U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2013, 04:38 AM

2 posts, read 3,314 times

Advertisements

I shave clean my pits and pubes a couple times a week. It feels nice and clean. I'm married and straight.
Those that say shaving is gay are not correct. And who cares gay or straight?

I started a few years back because of chemotherapy. The chemo did not cause me to lose hair but
it smelled nasty and removing it seemed sensible. After I got used to it it just seemed cleaner.

It is not a matter of sex, and getting the girls to like me better as I've been married for 35 years
and my wife would take me either way. It is a matter of personal choice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2013, 08:44 AM

5,530 posts, read 8,186,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbvt View Post
I shave clean my pits and pubes a couple times a week. It feels nice and clean. I'm married and straight.
Those that say shaving is gay are not correct. And who cares gay or straight?

I started a few years back because of chemotherapy. The chemo did not cause me to lose hair but
it smelled nasty and removing it seemed sensible. After I got used to it it just seemed cleaner.

It is not a matter of sex, and getting the girls to like me better as I've been married for 35 years
and my wife would take me either way. It is a matter of personal choice.
I hope you're healthy now, man.

Old 03-26-2013, 05:16 AM

2 posts, read 3,314 times
Thanks

Hanging in there after 10 years and still shaving a couple times a week.

Again a matter of personal choice not a matter of sexual orientation..... etc...

Don't know what the big deal with some people about this is. My doctor has never said anything about it and in the locker room at the gym I've only had one person ask why and when I told him the reason he seemed really surprised and OK with it. Whatever your reason... if you want to shave, it is OK... if you don't want to it is OK.....

My eldest son is a body builder and shaves and I mean everything.... I now do my legs...

Swimmers shave legs and other parts, so what is wrong with that?

In life there are challenges, so whatever makes you comfortable with you and your partner... go for it... and enjoy....

Old 03-28-2013, 05:07 AM

57 posts, read 72,598 times
every girl i have dated has liked body hair on me. i am about 70% hairy i'd say. not to the level of a greek or italian but close. they said they like chest hair, the hair on the legs thighs and arms. they like the disparate body of hair against their smooth body. it just depends on preference and what one finds arousing imo. i for one love pubic hair on my girlfriend. i find that arousing and something that shows me i am with a woman. some men hate it.

you had some good model hairy men back in the day like burt reynolds. now i am not sure who is the model for this category. the last man was probably JFK jr. the media sells shaving everything off as sexually attractive but that is a new trend. humans have enjoyed body hair for thousands of years.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:41 AM

48 posts, read 96,802 times
a lot of young guys, and men here in brooklyn ny are sporting beards latley, yeah baby !!

so the hair shaving thing here is fadeing into the abyss.....

Old 03-28-2013, 08:35 PM

5,530 posts, read 8,186,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyboy View Post
a lot of young guys, and men here in brooklyn ny are sporting beards latley, yeah baby !!

that's good news...

Old 04-02-2013, 09:36 AM

15,228 posts, read 23,749,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzleman View Post
that's good news...
I too have been noticing this as well, there are really a lot of younger guys sporting facial hair.
i am hoping that shave everything off from the 90's is finally over.

we are men, we have hair.

Old 04-02-2013, 09:45 AM

24,683 posts, read 43,130,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtheroscleroticPlaque View Post
every girl i have dated has liked body hair on me. i am about 70% hairy i'd say. not to the level of a greek or italian but close. they said they like chest hair, the hair on the legs thighs and arms. they like the disparate body of hair against their smooth body. it just depends on preference and what one finds arousing imo. i for one love pubic hair on my girlfriend. i find that arousing and something that shows me i am with a woman. some men hate it.

you had some good model hairy men back in the day like burt reynolds. now i am not sure who is the model for this category. the last man was probably JFK jr. the media sells shaving everything off as sexually attractive but that is a new trend. humans have enjoyed body hair for thousands of years.
Sounds bestial lol jk. Why, does it tickle them?

I'm not going to be with a hairy man, but I think I'd like the idea of smooth skin against smooth skin more. Luckily I'm not a hairy dude.

Old 04-02-2013, 10:41 AM

15,228 posts, read 23,749,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Sounds bestial lol jk. Why, does it tickle them?

I'm not going to be with a hairy man, but I think I'd like the idea of smooth skin against smooth skin more. Luckily I'm not a hairy dude.

hairy against hairy, rocks !!!

***wink, wink***

Old 04-02-2013, 10:46 AM

4,911 posts, read 6,819,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyboy View Post

We're talking body hair though, not facial. Either way, I wouldn't take my cues from a bunch of scrawny beardos "from" brooklyn...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty