U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2011, 05:27 AM

333 posts, read 376,603 times

Advertisements

You can buy one if you like.....$5000 plus postage and handling. Please allow 5-8 working days for delivery. Free 30 day in-home trial. If you are not satisfied, or product is broken, send her back and you will be refunded less postage. Please note that picture may not reflect actual product. Call 1-800 Rushmeone for a free catalogue today....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2011, 05:52 AM

4,023 posts, read 6,263,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegold View Post
You can buy one if you like.....$5000 plus postage and handling. Please allow 5-8 working days for delivery. Free 30 day in-home trial. If you are not satisfied, or product is broken, send her back and you will be refunded less postage. Please note that picture may not reflect actual product. Call 1-800 Rushmeone for a free catalogue today....
Stop this terrible clichés about Slavic women
If you go to Moscow you'll see a very modern and rich city with smart and rich women.

Old 02-27-2011, 04:10 PM

10,963 posts, read 7,755,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderful Jellal View Post
Ah no, I persist, Asian women don't age well, but it's normal they seem so young in their 20s compared to white women.

I don't necessarily agree categorically about Asian women not aging well. I've seen some smokin' Chinese women in their mid-40's to mid-50's that look great. However I've haven seen a lot of Thai, or Filipina women that just haven't aged well. Vietnames, Japanese and Korean women tend to be a toss up.

Last edited by JazzyTallGuy; 02-27-2011 at 04:24 PM..

Old 02-27-2011, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
How about Brazilian women?
Having visiting Brazil they have SMOKIN HOT BODIES. Also they come in a variety of shapes sizes and various skin tones. There is truly something for just about any particular preference you have.

A country that also doesn't get discussed a lot when it comes to beautiful women is Colombia. I’ve alos visited there. Over the centuries the combination of people from European, African, and native cultures mixing together has created some truly astonishingly beautiful women that are similar to Brazil in a lot of ways.

Old 02-27-2011, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC6ZLV View Post
She's an attractive woman but she's got a really pasty skin tone. I have to wonder how well she is going to age especially playing a sport like tennis where she is in the sun a lot.

Old 02-27-2011, 04:54 PM

12,671 posts, read 20,487,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
Having visiting Brazil they have SMOKIN HOT BODIES. Also they come in a variety of shapes sizes and various skin tones. There is truly something for just about any particular preference you have.

A country that also doesn't get discussed a lot when it comes to beautiful women is Colombia. I’ve alos visited there. Over the centuries the combination of people from European, African, and native cultures mixing together has created some truly astonishingly beautiful women that are similar to Brazil in a lot of ways.
How about beaches of Brazil?

Old 03-01-2011, 02:37 AM

4,023 posts, read 6,263,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
I don't necessarily agree categorically about Asian women not aging well. I've seen some smokin' Chinese women in their mid-40's to mid-50's that look great. However I've haven seen a lot of Thai, or Filipina women that just haven't aged well. Vietnames, Japanese and Korean women tend to be a toss up.
I guess you're right

Old 03-02-2011, 05:07 AM

23 posts, read 32,619 times
very interesting topic as for me
i saw beautiful italian girls. especially when they are tall, long hair, natural beautiful face, perfect shape...
i think all sense not in beautiful women, but in % of them in all nationality..
as many abroad people tell when come to russian/ukranian countries - sweet girls are everywhere - on streets, in shops, in cafes.. no need to search them, they are around you...

im agree with one of user who said that we dont smile often.. dont know why but its fact.. i noticed when we walk outside, we dont smile, when person start talk or ask something then of cos i can smile...

i guess all slavic women are very attractive.

Old 03-02-2011, 12:39 PM

32,538 posts, read 29,319,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin02090 View Post
i guess all slavic women are very attractive.
Yes, we are. Hot bodied, totally smokin', stop traffic, snap heads, cause mass faintings, men line up just for the privledge of breathing the air around us, drop dead, unbelievably, OMG beautiful!

And modest too.

Old 03-02-2011, 12:51 PM

1,055 posts, read 2,053,388 times
Maybe it is just me, but I really don't understand rating beauty by what country the women are from. Hm...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty