U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 06-16-2009, 04:42 AM
 
Location: On the Ohio River in Western, KY
3,388 posts, read 5,551,573 times
Reputation: 3332

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
Wow. This thread was thriving until I posted pics of some really attractive CURVY women. Guess all the plus sized women got the idea of the true definition of curvy is.
In YOUR opinion. In MY opinion, Ms. Brant is TOO muscular.

There is a HUGE difference between healthy and overkill (in muscle definition), and IMO, she's overkill.

I prefer women with curves (Cathrine Zeta-Jones/Salma Hayek/Marylin Monroe/Bettie Page/Sophie Lauren), over too much muscle.

 
Old 06-17-2009, 12:48 PM
 
199 posts, read 570,207 times
Reputation: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
And it infuriates me that there's actually a consensus forming that Jessica Biel's ass is too big. I'm willing to bet that 98% of those insufferable losers would fire off in about 8 seconds if they came home and found her naked in their bed. Idiots.
ha ha ...it may be just plastic surgery gone wrong
 
Old 06-18-2009, 02:16 PM
 
Location: Bushnell, Florida
275 posts, read 805,860 times
Reputation: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
I think "pretty is in the eye of the beholder"...some like their meat lean and close to the bone...and some just like all meat and no bone (thank God for these guys they are obviously really smart). Does inner-beauty, intellect and personality matter? Don't answer that out loud
Well said! My first marraige was with a skinny gal. After a while the boeny-ness I didn't like...our marraige fell apart for other reasons...My marraige today, my wife does carry some extra weight but she's an awesome gal. Glad I have her. Her inner beauty is what really shines....
 
Old 06-19-2009, 02:04 PM
 
8,144 posts, read 12,536,319 times
Reputation: 3964
I think people generally like people who are built like them...i'm a very toned, fit woman...so I like fit toned guys. If I was fat, I probably wouldn't necessarily like afat guy, but I would probably have to b/c the hot ones would not like me...generally.
 
Old 06-19-2009, 02:12 PM
 
Location: Vancouver, B.C., Canada
10,715 posts, read 22,365,010 times
Reputation: 5137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdawg8181 View Post
I think people generally like people who are built like them...i'm a very toned, fit woman...so I like fit toned guys. If I was fat, I probably wouldn't necessarily like afat guy, but I would probably have to b/c the hot ones would not like me...generally.
I guess it depends on lifestyle I play hockey and in summer i am into the gym to stay in shape my G/F is the same so we work well together because we have the same interests except when it come to music
 
Old 06-19-2009, 05:18 PM
 
Location: CA
3,469 posts, read 6,945,138 times
Reputation: 4779
It's politically correct to say that "curvy" or even overweight women are more attractive. Admitting any attraction to a thin woman is likely to incur the wrath of fat women everywhere, so men don't go there (fat women are the majority in the US, after all). Plus, there's always some meathead who will accuse you of being gay for liking a thin woman (even though thin women are still in possession of XX chromosomes and a vagina).

The definition of thin varies greatly too. Some people erroneously think thin means bony and no shape. I don't think that is the case. I'm very thin and I am not bony and I still have a feminine shape. In fact, I'd venture to say I see plumper women with less shape more so than thin women who look boyish. I mean, I actually have a defined waist.
 
Old 06-26-2009, 02:12 PM
 
8,144 posts, read 12,536,319 times
Reputation: 3964
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeapple View Post
It's politically correct to say that "curvy" or even overweight women are more attractive. Admitting any attraction to a thin woman is likely to incur the wrath of fat women everywhere, so men don't go there (fat women are the majority in the US, after all). Plus, there's always some meathead who will accuse you of being gay for liking a thin woman (even though thin women are still in possession of XX chromosomes and a vagina).

The definition of thin varies greatly too. Some people erroneously think thin means bony and no shape. I don't think that is the case. I'm very thin and I am not bony and I still have a feminine shape. In fact, I'd venture to say I see plumper women with less shape more so than thin women who look boyish. I mean, I actually have a defined waist.
To each his/her own...but i do NOT find fat people attractive at all.
 
Old 06-26-2009, 02:59 PM
 
Location: Chicago
38,691 posts, read 86,911,999 times
Reputation: 29356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdawg8181 View Post
To each his/her own...but i do NOT find fat people attractive at all.
Well you and Spinal Tap are obviously not on the same page.


YouTube - Spinal Tap - Big Bottom (Stereo!)
 
Old 06-26-2009, 03:03 PM
 
Location: cape girardeau
893 posts, read 1,354,102 times
Reputation: 489
I don't like to see people that have no respect for their own bodies, but beauty doesn't come in a size.
 
Old 06-26-2009, 03:16 PM
 
Location: Pittsburgh but I'm ready to relocate......
727 posts, read 1,652,364 times
Reputation: 398
Not to me.......I think Monique is one of the finest women in Hollywood to me!! I like curvy women!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top