U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 09:52 AM

5,414 posts, read 7,636,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon&lime View Post
Kourtney dresses well also. Do people ignore Khloe because she's a size 6?
No, people ignore her because she's rather obnoxious and is the least attractive (visually) of the three. She looks NOTHING like the other two, she might as well be from another family.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2011, 10:04 AM

32,538 posts, read 29,377,870 times
Quote:
Why not let them in? They are stylish & famous. I read this week the mom Kris told Khloe to lose weight, being a size 6 is too big, and that she's ruining all they have worked for as a family.

Do you know why we are paying any attention to them at all? Because their father and mother were friends of Nicole Brown Simpson and O.J. Simpson. And we all know what happened there.

Their father, Bob, was one of the killer's good buddys and became one of his attorneys. Their mother became famous, in certain circles in L.A., for being the friend of a very famous murderer victim.

Her second husband is an athlete who, at one time, was famous. She was incredibly eager to be famous outside certain circles.

So low and behold she shops around a reality show and she's got these daughters who hove no talent but are willing to show in incredible amount of skin so what do we have? *Stars*

Sorry, but I see those girls and I wonder if we'd even know who they are if a friend of their mother's hadn't been brutally murdered.

And I can point out several hundred girls in L.A. who are much more beautiful, have more style, and wouldn't dream of making skanky sex tapes to become famous.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 04-25-2011 at 10:15 AM..

Old 04-25-2011, 10:23 AM

25,907 posts, read 35,027,121 times
I think Kim is pretty, although I think she wears too much makeup. Her clothes aren't my style, but I think she looks great in most of the pictures I see. She made herself and her family into icons--they are famous because she was in a sex tape and successfully put that notoriety to use. Nobody cares that her stepfather is Bruce Jenner. It must take a lot of work to become that famous and make herself into a product.

The lesser Kardashians, I never think about. One of them is not very pretty, which must be tough. Whatever they wear, I don't notice. Kim is already an iffy celebrity to me. "Hey, I'm that chick from that sex tape and I date famous people and was in a Carl's Jr. commercial"--I mean, that's not anything to really be famous for. So her sisters as celebrities? "I'm the sister of that chick from the Carl's Jr. ad. No, not Paris Hilton, the one with the salad. Yeah. I'm her sister. No, not the one with the jaw. The other one. We all have names that start with K. Isn't that kute? Do you want to take a picture of my handbag? It cost eight thousand dollars."

Old 04-25-2011, 11:03 AM

42,837 posts, read 77,194,945 times
Quote:
Why not let them in?
Because white trash (even if moneyed) is not everybody's ideal.

Old 04-25-2011, 09:37 PM

2,010 posts, read 3,201,885 times
They're overexposed, nothing special, no talent, who the hell wants to watch them? Just some hormonal teenage boy. Get rid of them and their stupid show, who cares????

Old 04-26-2011, 07:12 AM

13,258 posts, read 34,687,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sues1 View Post
They're overexposed, nothing special, no talent, who the hell wants to watch them? Just some hormonal teenage boy. Get rid of them and their stupid show, who cares????
People with no class enjoy their show. And there are a lot of people in this country with no class. They're the ones who buy the gossip magazines, follow ONLY the most talked-about diets - the ones who claim they ONLY buy the very best designer clothes, and then you catch them shoplifting beach sandals from Walmart.

Old 04-26-2011, 07:25 AM

8,536 posts, read 6,211,082 times
Quote:
Kourtney dresses well also. Do people ignore Khloe because she's a size 6?
LOL, if Khloe is a size "6" ~~ I'm a 2.

Old 04-26-2011, 08:21 AM
Status: "The violence and killing has to stop!!." (set 9 days ago)

4,102 posts, read 2,391,219 times
I hate how disrespectful the girls are are to their Mom. And of course Kris wants to be hip and cool. What's wrong with being a parent and giving your kids guidance rather than trying to be the "cool" Mom?

Old 04-26-2011, 08:22 AM

7,736 posts, read 13,985,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonChick View Post
People with no class enjoy their show. And there are a lot of people in this country with no class. They're the ones who buy the gossip magazines, follow ONLY the most talked-about diets - the ones who claim they ONLY buy the very best designer clothes, and then you catch them shoplifting beach sandals from Walmart.

Well, I think that's a bit of a generalization. Although I do wonder how any body can watch it regularly considering how scripted it is. Their acting is horrible with Kris being the worst offender.

I know I stumble upon it on occasion and I watch for a while. I kind of find Kim mesmerizing. (Then she speaks and I have to change the channel. )

Maybe I'm part of the NC crowd and in denial!?! Ah well!

Old 04-26-2011, 09:03 AM

2,065 posts, read 4,041,798 times
Quote:
Why not let them in? They are stylish & famous.
To who?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty