Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2011, 06:52 PM

2 posts, read 1,802 times

Advertisements

Nail art is the practice of painting decorative designs on your fingernails, is a fun way to brighten up your everyday look or accessorize a special occasion outfit. There are a variety of nail art designs available, ranging from subtle and understated to funky and outrageous. For example, you could choose to paint flowers on your nails for a date or spell out the name of your favorite athletic team on the day of the big game. While the more intricate designs are best left to a professional, it’s possible to create simple nail art at home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2011, 03:50 AM

1,655 posts, read 3,397,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhyne Mc Dwight View Post
Nail art is the practice of painting decorative designs on your fingernails, is a fun way to brighten up your everyday look or accessorize a special occasion outfit. There are a variety of nail art designs available, ranging from subtle and understated to funky and outrageous. For example, you could choose to paint flowers on your nails for a date or spell out the name of your favorite athletic team on the day of the big game. While the more intricate designs are best left to a professional, it’s possible to create simple nail art at home.
As a professional cosmetologist with over 23 yrs in the business, I can tell you that it is easy to create fun nail art at home. There are so many products to choose from and a load of youtube vids for instruction. Another fun nail enhancement is to use glitter or rhinstones. Marbling is fun too, with or without water, but takes a bit of patience.

Old 07-06-2011, 08:39 AM

2,501 posts, read 3,647,438 times
Some art is really nice but when someone puts these like 2-3 inch acrylics on it looks costumey! But other than that some 3-d nail art is really cool-looking!

Old 07-09-2011, 12:22 AM

2 posts, read 1,802 times
Yes...It is really having fun when doing some nail arts in your finger nails...But for me, I really enjoy watching a manicurist cleaning and applying some nail arts in my finger nails because I don't how to do that.

Last edited by JustJulia; 07-12-2011 at 10:58 AM.. Reason: New members may not post links, sorry

Old 07-12-2011, 03:13 PM

138 posts, read 269,645 times
I get my nails done, but inbetween appointments I love playing with different things. It is so fun. I love the new crackle that they have now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty