U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 09:31 AM

2,551 posts, read 2,331,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
do you men like heels this high on a woman?

Absolutely love heels on a woman... If it were up to me, women would be required to wear heels 24/7!!!

Heels make a woman's legs and butt look better... it also helps the look of their overall physique, walk, and posture. The higher the better... I could care less if a woman looks tall in heels. I'm a good height so its not an issue for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2012, 09:50 AM

21,518 posts, read 22,791,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
Absolutely love heels on a woman... If it were up to me, women would be required to wear heels 24/7!!!
I still think that dudes who say this should be made to wear heels for a week to see how they like it. Yeah, they look great, but stand on a hard floor for two hours during a cocktail party, or try to walk fast for 4 blocks down a city sidewalk, or attend an outdoor wedding where you have to walk on gravel or grass, and see how sexy you feel.

Old 05-04-2012, 10:18 AM

1,027 posts, read 1,292,603 times
I could care less if you don heels or flats. I will admit chucky heels seem odd, even unattractive. I can't put my finger on it but it appears odd. Similiar to the guys whom wear boots (construction,cowboy,etc..) with the massive heel. I never understood why a construction boot came with a 3+ inch heel.

Old 05-04-2012, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
I still think that dudes who say this should be made to wear heels for a week to see how they like it. Yeah, they look great, but stand on a hard floor for two hours during a cocktail party, or try to walk fast for 4 blocks down a city sidewalk, or attend an outdoor wedding where you have to walk on gravel or grass, and see how sexy you feel.
LOL... I know they are uncomfortable and are not good for women.

I just like the way they look. can't help it...

Old 05-04-2012, 11:01 AM

4,004 posts, read 5,097,959 times
I cannot stand it when I see young beautiful girls all dressed up then TOTTERING around on ginormous stripper heels.

Even the young and leggy can't walk properly in them. I love and adore fashion, including platforms with the right outfit, but the sad truth is most girls just look like they are playing dress ups...they need to learn to walk properly. You should actually practise and train to be able to wear them, they are extremely high and probably quite dangerous for the unexperienced.

I have some lovely black stilettos that have a small platform. I have always found heels more comfortable than the average woman (I think its got something to do with my flat feet) but even I struggle if the platform is over 1 inch and the heel over 5 inches. (for the platform novices, this translates into a 4 inch heel).

The ONLY way to get away with extreme fashion is to stride with confidence. Too many platform wearers look like they're about to tip over.

Old 05-04-2012, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
The ONLY way to get away with extreme fashion is to stride with confidence. Too many platform wearers look like they're about to tip over.
Well said... unless a woman can do that, it doesnt look right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty