Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is he more attractive than the average Italian male?
No, most Italian men look way more attractive than that. 20 50.00%
Yes he is, despite being Indian he is more attractive than the average Italian. 20 50.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 12:31 AM

727 posts, read 538,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
If you like Indians and since you loooove ponytails , I'd recommend to you a movie I saw recently. If I remember correctly, one of the character's long hair was in a ponytail sometimes.
Thanks, lol, too much sex and nakedy but Nice hair Long hair-ponytail both does it I think both indians are good with hair http://www.eddiespearsactor.com/images/eddie1.jpg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2011, 01:24 AM

16,900 posts, read 16,049,624 times
I am sorry to see all you people conversing with this troll. You are supposed to use the report button to tell the moderators about it. Never continue the conversation.
As was pointed out, there are violations of the Terms of Service.
For anyone that doesn't know, the report button is at the top right corner of your post.
It looks like this:

Old 01-05-2011, 06:07 AM

5,064 posts, read 15,858,326 times
Hmm, judging by the number of pages in this new thread there must have been some drama. Clicking through some of the pages I saw some hilarious pictures. But to answer the OP's question, although I didn't vote because it made no sense, no, I do not find the man attractive at all. At first I thought he WAS Italian, until I looked closer, the pic was blurry on my screen. I don't see many Indian men, but there must be some good-looking ones. I do find Sayid from the ABC show Lost attractive, I think he is Indian? Where I live we have a very high percentage of Italians, and I don't think I've ever seen a good-looking Italian male. Maybe I might find a northern Italian man good-looking...ah heck, how can anyone answer this question in a PC manner? I don't generally like dark haired/skinned men at all, but I've seen some that I found attractive, like many Native American men. It's all a matter of taste. I do have very high standards, though. To each his own!

Last edited by andthentherewere3; 01-05-2011 at 06:24 AM..

Old 01-05-2011, 06:25 AM

6,926 posts, read 6,539,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asexualgirl View Post
Thanks, lol, too much sex and nakedy but Nice hair Long hair-ponytail both does it I think both indians are good with hair http://www.eddiespearsactor.com/images/eddie1.jpg
I loved this guy the first time I saw in "Dances with Wolves". Thought he was sexy then and still do.

I'm of Italian decent and find some Italian men attractive, not all thou!!!
My uncle was an extremely handsome Italian man whom many other women thought so too!!! He wasn't a good husband but he was a great Uncle!!

I perfer dark beauty more so than blonds!! I think he is a fairly attractive Indian male.

Old 01-05-2011, 08:23 AM

727 posts, read 538,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopedelivers View Post
I loved this guy the first time I saw in "Dances with Wolves". Thought he was sexy then and still do.

Did Eddie also dance with wolves or was it his brother Michael? Yeah, there is 2 of them Thanks for all gods and creators and what evers

Old 01-06-2011, 08:50 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,258,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgamibi View Post
No, I do not consider him more attractive than "typical" Italian men. In fact, I'm not that impressed with this guy, although he's alright. Maybe it's the photo, I don't know.

I do find many East Indian men very handsome, though.

Old 01-07-2011, 02:26 PM

803 posts, read 1,260,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesmama View Post
No, I do not consider him more attractive than "typical" Italian men. In fact, I'm not that impressed with this guy, although he's alright. Maybe it's the photo, I don't know.

I do find many East Indian men very handsome, though.
Maybe you like the dark Indian men like Sendhil Ramamurthy

Old 01-07-2011, 02:37 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,258,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgamibi View Post
Maybe you like the dark Indian men like Sendhil Ramamurthy
Had to Google this person. And, yes, I do think he's handsome. As well as M. Night Shyamalan. And the actor in the "Harold & Khumar" movies is very handsome. The young man in "Big Bang Theory" is very cute, too.

Old 01-07-2011, 02:49 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,643,373 times
This is a dumb thread.

To the OP: Sorry if you're getting rejected by the women you want to date. I doubt if it has anything to do with your ancestry or ethnicity. Most likely has something to do with your attitude about women and dating.

Old 01-07-2011, 03:07 PM

803 posts, read 1,260,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
This is a dumb thread.

To the OP: Sorry if you're getting rejected by the women you want to date. I doubt if it has anything to do with your ancestry or ethnicity. Most likely has something to do with your attitude about women and dating.
You just need to take a huge chill pill, this thread was supposed to be dead but people bumped it so I replied to it. This has nothing to do with my personal life, just an opinion thread. If you are seriously that miserable then pay a hooker some cash to give you a few minutes of pleasure which I highly doubt you have ever had.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty