Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2011, 01:53 PM

33 posts, read 71,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldjensens View Post
Our world has become really bizzarre. Can we please have a world where men do not wear panties now? While we are at it, lets get rid of the Murse too. Thank you.
Don't forget the Mantyhose as well.
Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2011, 03:05 PM

2,189 posts, read 7,036,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
I was amazed at the very large amount of men making reviews for this ugly Vanity Fair panty that they wear! Maybe because this panty comes in larger sizes that can fit bigger men is why it's popular?

Vanity Fair Brief, Perfectly Yours Lace Nouveau Nylon 13-001 - Vanity Fair BRANDS Lingerie - Women's - Macy's

What are your thoughts about this?

Women - what would you think if your husband or boyfriend wore panties?

Guys here - do you wear panties also?

I only wear panties & bras when I crossdress. Otherwise it's heavy duty guy's underwear for me because I don't want to get my panties dirty! And I don't want to get caught at work wearing panties!

At least get you something a real man would ware, like carpenters lol.

PANTIES FOR MEN

busta

Old 02-19-2011, 04:16 AM

236 posts, read 858,513 times
Quote:
I wear bras and panties when I fully crossdress in women's clothes, - like in a skirt suit. I don't have man boobs but I use fake breasts.
May I ask why? Do you have any childhood issues? Are you secretly longing to be a woman, but don't have the courage to do so? Why the fake boobs?

Quote:
I wish men could wear womens clothes just like women could wear mens clothes.
Oh, good God! We don't(from what I know of) go around stuffing a fold of socks in our undies and pretending to be men. We don't wear mens clothes, we wear woman's clothes that were designed like mens clothes, but with womanly touches. Sadly it's rare to find "girlfriend jeans" for men(the opposite of "boyfriend" jeans for the ladies).

Old 02-19-2011, 06:29 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,025,033 times
If you want to wear panties that is your business but those are some fugly panties. Lordie! At least wear something that looks hot, those look geriatric.

If my husband came home, undressed, and he had panties on like that...goodness I don't know. It's a MAJOR turn-off for me. It would take me a very long time to recover from that sight.

Old 02-21-2011, 11:18 AM

43,854 posts, read 50,947,752 times
Oh for Pete's sake....what kind of man would actually wear that?

Old 02-21-2011, 12:43 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,686,910 times
riddle me this...Why can you buy single units of "pantis" but you have to buy a 3 pack of mens shorts? I've been caught on the road with this cunumdrum....wear dirty shorts go commando or pick up a pair of gals skivys.... Fortunantly the wife and wear the same size!

Old 02-21-2011, 12:50 PM

874 posts, read 1,643,359 times
Eww! I'm a guy and I wouldn't wear panties. That seems really gay to me. They would probably be uncomfortable too.

And did the OP said he/she crossdresses? 0.o I don't get that...

Old 02-21-2011, 07:06 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,711,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandaPanda♥ View Post
May I ask why? Do you have any childhood issues? Are you secretly longing to be a woman, but don't have the courage to do so? Why the fake boobs?

I wish I was born a pretty woman but I have to live my guy life instead. I don't believe in sex changes and would never have one; plus you can't alter your voice to a female one. I wear removable fake breasts; I don't have implants. I crossdress because I want to feel like a woman sometimes. Just look at my profile pic!

Oh, good God! We don't(from what I know of) go around stuffing a fold of socks in our undies and pretending to be men. We don't wear mens clothes, we wear woman's clothes that were designed like mens clothes, but with womanly touches. Sadly it's rare to find "girlfriend jeans" for men(the opposite of "boyfriend" jeans for the ladies).
No, some women clearly wear men's clothes and they get away with that. I wore women's loafers to work and got away with that. I have a woman's coat that I can wear too. But other women's clothes I clearly cannot wear as a guy or else I'd look gay. Women can often get by wearing men's clothes. But sometimes they look "butch."

I confess I have only one set of a Vanity Fair bra & panty - the Private Collection ones and these looked nice and not granny style.

Old 02-21-2011, 07:37 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,170,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I would certainly hope that if my man wore panties he would have better taste than those tents....
problem is that if a dude were wearing panties, anything less than granny panties would cause his..junk.. some pain. lol. get that fabric right in between the jewels and walk around for a while in a public place

Old 02-21-2011, 07:46 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,711,206 times
Sometimes I wear tight panties for a tuck so I wouldn't "bulge" in a skirt and it doesn't hurt my jewels...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty