Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2011, 10:48 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,308,235 times

Advertisements

I would not care about thinning hair if I was like 40 or older... I guess he can always shave it bald or do some hair transplants.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2011, 11:37 PM

7,371 posts, read 6,829,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Just curious because my recent date I went on the girl's eyes never shifted to the top of my head when we were face to face. Her eyes just stayed locked on my eyes and it was just shocking since this is something physically I have not been happy with. So Ladies if you meet a guy with a cute face and he is losing his hair do you accept it?
TV, most women do not care about receding hairlines. If a guy has a nice personality, hair is just hair. If you are really worried about your hairline, why don't you consider shaving your head? Many women are very attracted to a nice looking guy with a shaved head. I can't imagine why your co-workers would be staring at your hairline--that's just weird....

Old 02-27-2011, 01:46 AM

553 posts, read 1,544,470 times
Quote:
I'm turned off by things woman can control

1. ugly fingers
2. bad grooming
3. crappy footwear
4. ugly feet
Wow, you're pretty picky for a bald guy. LOL!

Old 02-27-2011, 10:47 AM

806 posts, read 2,340,760 times
Let's talk about teeth...

UGH, That is a MAJOR turnoff.. Bad teeth, dirty, VISIBLE plaque..
I've seen it.. Don't people look in the mirror??

Also, black pokey hairs on a ladies chin.... pluck that thing!!!
I FREAKED when I started to get them... Now I'm ALWAYS checking...

I work around chemicals and wash my hands a lot, so my nails are bad.. I would never go on a date without making them look nicer.. That's just gross.
Men too, don't show up with grease under your nails. My dad was a mechanic and he cleaned his ALL the time...

Nose hairs- ewwwww, trim them please!!!

Basically, if you have poor hygiene, it says a LOT about the rest of you...

Old 02-27-2011, 11:52 AM

1,250 posts, read 2,157,354 times
Quote:
I'm turned off by things woman can control

1. ugly fingers
2. bad grooming
3. crappy footwear
4. ugly feet

Are you sure you're straight? Sorry, I've never seen a straight guy that cared about the quality of a woman's shoes (and referred to them as 'footwear'?).

As to hair: no one notices anyone's hairline except people with bald-anoia. I'm a girl who likes bald men, I always did.

Old 02-27-2011, 12:05 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdinmigration View Post
Are you sure you're straight? Sorry, I've never seen a straight guy that cared about the quality of a woman's shoes (and referred to them as 'footwear'?).

As to hair: no one notices anyone's hairline except people with bald-anoia. I'm a girl who likes bald men, I always did.

I like SEXY SHOES

Old 02-27-2011, 12:12 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,673,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Annie View Post
Just how does a woman with ugly fingers or feet control them? - cut them off?
Yep!

Quote:
Um get her feet done???
Even "ugly feet" when manicured can still be ugly feet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierce2011 View Post
Oh you have no idea how picky he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdinmigration View Post

Oh he's straight but he got really turned off a few months back by a "first date" who wore sneakers on a date which entailed walking around a shopping mall and grabbing a quick bite. That it was it for him, done deal.

I'm with you too on the bald. Long hair, short hair, hair down to here and there are all OK and bald likewise, never a turnoff just for those reasons alone. Oh, but I DO have a negative thing about hairy backs ...

Old 02-27-2011, 01:08 PM

7,371 posts, read 6,829,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Yep!

Even "ugly feet" when manicured can still be ugly feet.

Oh you have no idea how picky he is.

Oh he's straight but he got really turned off a few months back by a "first date" who wore sneakers on a date which entailed walking around a shopping mall and grabbing a quick bite. That it was it for him, done deal.

I'm with you too on the bald. Long hair, short hair, hair down to here and there are all OK and bald likewise, never a turnoff just for those reasons alone. Oh, but I DO have a negative thing about hairy backs ...
Perhaps you could imagine yourself walking on someone's hairy back? Of course, you would have to know someone who likes their back being trod on

Old 02-27-2011, 02:53 PM

45,330 posts, read 60,500,026 times
Quote:
And I think he may be a "tubby", also. Or "husky". Whatever.

Old 02-27-2011, 02:57 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,796,165 times
Quote:
Funny stuff, Pierce.

Some men will pick a woman apart. You turn to look at him and say, really. I mean really.

on topic:
George Kastanza...Hell No
Richard Harris...Sign me up

Balding can be sexy. Most men cut their hair bald. I've found totally bald men sexy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty