Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is he more attractive than the average Italian male?
No, most Italian men look way more attractive than that. 20 50.00%
Yes he is, despite being Indian he is more attractive than the average Italian. 20 50.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 01:07 PM

5,077 posts, read 14,639,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgamibi View Post
=)

Well you may be Hispanic, Black, or Asian and if you said that I would be upset and pretty much sad. But if you are White I just say fine it is okay, I am friends with many White girls, won't date one though!

It wouldn't and shouldn't matter what ethicity I am. It's always a persons decision what's attractive to them and what's not. If you don't date white girls, then kudos to you and yes, I'm a white girl. I also don't find most Asian, Indian and some other ethnicities attractive either, just not my cup of tea as I'd expect I'm not everyones cup of tea either.

I'm sure there are blacks, asians or hispanics that don't date certain ethnic groups for their own reasons. I know a black guy that only dates white or hispanic women. I know white women that only date black or hispanic men. It's life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2011, 01:11 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,851,256 times
Quote:
Rlly? I knew an Asian girl from the Bay area and she said women there avoid Indian men like the plague because of their "smell" and so called "funny accents". I hear that the only women that give them a chance are White women (I like White women, just not that attracted to em, but they are pretty awesome) who need the money.

Well that is what I heard from a girl who used to live there, she is like East Asian.
Well, my gf is Asian and from SJ, and unfortunately, her attitude mirrors what your friend says... but that said, I see a pretty fair number of white women with Indian men. I've only seen a couple Asian women with Indian men, and in both situations, it seemed like they were both more from the "I work for Google" crowd. In any case, I doubt that all of or even most of the interracial marriages you see with Indian men are a result of the woman needing the money, they probably just find him attractive and like him as a person.

Old 01-04-2011, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
It wouldn't and shouldn't matter what ethicity I am. It's always a persons decision what's attractive to them and what's not. If you don't date white girls, then kudos to you and yes, I'm a white girl. I also don't find most Asian, Indian and some other ethnicities attractive either, just not my cup of tea as I'd expect I'm not everyones cup of tea either.

I'm sure there are blacks, asians or hispanics that don't date certain ethnic groups for their own reasons. I know a black guy that only dates white or hispanic women. I know white women that only date black or hispanic men. It's life.
Yep. Everyone has their preferences, and no one has to answer to anyone for these but themselves!

Old 01-04-2011, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by isisthea View Post
You do realize that is a bad pic of them right? They are all tired and sweaty right after playing SOCCER.
I guess this is after they hit the showers:

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 10:05 AM..

Old 01-04-2011, 01:18 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,063,317 times
Quote:
I don't hate Italian women, I am just not attracted to em. It has nothing to do with stereotypes, just when I see one they don't make me grow horizontally.
I really don't get this?

What do Italian women look like???

I'm thinking you are speaking of the stereotypical Italian with the black or very dark brown hair, dark eyes, hairy, dark skin..etc?

There are a lot of Italian women that do not posess those traits. I'm 1/2 Italian and 1/2 Irish and what some would consider my "Italian" traits were actually from my Irish side.

My Italian ancestors are all fair skinned with freckles and light golden brown or hazel eyes with light brown or red hair.

My Irish side is all dark hair, dark eyes and olive skin.

Old 01-04-2011, 01:19 PM

803 posts, read 1,264,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
Well, my gf is Asian and from SJ, and unfortunately, her attitude mirrors what your friend says... but that said, I see a pretty fair number of white women with Indian men. I've only seen a couple Asian women with Indian men, and in both situations, it seemed like they were both more from the "I work for Google" crowd. In any case, I doubt that all of or even most of the interracial marriages you see with Indian men are a result of the woman needing the money, they probably just find him attractive and like him as a person.
Ya, the Asian girls there tend to be heavily White washed and pretty much hostile against Indian guys and even their own men. Sad really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Trust me, he can easily pass for my, quite obscure, nationality!
He could pass for American!? SO COULD I! =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post

You may have become my favorite poster on this board after saying that, look for a good rep because your view mirrors mines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isisthea View Post
You do realize that is a bad pic of them right? They are all tired and sweaty right after playing SOCCER.

This is a much better pic:

http://romanticimperative.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/italian-soccer-team1.jpg (broken link)

Great point.

Anyways okay:

http://www.nkjlive.com/wp-content/up...bio-Grosso.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_RsyKBL2MDY...i%2BBuffon.jpg

Old 01-04-2011, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
I really don't get this?

What do Italian women look like???

I'm thinking you are speaking of the stereotypical Italian with the black or very dark brown hair, dark eyes, hairy, dark skin..etc?

There are a lot of Italian women that do not posess those traits. I'm 1/2 Italian and 1/2 Irish and what some would consider my "Italian" traits were actually from my Irish side.

My Italian ancestors are all fair skinned with freckles and light golden brown or hazel eyes with light brown or red hair.

My Irish side is all dark hair, dark eyes and olive skin.
I have yet to see an Italian chick with that black hair and tanned skin look.

Old 01-04-2011, 01:23 PM

Ok and you're point is? You know that these Italian men are athletes right? They are not paid millions of dollars for their looks.
I find Italian men 100% more attractive than Indian men in general.[/quote]

I said the average Italian male, a soccer team of a country would be a good representation. I don't know what your beef is lady, bash us Indian men all you want but I actually don't think those athletes look bad (they ain't ugly!).

Old 01-04-2011, 01:23 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,063,317 times
Quote:
I have yet to see an Italian chick with that black hair and tanned skin look.
So that's why I'm asking you...

what does an Italian look like? I'm curious to hear what you have to say.

Old 01-04-2011, 01:25 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,616,853 times
Quote:
Such exist!?
Thanks for the insult.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty