U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 07-20-2011, 08:59 AM
 
1,055 posts, read 2,053,388 times
Reputation: 1216

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyfist View Post
In Ukraine today, even woman that are in their 30s and 40s on average look better than most women in the States. That is just a fact. Whatever women you saw are the old hold outs from the communist days. When it comes to natural beauty, eastern European countries go out of their way to look good. Ever since communism collapsed, it has been their biggest dedication.

Hungary for example added a tax on all junk and fast food because they know it is important to have women that are fit and feminine.
I am pretty sure they did it for their society as a whole, not just women. I mean, having fat and slobby men isn't good for society either.

Last edited by JustJulia; 07-23-2011 at 12:33 PM..
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-20-2011, 12:15 PM
 
8 posts, read 22,377 times
Reputation: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marissy View Post
I am pretty sure they did it for their society as a whole, not just women. I mean, having fat and slobby men isn't good for society either.
Fat men are not good, but in Hungary's case the demand is for their women, not men. That is the main objective.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-22-2011, 03:39 AM
 
Location: Canada
63 posts, read 106,607 times
Reputation: 58
+ Polish women!! especially central Europe offes the most beauty on the world. Definitely I agree with the author of thread.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-22-2011, 07:56 AM
 
6,229 posts, read 9,509,112 times
Reputation: 7519
I don't think Russian/Ukrainian are the world's most beautiful. Like most women in other countries, they wear pounds of makeup and dress up to the 9's when in public. How that makes one beautiful I will never understand. If you take off the makeup and tight clothes, they look like your average chick.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-22-2011, 11:38 AM
 
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
14,131 posts, read 26,246,015 times
Reputation: 6815
I'm partial to French women. If I were in the market, I'd be doing my shopping in Paris or Marseilles.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-22-2011, 12:49 PM
 
Location: Austin, Texas
2,756 posts, read 5,258,915 times
Reputation: 4606
Yeah, some of those Russians are smoking hot. Plus they have this sense of sexxy confidence and disdain for self-centered headgames that so many American women harbor. I watch women's tennis solely to see the gorgeous Russian babes.
My wife did a concert in Russia about three years ago and befriended this woman. And she actually had dinner with us a couple months ago when she was here in the U.S. doing a concert tour and swung through Dallas.
Yep, I was sitting two feet away from this babe as she sipped Stoli and laughed like a Jackal. She's even prettier in person!!


‪Beautiful Russian violinist Olga‬‏ - YouTube
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-22-2011, 02:20 PM
 
551 posts, read 960,309 times
Reputation: 451
I think that Russian and other slavic women are very pretty compared to many Western European women. However, I still think that the best looking are those from Nordic countries like Norway, Sweden or Denmark. They are tall, broad shouldered, blonde and some of them look quite strong and that makes them very sexy. Somes Russian women have large bodies but most have average sized ones so that is why I like the Nordic ones more.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-22-2011, 02:38 PM
 
8 posts, read 22,377 times
Reputation: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKFire108 View Post
I think that Russian and other slavic women are very pretty compared to many Western European women. However, I still think that the best looking are those from Nordic countries like Norway, Sweden or Denmark. They are tall, broad shouldered, blonde and some of them look quite strong and that makes them very sexy. Somes Russian women have large bodies but most have average sized ones so that is why I like the Nordic ones more.

If you like the Nordic women, then you like masculine women. They are too tall like over 5'9''. They don't look much different than the men. Their looks are not exotic because they were not invaded like the Eastern European countries which means bad genetics.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-22-2011, 02:42 PM
 
8 posts, read 22,377 times
Reputation: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
I don't think Russian/Ukrainian are the world's most beautiful. Like most women in other countries, they wear pounds of makeup and dress up to the 9's when in public. How that makes one beautiful I will never understand. If you take off the makeup and tight clothes, they look like your average chick.
Firstly they are naturally beautiful but do wear nice clothing even when throwing out the garbage. And they wear tight clothes because they have tight bodies. A beautiful woman is not beautiful only because of genetics, but also how she maintains herself.

Last edited by JustJulia; 07-23-2011 at 12:35 PM.. Reason: deleted personal attack
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-22-2011, 02:44 PM
 
8 posts, read 22,377 times
Reputation: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richlord11 View Post
+ Polish women!! especially central Europe offes the most beauty on the world. Definitely I agree with the author of thread.

Well Germany and Austria are central Europe but their women are ugly. Polish girls are beautiful. I agree with that.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top