U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 09:49 AM

12,977 posts, read 28,848,674 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles22 View Post
She isn't prettier than lots of other women, plus having a boob job pretty much puts her out of their league, anyway.
Are you talking about that Irina chick? If so, YOU CRAZY!! She IS prettier than lots of other women. Look at her face. Look at her hair. Look at that a$$. I dont usually like the S.I. swimsuit women, but this chick is HOT!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2011, 09:59 AM

1,904 posts, read 2,488,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
Irina Shayk - Swimsuit by Emamo - 2011 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition - SI.com

Irinia Shayak from Emangelynsk City, Russia just made the cover of SI.

She's okay. I'll give her a 6/10. Strictly being numerically superficial here.

Old 02-16-2011, 10:04 AM

12,977 posts, read 28,848,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging-Hetero View Post
She's okay. I'll give her a 6/10. Strictly being numerically superficial here.
You guys are crazy. A 6? Did you even bother to look at the video that comes up when clicking on the link? If you think that chick is just a 6, Id love to know what your 10 would look like.

I live in L.A. where most women who are 6 here would be 9s and 10s in flyover states or BFE locations, and that women is definitely a 8-9. No way a six, unless you are just trying to get "internet rep points" from the fat chicks and ugly chicks who hang out here. No way that girl is a "6". No way.

Old 02-16-2011, 10:11 AM

1,904 posts, read 2,488,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
You guys are crazy. A 6? Did you even bother to look at the video that comes up when clicking on the link? If you think that chick is just a 6, Id love to know what your 10 would look like.

I live in L.A. where most women who are 6 here would be 9s and 10s in flyover states or BFE locations, and that women is definitely a 8-9. No way a six, unless you are just trying to get "internet rep points" from the fat chicks and ugly chicks who hang out here. No way that girl is a "6". No way.
Lol, nice catch. In all honesty, I think she's somewhat on the skinny side. Not my cup of tea. I guess I'm a chubby chaser. No embarassment here.

Once again, I'll give her a 6/10 on a desperate day.

*Waiting for my Rep points*

Btw, I did google her to see some more pics/videos before my first post.

Old 02-16-2011, 12:14 PM

3,487 posts, read 6,137,510 times
Quote:
Are you talking about that Irina chick? If so, YOU CRAZY!! She IS prettier than lots of other women. Look at her face. Look at her hair. Look at that a$$. I dont usually like the S.I. swimsuit women, but this chick is HOT!!!
An attractive woman, definitely with sex appeal... but ...

No cheekbones... nose tip a bit too upturned/bulbous... marionette lines... no waist...
leading me to rate her around 7.5/10 by normal person standards but probably 5.5/10 by model standards.

Thank goodness I gave up my aspirations to become a plastic surgeon, I'd never be happy with my work.

Old 02-16-2011, 12:56 PM

1,543 posts, read 2,557,341 times
Quote:

Moderator cut: image removed

Her face is kind of scary. She is a 7 to me. But I don't like women who are too tall. Especially if they have that scary of a face. I have seen tall women in Poland and Slovakia who made me drool in public. That is just me though.

Moderator cut: image removed
^I like the above though. That is a 9.

Last edited by Marka; 01-10-2014 at 03:49 AM..

Old 02-16-2011, 02:25 PM

2,725 posts, read 3,969,060 times
I agree with the op that Russian and Ukranian girls for the most part are pretty damn hot. However, I could never say a certain ethnicity is the best. In my personal experiences, the most beautiful girl that I have ever known is german. However, I did notice many beautiful Ukranian girls. I love the way they dress too. They have a confidence about them. I'm half Italian and half french and personally Italian girls really do little for me. I am not sure about french, because it is hard to tell if someone is french or certain other nationalities. Maybe the whole not liking Italian women came from the fact that none of my first cousins who are full Italian were cute, besides one. The one that turned out gay. This is not to say that there aren't many beautiful Italian girls. I know there are. In fact, there are beautiful people in all races. I am considered very good looking. At least that's what I have always been told. And if I have to be honest with myself, I have seen women from every ethnicity that I was attracted too.

But back to the original thesis. I would put Ukranian and Russian girls at the top of my list as well. Judging only by my own experiences. I am not so into the latin look so Brazilian girls probably wouldn't work for me. Having said that, I knew a lot of beautiful Puerto Rican girls as well. But pardon me if I am speaking out of line or if I am offensive, which I am trying not to be. Puerto Rican girls sort of get big bums as they age from my experience. I am not into girls with huge arses. Not into the flat either, but a girls but can't be humungous.

I personally think that all of those girls from the pictures from the op' were hot. They are definately my cup of tea.

Old 02-16-2011, 05:29 PM

9,444 posts, read 15,003,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
I agree with the op that Russian and Ukranian girls for the most part are pretty damn hot. However, I could never say a certain ethnicity is the best. In my personal experiences, the most beautiful girl that I have ever known is german. However, I did notice many beautiful Ukranian girls. I love the way they dress too. They have a confidence about them. I'm half Italian and half french and personally Italian girls really do little for me. I am not sure about french, because it is hard to tell if someone is french or certain other nationalities. Maybe the whole not liking Italian women came from the fact that none of my first cousins who are full Italian were cute, besides one. The one that turned out gay. This is not to say that there aren't many beautiful Italian girls. I know there are. In fact, there are beautiful people in all races. I am considered very good looking. At least that's what I have always been told. And if I have to be honest with myself, I have seen women from every ethnicity that I was attracted too.

But back to the original thesis. I would put Ukranian and Russian girls at the top of my list as well. Judging only by my own experiences. I am not so into the latin look so Brazilian girls probably wouldn't work for me. Having said that, I knew a lot of beautiful Puerto Rican girls as well. But pardon me if I am speaking out of line or if I am offensive, which I am trying not to be. Puerto Rican girls sort of get big bums as they age from my experience. I am not into girls with huge arses. Not into the flat either, but a girls but can't be humungous.

I personally think that all of those girls from the pictures from the op' were hot. They are definately my cup of tea.
Don't worry, in comparison to what have already been said on this forum about Russians aging badly, manipulative, gold-diggers, ugly smokers, this is really mild. I bet if someone mentioned Latinas getting fat as they age, the s**t would hit the fan, but when it comes to Europeans, it's allowed.

Old 02-17-2011, 01:59 AM

28,257 posts, read 43,533,921 times
I am a Russian/Ukrainian & Polish (Jewish) woman myself, so I'm not about to argue with this opinion.

Old 02-17-2011, 05:55 PM

2,445 posts, read 4,886,526 times
Irina Shayk doesn't look Russian to me, and Shayk isn't a Russian name. She looks kind of Turkish to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty