U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-13-2011, 09:53 AM
 
Location: SoCal - Sherman Oaks & Woodland Hills
12,977 posts, read 28,848,674 times
Reputation: 10491

Advertisements

These women are curvy - http://www.city-data.com/forum/7102346-post8.html

And this is curvy - http://www.city-data.com/forum/7102370-post10.html

More curvy - http://www.city-data.com/forum/7184069-post443.html

And this - http://www.city-data.com/forum/7217992-post476.html

Women, if you dont look like these women and you have a body that is nothing like this, DO NOT CALL YOURSELF CURVY. If you have belly rolls and are overweight YOU ARE NOT CURVY.

Here is a vid of what is FIT-CURVY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYqN1...&feature=feedu

 
Old 02-13-2011, 09:54 AM
 
Location: London.
587 posts, read 1,235,014 times
Reputation: 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartalx View Post
Oh no, that's just funny. I'd give props to a girl who admitted that she was "fluffy."

Still wouldn't date her though.
I find men (or boys) who feel the need to insult women for no reason on-line, just to make themselve feel better, rather repulsive.

Frankly, I don't care how anyone describes themself, got more important things to worry about.

Of course, I won't dare ask what you look like, because I bet you ain't all that.
 
Old 03-27-2011, 02:14 PM
 
421 posts, read 745,529 times
Reputation: 435
Says who?? this is a matter of opinion and perception!
 
Old 03-27-2011, 02:29 PM
 
4,044 posts, read 5,957,204 times
Reputation: 3819
The OP is right.
The abuse of "curvy" is such an indulgent piece of cheese.
 
Old 03-27-2011, 04:52 PM
 
Location: Paris
89 posts, read 194,830 times
Reputation: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
These women are curvy - http://www.city-data.com/forum/7102346-post8.html

And this is curvy - http://www.city-data.com/forum/7102370-post10.html

More curvy - http://www.city-data.com/forum/7184069-post443.html

And this - http://www.city-data.com/forum/7217992-post476.html

Women, if you dont look like these women and you have a body that is nothing like this, DO NOT CALL YOURSELF CURVY. If you have belly rolls and are overweight YOU ARE NOT CURVY.

Here is a vid of what is FIT-CURVY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYqN1...&feature=feedu
Hot bodies ! About the video I don't really like Zuzanna's arms I think they are too muscled but she has a great body nonetheless and she works out very hard to keep it that way, can't hate on that
 
Old 03-27-2011, 06:15 PM
 
Location: Washington County, ME
1,549 posts, read 2,247,535 times
Reputation: 1863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal is a mess View Post
I find men (or boys) who feel the need to insult women for no reason on-line, just to make themselve feel better, rather repulsive.

Frankly, I don't care how anyone describes themself, got more important things to worry about.

Of course, I won't dare ask what you look like, because I bet you ain't all that.
This is the best post in the whole thread LOL...

Usually those who judge others' bodies are the most insecure about their own!! FACT

Differences are what makes the world go 'round. Thankfully there are people to love every type of woman... every type of body, and dont give them labels. And thankfully there are men who love what's inside a woman too... even if it takes a while for them to find out what that is!

I just hope all the girls and women dont let the guys bring them down about their bodies - no matter what they look like. Becuz a guy that critisizes your body, doesnt really love you... and when you "fix" what he doesnt like, he'll find something else wrong. Remember this wisdom lol...

Curves come in many different types - those of thin girls, those of muscular girls, and those of meaty/fat girls. Curves are curves! Small or large!

Now - about men... do we call them fat, beefy, chubby, stocky, obese, flabby, droopy, saggy, soft, meaty, curvy (man-boobs!), or just "big?" (this is just meant to prove a point... i love fat guys! and fat is not always an insult)
 
Old 03-27-2011, 06:28 PM
 
1,055 posts, read 2,057,605 times
Reputation: 1216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybean50 View Post
This is the best post in the whole thread LOL...

Usually those who judge others' bodies are the most insecure about their own!! FACT

Differences are what makes the world go 'round. Thankfully there are people to love every type of woman... every type of body, and dont give them labels. And thankfully there are men who love what's inside a woman too... even if it takes a while for them to find out what that is!

I just hope all the girls and women dont let the guys bring them down about their bodies - no matter what they look like. Becuz a guy that critisizes your body, doesnt really love you... and when you "fix" what he doesnt like, he'll find something else wrong. Remember this wisdom lol...

Curves come in many different types - those of thin girls, those of muscular girls, and those of meaty/fat girls. Curves are curves! Small or large!

Now - about men... do we call them fat, beefy, chubby, stocky, obese, flabby, droopy, saggy, soft, meaty, curvy (man-boobs!), or just "big?" (this is just meant to prove a point... i love fat guys! and fat is not always an insult)
Hm, I don't think you understood the thread.
 
Old 03-27-2011, 06:32 PM
 
4,891 posts, read 8,995,753 times
Reputation: 8366
At 6'4" 280lbs I qualify as a 'big guy'.
I work out 5-6 days a week, eat quality foods, don't drink or smoke, and up until January used to compete in powerlifting events up and down the Eastern sea seaboard.
Before I got married, I had my pick of ANY girl in any club or bar in NYC.
90% of the time I went home with a BBW.
So yeah....its just a preference.
I'd take an ugly big girl with a nice soft BIG body over a pretty skinny girl with no curves and NO MEAT on her thighs any day.
 
Old 03-27-2011, 06:40 PM
 
Location: Washington County, ME
1,549 posts, read 2,247,535 times
Reputation: 1863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marissy View Post
Hm, I don't think you understood the thread.
It says "plump women shouldnt be called curvy, it's an insut to those with an hourglass shape."

I disagree. I used a few more words to say it. NO??

I said curvy women come in all sizes.

It's all about who wants to label WHO what... NO??
 
Old 03-27-2011, 06:47 PM
 
1,055 posts, read 2,057,605 times
Reputation: 1216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybean50 View Post
It says "plump women shouldnt be called curvy, it's an insut to those with an hourglass shape."

I disagree. I used a few more words to say it. NO??

I said curvy women come in all sizes.

It's all about who wants to label WHO what... NO??
You are getting waaaaay too worked up over this.

Yes, curvy women come in all sizes. But, the OP was saying that women with apple, rectangular, triangle, whatever shapes, are saying that they are curvy hourglasses when they are not, they are just fat. He was saying that just because you have a roll of fat doesn't make you curvy. An example is J-Hud. She was curvy when she was bigger. The curves came from her hip to waist ratio, not the rolls on her back.

I am a woman, and I agree with him. There are curvy and uncurvy thin women, as well as fat women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top