U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 07:23 PM

1,194 posts, read 1,513,568 times

Advertisements

I like my nice round bottom lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2011, 08:01 PM

8,164 posts, read 9,376,071 times
Very important. A nice butt is worthy of worship. Shapely and toned. Not flat, not a big bubble butt, not flabby.

Old 01-05-2011, 09:50 AM

3,225 posts, read 6,129,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Everyone has differing opinions of "big" when it comes to butts. The picture I posted in post #96 of the two gals I call those "big butts". "Big" is totally totally totally different from "fat". Guys find "big" butts like those to be very very sexy while they find "fat" butts to be as much of a turnoff as the saggy flat butt.
Not all guys find that attractive. My husband says butts like that are too extreme, he even says JLo and Jessica Biel's butts are too big.

And it's not like women either have that "pancake" butt like in the first pic you showed or a large one like in the second. There are happy mediums.

Old 01-05-2011, 10:10 AM

12,977 posts, read 28,833,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annika08 View Post
Not all guys find that attractive. My husband says butts like that are too extreme, he even says JLo and Jessica Biel's butts are too big.

And it's not like women either have that "pancake" butt like in the first pic you showed or a large one like in the second. There are happy mediums.
LOL. Your husband lied!! He probably doesnt want you to feel bad about not having a butt like that. I guarantee you that if/when he's with his buddies and saw that he and they would be like "OMG THAT CHICK IS SOOOOO HOT".

Funny he says that J-Lo and Biel's butts are too big. Those women are more famous for having sexy butts than they are for their talent. One could actually say that they are famous primarily because they have hot sexy backsides. If either of them had a butts like Ally McBeal or Ellen Degeneres they would probably be waiting tables at Cheesecake Factory instead of being huge stars.

Old 01-05-2011, 02:51 PM

2,015 posts, read 3,002,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
LOL. Your husband lied!!
Ain't that the truth!

Old 01-05-2011, 03:22 PM

2,551 posts, read 2,329,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prinessdanika99 View Post
Do you pay attention to it more than any other feature in a women? Do men really put so much attention to that specific feature rather than eyes, lips, legs?

Do men prefer women with bigger or flatter behinds?
I'm a leg man myself... The butt is a close second though. But it doesnt have to be big. Don't get me wrong I do not like flat butts. I dont think anyone does.

it just needs to be proportionate. So whats big on one woman may not be big on another. A petite woman can have a smaller butt and it look big. While a thicker woman needs to have a bigger butt for it to look nice. It's all relative...

Old 01-05-2011, 03:54 PM

7,371 posts, read 12,331,569 times
It's pretty subjective isn't it? Personally I think a truly great butt looks as good in profile as it does head on.

Old 01-05-2011, 06:10 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,875,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annika08 View Post

Absolutely true....don't let the detractors get to you.

I DO NOT like big butts and I'm repulsed by songs about them.

Would they allow an identical song that talked about big boobs? No.

I DO LIKE big boobs however. I like a lot of things....just need something to focus on.

Stomachs can be the hottest. Legs...of course. Eyes....face....smile....hair....arms.....ummmm.

Just being decent and feminine is sexy to me.

Old 01-06-2011, 03:05 PM

11,033 posts, read 18,123,207 times
All I have to say is one day I hope to spend some time in Brazil Then again Puerto Rico, Dominican Repub, or Cuba are known for also.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty