U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 03:25 PM

9,444 posts, read 14,983,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
I'm female and could care less about a man's butt. I've never looked at one in my life, unless they're so fat I can't help but notice. I look at a man's eyes, hair and overall physique, never their butts. I never got the butt thing at all.
I wonder if majority of women feel that way.

I really like men's butts. I like them to be round and firm, not flabby. I pay attention to them always.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2010, 03:32 PM

4,868 posts, read 7,127,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
I wonder if majority of women feel that way.

I really like men's butts. I like them to be round and firm, not flabby. I pay attention to them always.
Ya I'm not much of a butt woman myself. I like nice arms, taller than me, and a nice package . however a man with a nice butt is always a plus and I will definitely take notice.

Old 12-24-2010, 03:50 PM

15,069 posts, read 17,034,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I'm more of a boob man myself

I love boobs

& butts

Old 12-24-2010, 03:51 PM

38,751 posts, read 37,920,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I love boobs

& butts
Boobs
Butts
Hips
Lower backs
Cheeks
Hands
Feet
Legs
Hair
Lips
Teeth
Eyes
Smile

Just to name a few, in no particular order of course.

Old 12-24-2010, 03:52 PM

This thread reminds me of this HBO show Eastbound and Down. The main character of the show Kenny Powers is in Mexico and still in love with his ex who has big boobs. Meantime, he meets a very hot Mexican woman who has small boobs, but BIG round ass. Being that he is a "boob" man, he contemplates if it's enough for him to not pursue the relationship, but once she takes her clothes off, he is so mesmerized by her behind, that he ends up having a relationship with her.
She ends up cheating on him later in the season and he breaks it up with her. Before leaving back to USA, he decides to have a "final" word and he comes to her job to tell her this: "You know, being with you, I came to realization: I'M A BOOB MAN, NOT A BUTT MAN!!! Always was and always will be".

It's just this conversation between men on this forum what is more important boobs or butts reminded me of that line!!!

Old 12-24-2010, 03:55 PM

665 posts, read 645,546 times
Absolutely very important. Besides being a natural redhead, probably the most important thing I love in a woman. Combine both and I'm in luuuuuvvvv.

http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/1280x1024/2009/Girls_Beautyful_Girls_nice_ass_014969_.jpg (broken link)

Old 12-24-2010, 03:57 PM

4,837 posts, read 7,597,096 times
What! No pictures?

Are you guys afraid of the moderators?

No wonder the content lately has been mostly pablum.

Old 12-24-2010, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
What! No pictures?

People who matter had seen everything they needed to see on my profile.

Old 12-24-2010, 04:00 PM

4,868 posts, read 7,127,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
What! No pictures?

should I post a picture of my butt?

Wait, what the men here are describing they like, is not my butt at all. I think mines too small for their tastes...oh well.

Old 12-24-2010, 04:18 PM

12,941 posts, read 18,850,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
A few days ago I was doing some work down in the basement of the club and didn't keep track of the time. It was 7pm or so when I came back up to a pretty full house, including 12 dancers.

I asked the bartender for a soda and put my foot up on the small 6'x6' bar stage and leaned my elbow on my knee. It was just a pose of exhaustion, I suppose.

Well, the parade of comments started..."JEANS?!?! Phil, you NEVER wear jeans!"

OK, true enough, not when I work the floor. I prefer baggy black karate pants, for both comfort and movement considerations.

Then I heard the phrase "round and tight"...from several directions at once, seemingly...the girls had found the topic of the night.

Then the slaps, pinches and various and sundry grabs started...

All in all, I might have to seriously consider wearing jeans a bit more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty