

Old 08-16-2011, 09:55 PM

257 posts, read 493,198 times
If a guy feels he is to hairy enough to bother him or make him feel like he's a turn off to others then by all means let him shave his body hair...

I find body hair to be sexy on some guys but not on all guys....my boyfriend, who is 20 and is naturally built, ( he's a real hard working farm boy ) has the hottest body hair in my opinion...the reason being is while he is a bit hairy he is not very hairy and his body hair is mostly blond and smooth....running my fingers through his chest hair feels so smooth, silky like....

I also have always been attracted to built or muscular guys, but not the body-builder type, so those guys without much body hair I also can be very attracted to.

But when I really think about guys and body hair I personally feel body hair looks the hottest on older guys....more so then young guys.....I have seen Alec Baldwin take his shirt off at a charity event I usually get assigned to as I live close to The Hamptons where he lives. I've seen him a number of times but the one time he was in a charity softball event and my gosh those hairy legs of his were so strong and hot looking in those shorts he was wearing....and he could really hit a softball a long ways.....quite a strong man.

And then after the game he took his shirt off and let me tell you I have never before seen such a hairy but yet sexy and gorgeous chest as he has....and I was not the only young girl there that said..."Oh my" And for some reason if he would have been a 19 year old I just don't think it would have been as sexy as it was seeing him take his shirt off.

One of the things I like about my boyfriend is how well groomed he is....even though he works the family farm he takes such exceptional care of his body....clean...very clean and well groomed....guys who aren't are an immediate huge turn-off to me.

And even though he is not all that hairy down there below his waist he trims it and we have even discussed me shaving it for him.......he says he is willing to try it since he likes that I am shaved.......but I don't know if it would be a turn on or would I get so nervous that I would slip with the razor.....

I think I will tell him lets just leave him the way he is cause he is oh so very hot just the way he is.....the first time I ever saw him it was his large hands that I first noticed and then his smile.....and he was dusty from working in the field but when he picked me up for our very first date my gosh was he so clean and well groomed.....that alone scored huge points with me...

Old 08-26-2011, 07:31 PM

2 posts, read 2,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa_from_Debary View Post
Each to his own but don't complain when your girl doesn't want to...you know...I'm just trying to help the men of the world out...its alot easier to see if you keep the hair trimmed, it LOOKS bigger and more impressive...and its easier to access...thats all I'm sayin.
Thanks, why would you not want to smell good ! look clean ! I shave from my neck to my knees it is cooler, cleaner, and I smell good and my wife loves on me more now !!

Old 08-26-2011, 07:40 PM

614 posts, read 1,408,541 times
I can go either way. It depends on how the man "wears"/maintains his body hair.

Now if he has chest/back hair that looks like he has a sweater on; WAX IT!!!!

Old 09-18-2011, 09:37 AM

3,718 posts, read 4,607,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerBabe View Post
I can go either way. It depends on how the man "wears"/maintains his body hair.

Now if he has chest/back hair that looks like he has a sweater on; WAX IT!!!!
If he waxes, it will just come back later. Wouldn't you prefer laser hair removal?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty