U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 04:59 PM

4,598 posts, read 3,750,884 times

Advertisements

Argentinean women are the most beautiful...

A mix of Spanish, Italian, (and a little bit of German in some cases)...amazing!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2015, 08:54 AM

1 posts, read 881 times
I am half Russian my baba and jet came over here on the boat they were both full blooded russian, my mother is full blooded russian...my father is full blooded cherokee (native american) so I am half Russian and half indian, my skin tone is normally pale but, in the summer I am very dark that must be the native American in me? I know alot about my mother's side but very little about my father's side for he wasn't involved or "around" as I grew up...but I have to agree it depends on what part of Russia you are from my mother tans easily but my mom aunts an uncles are blonde hair blue eyed medium skined...as for me I have black hair and Hazel eyes? I would love to learn about my native side???

Old 08-12-2015, 09:04 AM

15,746 posts, read 11,757,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by furyfist View Post
Well Germany and Austria are central Europe but their women are ugly. Polish girls are beautiful. I agree with that.
Wow, have you even ever been in Germany? What a stupid comment. Yeah, before you ask - I am German. And we have lots of pretty women there.

Old 08-12-2015, 07:38 PM

39 posts, read 24,110 times
I m Russian half Caucasian but I find Jessica Alba more beautiful then me lollllll

Old 08-13-2015, 11:58 AM

42,668 posts, read 71,574,557 times
I met a Russian woman on a train in Moldova a few weeks ago, and the pheromones in her presence were so thick, you could mash them with a fork. She seemed like the most beautiful woman in the world then, but now out of range, I look at her picture and she is just nice-average in looks.

Old 08-13-2015, 12:01 PM

8,652 posts, read 4,788,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imunique96 View Post
I m Russian half Caucasian but I find Jessica Alba more beautiful then me lollllll
Same here. I'd rather be more exotic-looking, like Brazilian.

Old 01-26-2016, 06:40 AM

1 posts, read 637 times
There are a lot of beautiful girls in every country of the world. I think all depends on your tastes. If you like afro-american girls, there are very low possibility that Ukrainian girls will be the best for you. I have little experience of conversation with Ukrainian girls on the https://katedating.com and yes, they are beautiful but nothing special.

Old 01-28-2016, 08:09 PM

1 posts, read 575 times
Russian girls are always attractive and wonderful. example: Alena Shishkova

[url]http://www.missdress.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Alena-photo.jpg[/url]
[url]http://media2.whosaystatic.com/715772/715772_762x762.jpg[/url]

Old 01-30-2016, 02:54 AM
mm4

5,712 posts, read 2,956,695 times
I'm gonna throw in German-Polish, Swedish, Scots-Irish.

Old 01-31-2016, 01:32 AM

1,300 posts, read 780,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
I'm just not easily fooled by a woman's good looks. Most women in the world look average. The only thing that separates one woman from the other is their body type, breast, and butt size. Other than that, without makeup and tight clothes, most women look like your average girl next door. The only reason some cultures get recognition of their beautiful women is because of how well they take care of themselves. Doing their hair, putting on makeup, wearing tight fitting clothes, and the sort. But underneath all that is usually a plain-Jane or sometimes even an ugly woman. That's how it is for all women from all countries across the world. I'm not saying it's rare for a woman to have a naturally beautiful face but if most of the women in a culture wear pounds of makeup, you should be weary because you don't know what most of them look like without it. Thus they could be successful in fooling tourist that they are these beautiful Goddesses but really they are nothing like it.
Responding to a 4 1/2 year old post, but DISAGREE COMPLETELY. There are TONS AND TONS of women in the world that are naturally beautiful and DO NOT need makeup to make them look pretty. The only thing that makeup does for these women is enhance the beauty they already had. If you think naturally pretty women are rare, then you need to get out more or move to a bigger city.

On the flipside, no amount of makeup can make average or unattractive women look beautiful. Sure good makeup and a nice makeover can make them look better, but you can only do so much with what you have. That's why pretty women are pretty, because they're naturally attractive in the first place and makeup only improves upon what they already possess.

Moderator cut: delete

Last edited by Miss Blue; 02-01-2016 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: inappropriate comment about certain races of women
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty