U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 08:55 AM

243 posts, read 336,549 times

Advertisements

I am certainly a butt man and then legs would be next. I don't like flat butts and certainly don't want it to be huge, but round is better than flat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2011, 09:01 AM

5,065 posts, read 13,274,256 times
I'm not a man, but women with big butts might make me mentally ponder what exercises they might do to try and "tone it down" some---I work out regularly and like everything to be toned. I personally wouldn't want a big, plump butt, and am thankful I don't have one---there's only so much you can do to try and minimize it. Some of the pictures of the huge behinds on this thread frankly made me gag. But to each his own, there is always someone who will find a big booty attractive, or vice versa.

Old 01-04-2011, 09:05 AM

12,977 posts, read 28,809,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andthentherewere3 View Post
I'm not a man, but women with big butts do make me mentally ponder what exercises they might do to try and "tone it down" some---I work out regularly and like everything to be toned. I personally wouldn't want a big, plump butt, and am thankful I don't have one---there's only so much you can do to try and minimize it. But to each his own, there is always someone who will find a big booty attractive, or vice versa.
Everyone has differing opinions of "big" when it comes to butts. The picture I posted in post #96 of the two gals I call those "big butts". "Big" is totally totally totally different from "fat". Guys find "big" butts like those to be very very sexy while they find "fat" butts to be as much of a turnoff as the saggy flat butt.

Old 01-04-2011, 09:23 AM

5,065 posts, read 13,274,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Everyone has differing opinions of "big" when it comes to butts. The picture I posted in post #96 of the two gals I call those "big butts". "Big" is totally totally totally different from "fat". Guys find "big" butts like those to be very very sexy while they find "fat" butts to be as much of a turnoff as the saggy flat butt.
Big/fat, if a behind is much, much larger than the rest of a woman's body, it's out of proportion, just like a thin woman with enormous boobs is out of proportion. I disagree that all men find your "big" view of a woman's butt "very very sexy". At that point it's just a matter of opinion; some might call it fat, some might call it big. Some men like big boobs, some don't, some men like a big butt, some don't.

Old 01-04-2011, 09:47 AM

727 posts, read 401,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post

I want mine is non sexy flatty but it did not helped either, there is still ppl who wants to grab it I was happy to get a** that nobody is interested it but that is impossible

Old 01-04-2011, 09:50 AM

1,788 posts, read 1,872,014 times
We just can't seem to put this thread behind us for some reason.

Old 01-04-2011, 11:07 AM

727 posts, read 401,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHAdams View Post
We just can't seem to put this thread behind us for some reason.

That is because behind always follow us

Old 01-04-2011, 01:43 PM

8,309 posts, read 33,335,973 times
If you put Cate Blanchett's butt on Inez Sainz there never would have been a problem.

Old 01-04-2011, 02:05 PM

1,077 posts, read 3,058,114 times
One of the many treasures in life in my opinion . Very important.

Old 01-04-2011, 03:26 PM

12,977 posts, read 28,809,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboburnsy View Post
If you put Cate Blanchett's butt on Inez Sainz there never would have been a problem.
LMAO!! So true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty