Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 11:37 AM

3,966 posts, read 6,860,452 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjb111 View Post
http://www.zimwiz.com/albums/kari/karibyron2.sized.jpgNot to big , not to small, shapely, not flat just right...

*Whistles*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2010, 11:39 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,029,399 times
I don't pay all that much attention to butts, actually, although I certainly notice them. I prefer them kind of round and fleshy (not jellylike/cellulite lol) but not too big either.

Either way it's no biggie.

Old 12-24-2010, 11:39 AM

81 posts, read 238,471 times
Well why do most white men prefer women who have flat behinds? I dont have a big one but get hit on all the time, and it is rare to see a white, asian or indian women who have apple bottoms if you know what I mean.

Old 12-24-2010, 11:42 AM

3,966 posts, read 6,860,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prinessdanika99 View Post
Well why do most white men prefer women who have flat behinds? I dont have a big one but get hit on all the time, and it is rare to see a white, asian or indian women who have apple bottoms if you know what I mean.

dear if you have a vagina you are going to get hit on all the time big butt of not

Old 12-24-2010, 11:44 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,616,853 times
Taoism teaches us to never look at behinds nor heads.

To look just a small amount back in time is known as "getting a little behind", while gazing forward in time is "getting a little head". It is said that getting a little behind or a little head is wrong, so we cannot do it.

In my own imperfect case, however, I've been stuck to so many behinds and gotten so much head that my studies have fallen off-track.

Old 12-24-2010, 11:47 AM

91 posts, read 192,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post
dear if you have a vagina you are going to get hit on all the time big butt of not
ROFLMAO....Ain't it the truth, nine mths getting free, rest of life..

Old 12-24-2010, 11:51 AM

4,868 posts, read 8,408,034 times
Quote:
aint that the truth!

Old 12-24-2010, 11:55 AM

52,197 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjb111 View Post
Not to big , not to small, shapely, not flat just right...
Sounds like Goldilocks is in the house....

Old 12-24-2010, 11:56 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,263,675 times
Not sure where you live, but if you're in the U.S., in general, boobs trump arse.

Don't get me wrong. Butts count, but I suspect that's because they are the other body part of the moment (after boobs). One look at magazines spanning the last 75 years will show that men's attraction is subject to the same whim of fancy as women's fashion. There's a reason the scene with Marilyn Monroe standing over the subway grate in a white dress is iconic: Back then it was legs. In the 70s and 80s everyone gawked at midriffs.

And not for nothing, but there are cultural differences, too, as you've noticed. For example, those in or influenced by a Latin culture are more likely to revere the butt.

Old 12-24-2010, 11:57 AM

8,357 posts, read 25,231,290 times
Quote:
Amen! I have been preaching this for many years as it the truth. Woman can fuss over their appearance all they want, but in the grand scheme of things it really doesn't make a hoot of a difference. Ugly, hot, fat, skinny, young, old, rich, poor; or a combination there of does not matter. All of them will have men lined up around the corner and then some.

Despite what anyone thinks, even unattractive women can reel the guys in. They do not call it the Power of Pu**y for nothing!

Women will save themselves a lot of hassle, headache, and money once they realize this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
To look just a small amount back in time is known as "getting a little behind", while gazing forward in time is "getting a little head". It is said that getting a little behind or a little head is wrong, so we cannot do it.
Perhaps you were being comical, but I never knew this about Taoism; and I was into it in a younger life.

If Taoism says that getting a little behind, let alone a little head, is wrong; then I am glad I got out of it.

At least Buddhism cuts you some slack.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty