U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 05:55 PM

23,440 posts, read 30,673,003 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry1 View Post
i will shed a little light on the subect of men and you wearing high heels ..

if a man tells you he does not care if you wear them or not he not telling the truth on the subect..basically he wants you to not think of him as a freak about wearing of clothing and shoes doing something for him to help him complete in his mind the total visual image of his fantasy of love makeing in the bedroom ..

because if a men tells you the truth about things we little you run away from us as fast you can for you now think of us as freaks and no longer the nice guy who you are dateing or gotten married to them thinking that they where normal person when it came to the subect of bedroom

plus given the fact men are more visual about things when it comes to a haveing somthing going on in the bedroom for we have our socalled fantasy of clothing and shoes to be worn in the bedroom world ..

women are more of the socalled romance novel style of loveing makeing fantasy that goes on in the books with rose petals in the bathtub with soft music playing in the background and trailing down the hallway the bedroom and then the man scopes her up and gently lays her on the bed type of loveing makeing with no mad passion as seen in the movie Fatal Attraction when they go at in the kitchen ..

because this simple fact about why men do not say much about the things that turns them on with a women who they are married to or dateing ....if the men tells you the truth about things that he likes ..you are goin to run away from him fast as you can or two you can use it to your advantage in socalled battle of the sexs that goes on between a man and a women

one learn to use the socalled freak againest him in a good and bad ways of the person fetishs in there relationships with the person

or

run as fast as she can away from you and tell all her freinds what a freak you really are in the some areas of your life ..
um, yeah.....whatever.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2010, 01:32 PM

1,129 posts, read 2,941,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
I didn't know that Louis XIV was a drag queen! White pantihose, wig, high-heeled shoe, fur stole.

Old 12-09-2010, 02:00 PM

23,440 posts, read 30,673,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamba_boy View Post
I didn't know that Louis XIV was a drag queen! White pantihose, wig, high-heeled shoe, fur stole.
Lol, drag queens dream of looking as good as old Louie!

Old 12-11-2010, 01:57 PM

532 posts, read 981,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthsideJacksonville View Post
Surely you must be kidding with this foolishness Flip that around and it'll read better.
Maybe it's foolishness to you, but since your beliefs are you own opinion and not fact, his statement reads just fine to him and any that agree with him.

Old 12-13-2010, 03:10 PM

243 posts, read 337,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
I'm 6'1" and wear them. Men still approach me...when my husband leaves for the men's room.

Ohh...and my husband loves me in high heels with or without platforms and he's 5'10".

I love seeing my wife in heels....

Old 12-14-2010, 09:43 PM

3,447 posts, read 7,669,259 times
4" heels are only in stye for hookers. Who told you it was the style? Not in my neighborhood

I am tall and the funny thing is that most of my single life short men were the most attracted to me, could never figure out why

Old 12-14-2010, 10:47 PM

7,736 posts, read 13,990,144 times
The association of heels and hookers cracks me up. As if hookers don't wear flip flops or sneakers.

...well, guess I better get back to walking the streets so I can buy another pair of heels.

Old 12-16-2010, 03:13 PM

2,551 posts, read 2,330,944 times
Heels are great!!! They make everything look better on a woman...

I think women should be required to wear them 24/7...

Old 12-16-2010, 09:08 PM
JL

7,314 posts, read 11,497,760 times
As long as they don't f*** up the women's feet, it would be fine with me.

Old 12-16-2010, 11:57 PM

24,683 posts, read 43,265,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairfax Mom View Post
4" heels are only in stye for hookers. Who told you it was the style? Not in my neighborhood

I am tall and the funny thing is that most of my single life short men were the most attracted to me, could never figure out why
Opposites attract.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty