U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2011, 04:27 PM

35,821 posts, read 39,387,870 times

Advertisements

Thread is absurd. A heavier woman with an hourglass figure is just as "curvy" as a lighter woman with the same hourglass figure. Curves are curves. A woman can be overweight and still have a small waist, curvaceous legs, etc.

Old 01-01-2011, 06:02 PM

1,055 posts, read 2,055,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
Thread is absurd. A heavier woman with an hourglass figure is just as "curvy" as a lighter woman with the same hourglass figure. Curves are curves. A woman can be overweight and still have a small waist, curvaceous legs, etc.
Which I have noted earlier. Some heavy women ARE curvy, but most just have fat rolls, and are calling the rolls "curves" instead of how their body shape is (hourglass vs. apple, etc).

Old 01-02-2011, 04:37 AM

1,483 posts, read 2,825,352 times
Default Not for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
I call this chick fit/curvy. This to me is the perfect body. She got her body fat % up a bit from where it was a few months ago. This is the curvy that I like.

Here is my perfect curvy girl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Ezq...eature=channel

Actually, there are LOTS of curvy that I like (Lucario's Brazilian/Japanese girl, the Lawd Have Mercy girl, Kim K. Serena Williams, etc.) so curvy really does come in all shapes and sizes except for those with big bellies. I think thats it, if you have a big belly or its flabby, you cannot call yourself curvy.
That little girl has no curves at all. Matter of fact, she looks like a very very young teenager with fake t-ts. But, I do agree with the rest of your post.

Old 01-02-2011, 10:53 AM

12,977 posts, read 28,819,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbub22 View Post
That little girl has no curves at all. Matter of fact, she looks like a very very young teenager with fake t-ts. But, I do agree with the rest of your post.
LOL. She's 32 years old (w/fake boobs). But that butt is what every woman in the world secretly wants for themselves (but most wont admit it). She IS curvy to me. She's just not Kim Kardashian curvy. She's got tiny stomach and waist, nice bottom, obviously nice boobs.....etc. I would guess she's probably 36C-21-35 - those are some curvy measurements my friend.

Old 01-02-2011, 11:03 AM

25,907 posts, read 34,995,988 times
I'd prefer Jessica Biel's butt, given the choice. But then again I've had the opportunity to see pics of her in real clothes.

Old 01-02-2011, 11:16 AM

I've had a round, curvy butt and wide hips my whole life, at a variety of weights. It's always interesting what people's take on that particular attribute is. I got mocked when I was a preteen/teen (who doesn't?) for having a round ass, got a lot of attention for it as a 20-something on the dating scene...it just depends on what the media's pet beauty fads are at a given point in time, honestly. When I was a teenager, Kate Moss (the first time around) heroin chic was the fashion standard, leaving behind the Cindy Crawford supermodel days...then in my twenties, the J-Lo butt was the thing.

There are guys who have a major thing, even fetish, for this...I've certainly been with guys who were all about it. And there are guys for whom a big butt means you're fat, and they'll never find your look appealing. Can't do anything about that. Gotta steer clear of caring what other people think, and decide what looks good on you for yourself.

Old 01-02-2011, 11:17 AM

12,977 posts, read 28,819,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I'd prefer Jessica Biel's butt, given the choice. But then again I've had the opportunity to see pics of her in real clothes.
Jessica is a sweetheart. Ive met and seen her in person a few times.

Old 01-02-2011, 01:27 PM

1,084 posts, read 1,338,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Totally agree. But the girl in the video is frikkin hot too. I'd call her athletic more than curvy though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Jessica is a sweetheart. Ive met and seen her in person a few times.
Lucky!

Old 01-02-2011, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartalx View Post
Totally agree. But the girl in the video is frikkin hot too. I'd call her athletic more than curvy though.
Lucky!
I would, too. But there aren't a whole lot of athletically-built women I'd consider curvy...most are more angular than soft curves. Being muscular doesn't always cancel out curvaceousness, but if the lines are more cut than soft, it's just a different look. Even the oft-touted Anna Kournikova, if you look at pics of her, aren't that curvy. She's got boobs, true, but her torso is pretty much a straight trunk...no real waist/hip differential, etc.

Old 01-02-2011, 09:30 PM

138 posts, read 299,329 times
That white girl has no ass Im sorry
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty