U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 06:43 AM

250 posts, read 805,252 times

Advertisements

I used "tarte" and the other is "stay put". Both can be found at sephora. I love the "stay put" and I will never go without it even with the light eye shadow I wear, it keeps everything on from shadow, liner and concealer on the under eye area. Highly recommend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2011, 08:48 PM

335 posts, read 814,017 times
Two-Faced shadow primer is amazing. It's the first shadow primer I've used and am very pleased. I thought it was expensive (I'm cheap), but decided to try it and glad I did. I buy it at Ulta, which often has coupons, and have seen it a Sephora. A tube will last months.

Old 01-25-2011, 10:12 PM

609 posts, read 1,070,050 times
too faced shadow insurance is my favorite. most people like the urban decay primer potion...but ive used it and it always creases on me. on top of that, its in a really stupid bottle that makes it impossible to use ALL of the product, without hacking it open with a knife and putting it in a new container. the too faced one is in a squeeze tube...some people have a problem with it seperating, the formula i mean, and ive found that if i store it standing up with the cap on bottom, it doesnt happen at all. theres a new NYX one thats gotten good reviews and its not as expensive. you should check out the website musingsofamuse.com....shes got reviews on all of them.

Old 01-27-2011, 11:07 PM

9 posts, read 15,980 times
i never use it,but my sister told me MAC is good.

Old 01-30-2011, 11:01 AM

250 posts, read 805,252 times
sorry I want to edit that I meant "stay don't stray" by benefit is my favorite, not "stay put" as I said before. It has some tint to it and sometimes I don't even put actual concealer over it (for under my eye that is). It is also used on the eyelid for shadow and it keeps it on ALL day long. I have oily skin too which says alot.

Old 01-30-2011, 08:05 PM

49 posts, read 174,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subie2 View Post
I second Urban Decay's Primer Potion. Foundation holds eyeshadow OK, but if you sweat or are doing some other kind of tough task, I've found foundation just doesn't hold up well enough.
This is the one that I use as well. It works pretty well

Old 02-01-2011, 07:45 PM

532 posts, read 980,116 times
Never had Urban Decay crease on me, hmmm. And I work as a hospital worker who sweats her bootie off!

Old 02-04-2011, 08:01 AM

3,225 posts, read 6,128,456 times
I've been using Clinique Touch Base For Eyes and it works wonderfully. A cheaper alternative I have is an Almay Bright Eyes concealor which can be used under the eyes and as a lid primer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty