U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 06:48 AM

5,145 posts, read 10,423,450 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandaPanda♥ View Post
Ugh, so basically he colored his upper body like he's a coloring book? Yeah, very nice. It must be something pleasant to look at when strolling on the beach. What is the tattoo of? A Flamingo, a dragon... colorful mermaid?

Sorry if that insulted you. Buying a headstone is typically to symbolize where the person was burried. Some poeople like to visit their >insert loved ones name here< headstones, because that's usually a place they like to mourn.

Didn't insult me as I don't have any and the boyfriend does not have that type either. But probably plenty of others are insulted. Memorials can come in all forms. People don't have to do the exact same thing as others.

But yes, his tattoos are very pleasant to look at strolling anywhere.
And no, he did not get something you pick out of a book. I personally don't like the flash type tattoos at all. Since it covers his upper body its more than one thing. Its a custom garden coming out of a sacred heart with birds and the first latin phase he learned pursuing one of his degrees reflecting meaning of that particular major and his life change. His one arm has artwork relating to his favorite comic. And he has one on his ribs related to music, one his leg that he and friends got for a much awaited movie release and one on his ankle that he totally hates and wanted to cover up.(his first, a lyric line)

He is in rather good shape so it looks really good to me but I can deny the canvas has something to do with it. LOL

Old 02-21-2011, 08:54 AM

236 posts, read 762,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
You didn't.
No, I think I did.

Old 02-21-2011, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post

How can you say "do not be offended" and start a thread under the guise of "just curious" () then go on to say "they're tacky and useless". Sorry, that's not curious, that's just looking for an excuse to tell everyone your opinion. of ..."OK - thank you for that information. It's not something I see myself doing, but it's nice to understand now why people choose to <fill in the blank>"

Oh, Macie's Mother! If anyone was offended I apologize, at the time I couldn't find any other way to talk about this subject. So I said the first things that came to mind... Non offensive, tacky and useless. I did think before I posted, BTW. I felt no one was truly going to get offended.

Old 02-21-2011, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manderly6 View Post
For the life of me I can't understand why people care so much about people that have tats.
Why do people care about anything? It's the circle of life, no?

Old 02-21-2011, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Watch, she'll come back at 25 with a full sleeve and back-piece.

Gawd no!

Old 02-21-2011, 01:51 PM

5,414 posts, read 7,626,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandaPanda♥ View Post
Gawd no!
You say that now, just wait until you get to the age of young adulthood where EVERYTHING seems like a good idea

Old 02-21-2011, 06:58 PM

806 posts, read 1,954,778 times
[quote=MandaPanda♥;17937384]Alright, what I'm about to say is purely based on personal opinion. Do not be offended by any of the following... ♥

Okay, so what is the point in having a tattoo? Really, what is so great about them? They're tackey and useless. What do they tell people? You like Tweety bird so much that you need to put him on your thigh?

Okay, so what is the poing in having a "REAL" designer handbag?? Some of them are tacky and useless after 4 months. Do you really need to impress people with the fact that you might have the money to buy one!!
But-is it fake??

Different strokes for different folks!!

OK, I DON'T agree with having a football team as a tattoo, some years they are horrible........

Old 02-21-2011, 08:08 PM

35,817 posts, read 39,346,783 times
Seriously, some people like Juicy Couture so much that they aspire to have their butts enveloped in tacky velour...

Old 02-21-2011, 08:18 PM

5,414 posts, read 7,626,771 times
My favorite thing to do when in line behind a girl wearing those Juicy Couture sweats is to read the back usually the girls are quite good-looking but the reaction if they think you are looking at their ass is priceless.

Old 02-22-2011, 12:28 AM

806 posts, read 1,954,778 times
A Juicy tattoo would be cool, or a COACH or LV tattoo right on the hip!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty