U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
 
Old 02-16-2011, 07:07 PM
 
Location: Wicker Park, Chicago
4,793 posts, read 8,623,330 times
Reputation: 1822

Advertisements

I was amazed at the very large amount of men making reviews for this ugly Vanity Fair panty that they wear! Maybe because this panty comes in larger sizes that can fit bigger men is why it's popular?

Vanity Fair Brief, Perfectly Yours Lace Nouveau Nylon 13-001 - Vanity Fair BRANDS Lingerie - Women's - Macy's

What are your thoughts about this?

Women - what would you think if your husband or boyfriend wore panties?

Guys here - do you wear panties also?

I only wear panties & bras when I crossdress. Otherwise it's heavy duty guy's underwear for me because I don't want to get my panties dirty! And I don't want to get caught at work wearing panties!
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-16-2011, 07:29 PM
 
Location: Silver Springs, FL
23,443 posts, read 18,084,347 times
Reputation: 15560
Methinks someone is copping lulz on the Macys site.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-17-2011, 01:58 AM
 
Location: Bay Area, CA
24,832 posts, read 28,827,529 times
Reputation: 11741
Ummmm... I have no issue with men wearing panties (whatever floats your boat!), but for a non-cross-dressing straight man, I would say those are a bit too feminine. And I'm not sure how to say this tactfully, but where does your "stuff" go in those?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-17-2011, 02:24 AM
 
10,353 posts, read 8,976,891 times
Reputation: 4740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
.........
Guys here - do you wear panties also?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-17-2011, 06:40 AM
 
Location: in your dreams
9,110 posts, read 6,770,635 times
Reputation: 11612
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
I would say those are a bit too feminine.
Yikes, I would have said a bit too granny panty...lol
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-17-2011, 08:02 AM
 
Location: Land of Thought and Flow
7,691 posts, read 9,218,393 times
Reputation: 4410
If I ever caught my husband in panties, I would just point and laugh.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-17-2011, 08:46 AM
 
Location: Connecticut
236 posts, read 524,617 times
Reputation: 331
Well if I can't see his panties, why should I care?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-17-2011, 08:52 AM
 
Location: Oxford, England
13,036 posts, read 15,300,856 times
Reputation: 19415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita Mordio View Post
If I ever caught my husband in panties, I would just point and laugh.
Same here ! I think my Hysterical laughter would be enough to take him back to wearing boxers.

I saw this tv programme recently about Japan and was quite frankly a little shocked at a section of Japanese men who have their own brand of male "female" undies including bras. Very disturbing I must admit as they are not transvestites and say they are completely straight.

Whatever rocks your boat I suppose but I don't think Hubby would look that great in panties and bra...

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...18&tx=52&ty=52
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-17-2011, 09:08 AM
 
Location: Land of Thought and Flow
7,691 posts, read 9,218,393 times
Reputation: 4410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
Same here ! I think my Hysterical laughter would be enough to take him back to wearing boxers.
From what I hear, the same tactics work for tighty-whities. ((Christopher Titus))

Quote:
I saw this tv programme recently about Japan and was quite frankly a little shocked at a section of Japanese men who have their own brand of male "female" undies including bras. Very disturbing I must admit as they are not transvestites and say they are completely straight.
> Japanese
> Crossdressing

Honestly, this doesn't surprise me. Japanese musicians, for instance.

Now, while I may laugh at my husband doing this, the idea doesn't actually bother me. One of my best friends is a male who wears pretty much nothing but dresses and skirts - and has been this way for almost 10 years. It seriously wouldn't surprise me if he wore panties, nor would it bother me.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-17-2011, 02:49 PM
Status: "A Rougarou in a Subaru doing the Electric Bugaloo" (set 1 day ago)
 
Location: Coachella Valley, California
15,240 posts, read 25,575,715 times
Reputation: 12417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
I was amazed at the very large amount of men making reviews for this ugly Vanity Fair panty that they wear! Maybe because this panty comes in larger sizes that can fit bigger men is why it's popular?

Vanity Fair Brief, Perfectly Yours Lace Nouveau Nylon 13-001 - Vanity Fair BRANDS Lingerie - Women's - Macy's

What are your thoughts about this?

Women - what would you think if your husband or boyfriend wore panties?

Guys here - do you wear panties also?

I only wear panties & bras when I crossdress. Otherwise it's heavy duty guy's underwear for me because I don't want to get my panties dirty! And I don't want to get caught at work wearing panties!
Um .............................................. no.

Those are ugly for a woman - why the hell would a man want to wear those ugly-ass things???

Sorry, but Twinkle likes MEN. MEN don't wear "panties". You wear your "panties" around some other broad cuz that sh*t don't fly with Twinkie Poo.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top