U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 02:08 PM

236 posts, read 762,424 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
I was amazed at the very large amount of men making reviews for this ugly Vanity Fair panty that they wear! Maybe because this panty comes in larger sizes that can fit bigger men is why it's popular?

Vanity Fair Brief, Perfectly Yours Lace Nouveau Nylon 13-001 - Vanity Fair BRANDS Lingerie - Women's - Macy's

What are your thoughts about this?

Women - what would you think if your husband or boyfriend wore panties?

Guys here - do you wear panties also?

I only wear panties & bras when I crossdress. Otherwise it's heavy duty guy's underwear for me because I don't want to get my panties dirty! And I don't want to get caught at work wearing panties!

Okay, I tried my hardest not to get involved, but curiosity got in the way of my thinking.

You wear bras too? Okay, I understand the panties but why bras? Do you have moobs(man boobs)?

If I had a boyfriend who wore panties, I'd question him in every possibly way. There's no need for it. Put some drawls on!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2011, 02:12 PM

24,717 posts, read 59,563,864 times
Our world has become really bizzarre. Can we please have a world where men do not wear panties now? While we are at it, lets get rid of the Murse too. Thank you.

Old 02-17-2011, 03:42 PM

4,791 posts, read 12,894,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandaPanda♥ View Post
Okay, I tried my hardest not to get involved, but curiosity got in the way of my thinking.

You wear bras too? Okay, I understand the panties but why bras? Do you have moobs(man boobs)?

If I had a boyfriend who wore panties, I'd question him in every possibly way. There's no need for it. Put some drawls on!
I wear bras and panties when I fully crossdress in women's clothes, - like in a skirt suit. I don't have man boobs but I use fake breasts.

It's just clothing and I still consider myself straight enough because I only like women. I never mess around with men.

Yeah, I consider those Vanity Fair panties ugly and they're granny panties too.

I wish men could wear womens clothes just like women could wear mens clothes.

Old 02-17-2011, 04:20 PM

10,892 posts, read 13,008,285 times
Quote:
I wear bras and panties when I fully crossdress in women's clothes, - like in a skirt suit. I don't have man boobs but I use fake breasts.

It's just clothing and I still consider myself straight enough.
Whatever you say..

Old 02-17-2011, 06:15 PM

3,409 posts, read 3,837,460 times
Quote:
I was amazed at the very large amount of men making reviews for this ugly Vanity Fair panty that they wear! Maybe because this panty comes in larger sizes that can fit bigger men is why it's popular?

Vanity Fair Brief, Perfectly Yours Lace Nouveau Nylon 13-001 - Vanity Fair BRANDS Lingerie - Women's - Macy's

Guys here - do you wear panties also?

I only wear panties & bras when I crossdress. Otherwise it's heavy duty guy's underwear for me because I don't want to get my panties dirty! And I don't want to get caught at work wearing panties!
Oh sh**! lol NO, I do not wear panties! I wear boxer shorts. They give me free room to hang and when I rip my jeans at work, they don't look so bad showing and bearing until I can change or duct tape the rip or large holes. I've ripped the whole seat or crotch out too many times to mention. It's mostly from screwdrivers forgot and left in the pocket or sharp screws and nails. Panties on men is just weirdo man!

Old 02-17-2011, 07:03 PM

1,271 posts, read 3,584,748 times
Quote:

I'd look at him like this

then I'd leave him....

Old 02-17-2011, 09:44 PM

862 posts, read 2,262,085 times
Wow, all the reviews by men and the guy whose mom stocked his drawer with Vanity Fairs after catching him in hers! Now that is an understanding mum! I would lose attraction if my man wore these, but I am not one to judge. I think men like the feel, myself as a girl I like cotton cheeky boyshorts. These are definitely your mama's or grammie's panties!!

Old 02-17-2011, 11:42 PM

3,134 posts, read 3,954,362 times
First of all, you should have phrased it "....large number of men wearing...", not "...large amount of men wearing...". But don't feel too bad: even 'professional' 'Journalists' are making that sort of mistake, these days.

As for those Panties.... EW! It's not the fact that men wear them that makes me feel all icky. They're just so....well....four times as much fabric as I wear down there. Last time I saw those were on my old-&-dying Grandmother and Great-Grandmother.

If I weren't already on the Stairmaster typing this, I would go jump on one of our cardio machines at the thought of ever having to wear anything but the tiny things I do. And If my Bodyfat Ratio were not as low as one can safely go, I'd run to the Salad Fridge, and start wolfing down greens.

But I guess the answer to your question is that large numbers of men wear those panties, because they find Women's undergarments erotic, or because they want to feel girly. And I suppose we're hearing about it, because they (and you) also derive enjoyment from having an audience (or, at least, confidants).

I know all about that. My Husband wears Silk Boxers, because he likes to advertise, and the buttery-soft 150+ S-rated Silk & Cashmere suiting fabric he prefers does little to conceal the Anaconda. He's a bodybuilder, as are our two sons, who, as reported by their less-than-amused Sister, have been known to strut around Ibiza beaches without a stitch.

My priggish and relentlessly ambitious daughter recently admitted that she finds it immensely validating to know that Her Father and Brothers drive people of both genders wild with lust. I think she gets a sadistic thrill knowing how frustrating it must be for most people to look at them. However, if there are going to be film crews around, she'll be the first yell "There are gonna be cameras, guys...Compression Shorts under the Suits! I'm not kidding!"

Then again, she likes to look at her big blond jock fiance in nothing but thigh-high athletic socks. I'm trying the same thing on DH...and DAMN! She's right. Yowza!

And come to think of it, all the men I know (at least the hunky ones) get some degree of erotic charge from the various Jockstraps, Compression Shorts, Spandex Shirts... that are part of their world. Those, I guess, are gender-specific guy things.... or at least jock things (Why not eroticize what is part of your value system?). So why shouldn't you get a thrill out of girly things (Femininity is obviously something you value.)?

Which brings me to Compression Shorts/Spandex Shorts/Bike Shorts....all those tight, stretchy things men can legitimately wear under their clothes. Maybe it's time you checked those out...just a test-drive? Simply the sensation of being squeezed may do something for you.

But hey! If you want to wear Panties...even Granny Panties...then more power to you! I'm all for people doing what makes them happy. And if that's what it takes...

Old 02-18-2011, 01:05 AM

15,532 posts, read 35,641,148 times
I'm not sure which is weirder - post #1, or post #18.

Old 02-18-2011, 10:11 AM

19,126 posts, read 25,784,820 times
I would certainly hope that if my man wore panties he would have better taste than those tents....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty