Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2011, 08:32 PM

30,286 posts, read 51,783,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Some of the assumptions on this thread just make me laugh.
I only read the first page, and already the rude assumptions were beginning... so I didn't bother to read the rest, since I have no need to defend myself. I don't care what other people think, especially those who've never even SEEN me! The guy I'm dating loves them, I'm secure with myself, and those are the only things that matter - right??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2011, 10:00 PM

416 posts, read 1,086,266 times
Originally Posted by jasper12
Gross. Who wants to look like a gianormous cow with large mammary glands? If this is to attract men, that is even more bizarre, who wants a man who is that superficial, or has a strange fetish like this? Tiny, and perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonChick View Post
I don't look like a "gianormous" [sic] cow with large mammary glands. And there are many women with DDDs who don't look like "gianormous" [sic] cows with large mammary glands. Furthermore, breast size does not always correlate with mammary gland size. I sense a bit of envy.
A well endowed/genetically superior woman does NOT look like a cow !
and
A 100% red-blooded male like me (who appreciates a well endowed/genetically superior woman) is NOT superficial or into some freakish fetish.
P.S my new codeword for big boobs is: "a well endowed/genetically superior woman"

Last edited by JustJulia; 05-11-2011 at 05:20 AM.. Reason: removed personal attack

Old 05-10-2011, 10:05 PM

416 posts, read 1,086,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
My wife is one. Some days I think she would rather be smaller like around a D, like she was when we first met. Other days I think she misses the G cups she had when she was nursing our daughter. Then there's a few days in the between she is okay with what she has. She does suffer some back pain, however we think it is unrelated.
well,
then got away from this computer, and go rub some lotion over them so they stay supple, and rub her back where it hurts from carrying the weight of those orbs of beauty.
and
tell her how wonderful she is for not getting them reduced.
It is the ultimate essence of feminine beauty, and we should show MORE respect to well endowed women.
I would be playing with them all day if I were you

Old 05-10-2011, 10:51 PM

20,170 posts, read 24,256,631 times
Don't forget wheelbarrow expenses, people.

Old 05-10-2011, 10:53 PM

20,170 posts, read 24,256,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
I only read the first page, and already the rude assumptions were beginning... so I didn't bother to read the rest, since I have no need to defend myself. I don't care what other people think, especially those who've never even SEEN me! The guy I'm dating loves them, I'm secure with myself, and those are the only things that matter - right??
Well, sure. But not everybody is lucky enough to be dating a blind man with no feeling in his hands.

Old 05-11-2011, 01:36 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,175,486 times
No way, I'm a large B/small C, that's plenty. Mostly, I find breasts an annoyance, I'm athletic, and I hate wearing bras, they are so uncomfortable. My guy likes my size, but I'd be fine with less, I do not understand why anyone would pay thousands to have giant implants that just get in the way. I used to have a coworker who could skip wearing a bra, she just put band aids over her nipples to cover any pop ups, and she was fine for work, I envied that so much, but of course, she hated being so small, we always think the grass is greener.

Last edited by detshen; 05-11-2011 at 01:48 AM..

Old 05-11-2011, 06:00 AM

13,250 posts, read 42,668,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Okay, I'm not a DDD...just a DD but I can tell you that it really isn't that hard and I am HARDLY falling out of my clothing. One size up (which I did get to when I was pregnant)...I still wasn't falling out of my clothing.

If someone is hanging out of their clothing, you can bet it's because that is the look they are going for.

I have a pic on my profile...you can't even see cleavage and I have a lower cut top on AND I am bending over. I buy clothing that fits...it's as simple as that.

Some of the assumptions on this thread just make me laugh.
I fall out the -other- way. From the shoulders. I can't wear button-down shirts, at all, made by anyone, unless someone makes them custom for me, specifically. Which - I'm not going to bother doing, because I can't afford a wardrobe of custom-made clothing.

If I wear something to fit my back/shoulders/torso length, I'd be getting a woman's size 12. If it's a button-down, it won't button. At all. Not even if I can stretch it. If it's a pull-over, it'll smush against my breasts, assuming I can even get the shirt over them.

So I try a 16. Much more appropriate fit over the chest. However, the shoulder seams are now down halfway to my elbows, the neckline itself is slipping off one shoulder, the hip area bunches up like crazy when I try to tuck it in, and the length goes down to my thighs.

Okay then a 16 petite. What? No such thing. Next...

Summary: if I want it to fit over my chest correctly, then it has to be too big for my shoulders. If I want it to fit correctly over my shoulders, then it has to be too tight for my chest.

OR - I can wear a men's medium T-shirt and not worry about the fit at all, because it's probably perfect. Even if it isn't womanly or flattering.

Old 05-11-2011, 06:26 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,673,933 times
That's tough Anon. I don't know what to say about that except I hope you one day discover a line of button down tops that's affordable that fits you right. But I still have to side with justthesixofus in that the assumptions about clothing a DDD bust are being blown out of proportion. In the grand scheme of things, DDD is not that big. It's like the doorstep or foire of the house of big boobs. Right now some lady with a J cup is reading this thread and chuckling to herself thinking "you girls think you've got problems!" And I'm not talking about an obese woman with a 44+ inch band or a las Vegas stripper who went down to Mexico to get a pair of soccer ball sized implants - I mean just a natural homegrown woman with an average 34-38 band. My wife gets several catalogues with bras that go up to N cup and start in 34/36 bands. I can't even imagine but someone like that gets to complain about life and clothing but not a D-G cup. An H-J cup wearer? Absolutely. K-N? Oh my goodness, God bless you.

Also, all these holier then thou posts from small breasted women acting as if big boobs are some sort of curse or affliction they are so happy not to have - Please spare me. You mean to tell me that if the boob fairy came to you one night and gave you the opportunity to try out a set of natural DDDs that you would say no? Even if she gives you properly fitting bras and slightly larger versions of all your tops to wear? Still no? How about just for one day and you get to make everybody forget it ever happened should you decide to go back to your old size? And nobody's gonna think you got implants they'll just act as if you were always naturally that size. No, still?

I don't believe you.

Old 05-11-2011, 06:31 AM

12,540 posts, read 2,129,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
That's tough Anon. I don't know what to say about that except I hope you one day discover a line of clothing that's affordable that fits you right. But I still have to side with justthesixofus in that the assumptions about clothing a DDD bust are being blown out of proportion. In the grand scheme of things, DDD is not that big. It's like the doorstep or foire of the house of big boobs. Right now some lady with a J cup is reading this thread and chuckling to herself thinking "you girls think you've got problems!" And I'm not talking about and obese woman with a 44+ inch band or a las Vegas stripper who went down to Mexico to get a pair of soccer ball sized implants - I mean just a natural homegrown woman with an average 34-38 band. My wife gets several catalogues with bras that go up to N cup and start in 34/36 bands. I can't even imagine but someone like that gets to complain about life and clothing but not a D-G cup. H-J? Okay. K-N? Oh my goodness, God bless you.

Also, all these holier then thou posts from small breasted acting as if big boobs are some sort of curse or affliction they are so happy not to have. Please spare me. You mean to tell me that if the boob fairy came to you one night and gave you the opportunity to try out a set of natural DDDs that you would say no? Even if she gives you a properly fitting bra and a slightly larger version of your favorite top to wear? Still no? How about just for one day and you get to make everybody forget it ever happened should you decide to go back to your old size? And nobody's gonna think you got implants they'll just act as if you were always naturally that size. No, still?

I don't believe you.
No...no still...No.

Old 05-11-2011, 07:45 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,673,933 times
That was so awesomely clever how you quoted that huge post just to add four words.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty