U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2011, 12:11 AM

93 posts, read 294,854 times

Advertisements

Bahaha, it is true- - - Russian women have the best faces on earth (hands down!...for mainstream opinion of "beauty")....However, Brazilian and other cultures may be noted for other features (like body parts).....ONLY east europe women have the exotic look that can get any mans attention, from almost any country. The men on here who deny that are filled with ego or fear , because russian women are dominant and can have the pick of the liter!....Women also hate that kind of exotic difference, so obviously that rubs their panties in a bunch!....
.Men know russian women are hot, look different and want money....so the ugly dudes who cant handle being bossed or the guys who cant handle women who are capable of keeping up with their childish games of trading looks for money.....well, they wanna pout! LOLLLLL!!!..
.Like some guy in an earlier post saying he wouldnt date , but only flog a russian girl......PLEASE dude!...you know you dont have the cash or the BaIIs....so of course you wouldnt. lol. people and their jelousy/insecurities are hilarious!

Either way, it will never change the fact russian women are exotic. end of story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2011, 08:12 AM

12,977 posts, read 28,803,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeLee77 View Post
Bahaha, it is true- - - Russian women have the best faces on earth (hands down!...for mainstream opinion of "beauty")....However, Brazilian and other cultures may be noted for other features (like body parts).....ONLY east europe women have the exotic look that can get any mans attention, from almost any country. The men on here who deny that are filled with ego or fear , because russian women are dominant and can have the pick of the liter!....Women also hate that kind of exotic difference, so obviously that rubs their panties in a bunch!....
.Men know russian women are hot, look different and want money....so the ugly dudes who cant handle being bossed or the guys who cant handle women who are capable of keeping up with their childish games of trading looks for money.....well, they wanna pout! LOLLLLL!!!..
.Like some guy in an earlier post saying he wouldnt date , but only flog a russian girl......PLEASE dude!...you know you dont have the cash or the BaIIs....so of course you wouldnt. lol. people and their jelousy/insecurities are hilarious!

Either way, it will never change the fact russian women are exotic. end of story.
LOL. Kinda true. I must be a "pick of the litter" because my hot Russian wife chose me. Also lucky because she has the a$$ of a Brazilian chick and face of a typical Russian.

Old 06-30-2011, 10:01 PM

2,564 posts, read 3,083,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I live in a very Asian area, and while I have found many Asian women attractive, their builds are (usually) definitely not my cup of tea. Slender does not turn me on.

I love thick women of any race/ethnicity, and that includes thick Asians.
I hear you man. But, admittedly, our tastes and preferences for women tend to evolve with the passing of time and our location.

But, allow me to explain. . .I'm originally from the tiny island of Puerto Rico which - to date - bares the distinction of six Miss Universes. Our women are curvaceous, bootylicious, passionate, out-spoken, and extremely hot blooded. They come in all shades; from blue-eyed and very white, to brown-eyed and deep black; and every imaginable combination in between.

However, 30+ years ago, I migrated to a heavily Asian populated region within USA. Exposure to a particular ethnicity will naturally give one reason to appreciate, understand, and admire those whom we share space with.

Therefore, it's natural for someone like me to develop an understanding and admiration for the external and internal beauty of Asian women.

Without a doubt, their high intelligence quotient coupled with their (typical) meek personality is a beautiful and alluring characteristic. How nice it is to share a drama-free conversation, where logic and reasoning abound. And how lovely it is to see their beautiful smiles and eyes, and to hear their genuine laughter, when a funny comment is made. It's an unforgettable experience which IMHO has no comparison.

Old 06-30-2011, 11:07 PM

15,148 posts, read 15,204,207 times
Yes, Russian women are the most beautiful of all. But when they get old and grow beards and they start looking like potatoes......well, not so much.

Old 07-01-2011, 07:06 AM

12,977 posts, read 28,803,617 times
Really, beautiful women can be found in all corners of the world. There really is no "one place" that has cornered the market for beautiful women. Ive seen beautiful women who Iranian, Italian, Japanese, South American, North American, African, South Pacific Islander, etc. With that being said, I must admit that Brazil really has cornered the market of women with the best bodies (i.e., a$$es).

Old 07-01-2011, 11:07 AM

24,757 posts, read 32,896,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
I hear you man. But, admittedly, our tastes and preferences for women tend to evolve with the passing of time and our location.
Yeah, I know, but my basic preference has always been the same.

Quote:
But, allow me to explain. . .I'm originally from the tiny island of Puerto Rico which - to date - bares the distinction of six Miss Universes. Our women are curvaceous, bootylicious, passionate, out-spoken, and extremely hot blooded. They come in all shades; from blue-eyed and very white, to brown-eyed and deep black; and every imaginable combination in between.
Hermano, you are preaching to the choir. I love me some Boricua ladies!

Quote:
However, 30+ years ago, I migrated to a heavily Asian populated region within USA. Exposure to a particular ethnicity will naturally give one reason to appreciate, understand, and admire those whom we share space with.
I live in one of the most Asian areas in the USA outside Hawaii and California (both of which I also lived for more than a year). While I certainly found many Asian women (Indian, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese) alluring, I never got to the point where they took my breath away like Latinas do.

Quote:
Therefore, it's natural for someone like me to develop an understanding and admiration for the external and internal beauty of Asian women.

Without a doubt, their high intelligence quotient coupled with their (typical) meek personality is a beautiful and alluring characteristic. How nice it is to share a drama-free conversation, where logic and reasoning abound. And how lovely it is to see their beautiful smiles and eyes, and to hear their genuine laughter, when a funny comment is made. It's an unforgettable experience which IMHO has no comparison.

Interesting perspective. Is your wife/GF Asian or Asian American?

Old 07-01-2011, 11:09 AM

24,757 posts, read 32,896,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Really, beautiful women can be found in all corners of the world. There really is no "one place" that has cornered the market for beautiful women. Ive seen beautiful women who Iranian, Italian, Japanese, South American, North American, African, South Pacific Islander, etc. With that being said, I must admit that Brazil really has cornered the market of women with the best bodies (i.e., a$$es).
While I am not a confirmed azz man (I like azz, boobs and thighs), I agree that Brazil is No.1, but that you can find hot, hot women in literally every ethnicity and mix. It took me years as a conoisseur of the female form to truly understand that.

Old 07-05-2011, 01:42 PM

1,834 posts, read 2,629,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
While I am not a confirmed azz man (I like azz, boobs and thighs), I agree that Brazil is No.1, but that you can find hot, hot women in literally every ethnicity and mix. It took me years as a conoisseur of the female form to truly understand that.
I don't see how people make broad statements like that...

Old 07-05-2011, 01:52 PM

1,543 posts, read 2,552,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
You are aware of how cheap plastic surgery is in Brasil? Most of those bodies are done surgically, not cool. And have you ever been to Brasil? Heh, try going their and go to the beach. Look for all those 80 yr old women wearing a g-string and no bikini see how hot that is. Or their were plenty of fat women that were completely unattractive wearing a thong and small top. Not cool.

That said, I have been to many countries and the best slavic women are in Serbia. End Thread/

Old 07-05-2011, 02:02 PM

6,474 posts, read 13,406,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Yes, Russian women are the most beautiful of all. But when they get old and grow beards and they start looking like potatoes......well, not so much.
I think that happens to all old women at some point. You have to pay people to remove the hairs and peel the potato skin!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty