U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2011, 12:54 PM

1,543 posts, read 2,552,942 times

Advertisements

Sandals do not match civilized world's vision of good taste. If you want to dress "down" but "cool", wear Armani, Pal Zileri, Zegna, ect sneakers. For "in" clubs, if you want to show which class you are in (keep in mind that FSU countries are very much class societies) , wear Berluti, John Lobb, Santoni, Weston, ect leather shoes. With a stylish jeans, a labeled belt and a quality Boss, Prada or Zegna shirt, it's perfect.

The fancy watch is also a weapon. It attracts a positive attention. It suggests success, and FSU women like successful men. Winner. I bought last year the new IWC Ingenieur Mission Earth, a nice, big and expensive eye-catching watch, and when I'm out and about, it definitely stands out vs the competition.
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2011, 11:02 PM

303 posts, read 423,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-boy-80 View Post
Sandals do not match civilized world's vision of good taste. If you want to dress "down" but "cool", wear Armani, Pal Zileri, Zegna, ect sneakers. For "in" clubs, if you want to show which class you are in (keep in mind that FSU countries are very much class societies) , wear Berluti, John Lobb, Santoni, Weston, ect leather shoes. With a stylish jeans, a labeled belt and a quality Boss, Prada or Zegna shirt, it's perfect.

The fancy watch is also a weapon. It attracts a positive attention. It suggests success, and FSU women like successful men. Winner. I bought last year the new IWC Ingenieur Mission Earth, a nice, big and expensive eye-catching watch, and when I'm out and about, it definitely stands out vs the competition.
muggers like those watchers too

Old 07-12-2011, 08:42 AM

2,563 posts, read 3,083,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Yeah, I know, but my basic preference has always been the same.

Hermano, you are preaching to the choir. I love me some Boricua ladies!

I live in one of the most Asian areas in the USA outside Hawaii and California (both of which I also lived for more than a year). While I certainly found many Asian women (Indian, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese) alluring, I never got to the point where they took my breath away like Latinas do.

Interesting perspective. Is your wife/GF Asian or Asian American?
Yes! And I could not be a happier man for it.

Old 07-12-2011, 09:00 AM

24,757 posts, read 32,896,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theother View Post
I don't see how people make broad statements like that...
You ever been to Brazil?

Old 07-12-2011, 09:33 AM

12,977 posts, read 28,803,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
You ever been to Brazil?
Aw man, I would LOVE to go to Brazil. Was watching a documentary just yesterday about Samba dancing in Brazil. WOW!!!!

Old 07-12-2011, 10:31 AM

24,757 posts, read 32,896,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Aw man, I would LOVE to go to Brazil. Was watching a documentary just yesterday about Samba dancing in Brazil. WOW!!!!
That place will blow your mind. Guaranteed.

Old 07-19-2011, 08:50 PM

154 posts, read 331,137 times
Go to Brazil for tanned bodies, go to Russia for faces. Each to their own.

Old 07-19-2011, 08:56 PM

8 posts, read 22,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderful Jellal View Post
VIDEO:

I'm in love !!! So beautiful,stylish and sexy !!! My favorite kind of women

You're second link is of Kristanna Loken. She is NOT AT all Russian, Ukrainian, or Eastern European. She is Swedish and doesn't look really Russian either. You should remove her.

Old 07-19-2011, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna777 View Post
Go to Brazil for tanned bodies, go to Russia for faces. Each to their own.

Most Russian girls tan naturally especially at resorts in the Black Sea or Med. Brazilian girls are beautiful too, particularly those form Southern Brazil. They have more of the European mixture.

Old 07-19-2011, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
I've been to Odessa, Ukraine. Yes, the young ladies are beautiful. However, many won't be so attractive when they get older. Saw some of their moms, horrible. Countries I've visited that had beautiful women include Greece, Spain, Italy, and Israel.
In Ukraine today, even woman that are in their 30s and 40s on average look better than most women in the States. That is just a fact. Whatever women you saw are the old hold outs from the communist days. When it comes to natural beauty, eastern European countries go out of their way to look good. Ever since communism collapsed, it has been their biggest dedication.

Hungary for example added a tax on all junk and fast food because they know it is important to have women that are fit and feminine.

And like all European countries, Ukraine has a negative growth rate in population due to declining birth-rates and immigration to Western Europe, meaning there are more old people than young by a wide ratio. Perceptions make a difference in what you see.

Last edited by JustJulia; 07-23-2011 at 12:33 PM.. Reason: deleted personal attack
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty