U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2009, 12:16 AM

1,031 posts, read 2,313,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Western87 View Post
definatly man, most of those skinny girls are nothing but skin and bones
Hey, watch yourself! Beautiful women come in all shapes. Youd have to be real closeminded to think otherwise.

Old 08-31-2009, 03:05 PM

52 posts, read 105,238 times
I think that healthy women are the best looking ones. Healthy and natural, either thin or curvy.
I would say that I have curves. My measurements are 36 HH - 24 - 4O. I weigh 11O lb.
I am all real though and I am healthy, and that's what matters to me.
I would look pretty icky if I was super thin, you know?
I wouldn't mind getting rid of the boobies though, lol.

But there are so many beautiful thin and slender women out there.
I think that thin looks great when it's natural. Not when you look like you're starving yourself.
I think that curvy looks great too, as long as it isn't sloppy or plastic looking. Gross.

Old 09-01-2009, 05:58 PM

815 posts, read 1,792,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiVE2SURF View Post
I think that healthy women are the best looking ones. Healthy and natural, either thin or curvy.
I would say that I have curves. My measurements are 36 HH - 24 - 4O. I weigh 11O lb.
I am all real though and I am healthy, and that's what matters to me.
I would look pretty icky if I was super thin, you know?
I wouldn't mind getting rid of the boobies though, lol.

But there are so many beautiful thin and slender women out there.
I think that thin looks great when it's natural. Not when you look like you're starving yourself.
I think that curvy looks great too, as long as it isn't sloppy or plastic looking. Gross.

@ the bolded.
Baby girl with those measurements Im sure you get harrased by us black men daily, and I would have more courtesy than that if I saw you walking down the street, but I would for sure do a double take. You must be pretty short though if you only weigh 110, its all good that just makes you more of a winner. But back on topic........... Um yeah, lol, curvy women all day everyday. Not really a breast man but I will take a female with a 24 inch waist and 40 inch hips over a skinny, waif looking runway model looking type woman any day of the week, month, year, millenium, or whatever, yall get the point

Old 09-01-2009, 09:43 PM

52 posts, read 105,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngMichaelJackson View Post
@ the bolded.
Baby girl with those measurements Im sure you get harrased by us black men daily, and I would have more courtesy than that if I saw you walking down the street, but I would for sure do a double take. You must be pretty short though if you only weigh 110, its all good that just makes you more of a winner. But back on topic........... Um yeah, lol, curvy women all day everyday. Not really a breast man but I will take a female with a 24 inch waist and 40 inch hips over a skinny, waif looking runway model looking type woman any day of the week, month, year, millenium, or whatever, yall get the point
Haha, yeah I'm short. I'm about 5'O on tip toes.
Like I said, I'm all natural and all healthy, and I think that is what counts.

Old 09-01-2009, 10:12 PM

11,850 posts, read 15,853,337 times
I'm glad this thread was not limited to single folks. My lovely brunette wife of 37 years was of the "curvy" type (a smaller chest and adequate hips) which I found very attractive as a young man. However, had she somehow become a "skinny Minnie" during our marriage, I would still love her.

Old 09-03-2009, 12:10 AM

48,519 posts, read 81,246,246 times
Tall ;long legged ;thinner women are more attrative IMO.

Old 09-04-2009, 01:01 AM

45 posts, read 65,639 times
Thin is sexy!!!!I mean anorexic is beautiful.There is something mysterious and alluring about a woman that flows with the wind,that draws you in with a look of undaunted resolution.A woman you can sweep up in your arms and yet be contolled by with just the touch of her hand.........Now thats beauty,thats a real woman.........

You have issues... r u serious??? its because of a**holes like u that women die from this aweful disease...
as for my opinion and from experience, men love women with confidence overall... and usually curvier, women r supposed to be!! we have hips for a reason... (child-bearing) breasts for a reason(breast feeding) etc etc

Old 09-04-2009, 04:14 PM

5,617 posts, read 13,420,881 times
I like a Pauline Nordin check her out type body. I love very muscular women. Lisa Bickles and Pauline Nordin are perfect!!! Rock hard big muscles with out that ugly steriod face!

Old 09-04-2009, 04:19 PM

382 posts, read 597,121 times
Being pretty has nothing to do with whether a person is thin or heavy. Contrary to popular belief and representation: Not all thin women are pretty or attractive, and not all heavy women are ugly or unattractive. Attractiveness is a subjective concept. I've found the most unattractive people in the world are the most picky or selective. Go figure...

Old 09-04-2009, 06:01 PM

3,225 posts, read 6,136,939 times
Hmm...I guess everyone has different tastes, eh? I'm a female, and I guess I'm what you'd call 'tall and thin'-so probably most would consider me unattractive. I would LOVE to have curves but no matter what I do, I just can't get them! I've always been thin with what I guess you could call 'an athletic build', small in the bust, long legs, a bit of a rump but not much in the way of hips...I guess it's just my genes and I'll have to live with it. I've come to accept myself for who I am and that's what matters...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty