Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2011, 10:04 AM

1,788 posts, read 2,480,871 times

Advertisements

What I meant is exactly what I said. No guessing is needed.

"....composites. Part real and part synthetic."

I visualize a natural C that got turned into something larger.

It has been about a week now. It is pretty clear that this crowd is not going to entertain us.

A couple posters chipped in with a positive tone. An award was even given to the best effort.

But it has been 90% rain, wind, and clouds. Not something that I would call enjoyable.

Probably best to let this thread die.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2011, 10:31 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,810,296 times
NO threads about breast should EVER die.

Old 05-12-2011, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
NO threads about breast should EVER die.
I like your spirit.

Old 05-12-2011, 12:25 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,761,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHAdams View Post
What I meant is exactly what I said. No guessing is needed.

"....composites..
Oh.

Down here we just call them fake boobs or implants. I guess we're just a bit slow on those new terms.

I'm not too terribly shocked about the reaction and turn out. But if you really want to start a "composite" discussion you'd probably have better luck with a new thread rather then trying to turn this train in another direction.

Old 05-12-2011, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Oh.

Down here we just call them fake boobs or implants. I guess we're just a bit slow on those new terms.

I'm not too terribly shocked about the reaction and turn out. But if you really want to start a "composite" discussion you'd probably have better luck with a new thread rather then trying to turn this train in another direction.
Actually I'm just screwing around about 99% of the time here. It literally blows my mind when people act like they are my employer. When C-D checks start showing up in the mail, then I'll take it seriously.

I'm probably done with getting this crowd to discuss boobage. Unless I have another terribly weak moment. That could always happen.

This crowd is largely pretty literate. I'm not complaining. But when it comes to certain subjects.....fuhget about it.

I had some fun with this thread....so no regrets.

Old 05-12-2011, 04:46 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,196,415 times
Quote:
I agree and that's the problem. It got dragged there. From the outset it was never to be about pain or discomfort or quality of relationships or anything like that; it was very focused on the core desire without cons. I understand you don't see it that way and don't even want to entertain the notion to some extent but I do appreciate your candid responses.
There was no way it was ever not going to get serious, one can't talk about enlarging breasts without stirring up emotions, it would be naive' to think otherwise. This is City data every thread gets like this, add in a controversial subject this is what you get. I don't not see it any way, I simply responded to the posts I read.

My simple answer is no, I would never want my breasts to be DDD, that's way too large for me, I don't want that genie visiting me, she can move on to the next girl. To a lot of women breasts that large are a con in themselves, but when they said so, others became insulted and it became what it is.

Old 05-12-2011, 04:55 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,671,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHAdams View Post
A magical genie has granted this option to you. They will be real and free and you will have no back pain.

Would you take them?

This is a serious question though I was unable to find the perfect forum for this thread.
HELL NO!!!! Those would not fit in with my lifestyle.

Old 05-12-2011, 04:58 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,761,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
To a lot of women breasts that large are a con in themselves, but when they said so, others became insulted and it became what it is.
I was gonna let it go because I think this has ground to a halt and you and I just aren't going to see eye to eye but this last statement is just plain false. Nobody got insulted by just reading someone else saying no. The problem came with the added hateful comments tossed in.

Old 05-12-2011, 05:11 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,196,415 times
Quote:
I was gonna let it go because I think this has ground to a halt and you and I just aren't going to see eye to eye but this last statement is just plain false. Nobody got insulted by just reading someone else saying no. The problem came with the added hateful comments tossed in.
I agree some of the opinions were quite insulting to large breasts, but those were people's opinions, some women really feel that way. They certainly should have been more tactful, but some posters just seem upset that all women don't want DDD breasts. There were insults flying on all sides, again, this is CD, that tends to happen.

Old 05-12-2011, 05:17 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,161,565 times
Next up:

Male enhancement: How many socks are in your drawers?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty