Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 04:51 PM

2,296 posts, read 6,285,143 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docaholic View Post
Curvy, but proportional, Jay-Lo had too much bootay compared with tatas.
Maybe but the good news is she didn't starve herself to look like she does now..... she went on a *diet* and exercised!

The Dukan Diet a weight-loss phenomenon that turns women French | News.com.au

Last edited by picmod; 01-09-2014 at 04:49 PM..

Old 03-07-2011, 08:19 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,958,318 times
Blech. Too skinny.

She looked MUCH better here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sff8J...eature=related

and looked awesome with the short hair:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmQyP...eature=related

Old 03-07-2011, 09:47 PM

2,296 posts, read 6,285,143 times
J Lo is over 40, has kids.........part of her brand is the divalicious thing. Fat, 40 with kids? Not divalicious.

Old 03-08-2011, 03:59 PM

236 posts, read 860,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sweetkisses* View Post
Exaactlyy. Like I'm very slim and I cant help the fact that Im slim. Those women who binge give the naturally small women a bad name.
I do have a beautiful face so thats what saves me.
Seriously! A lot of people think it's easy to be thin, but it's not. I've been accused of having an eating disorder for years. No one's ever told me my weight was a problem until middle school, I thought my weight was completley normal.

Old 03-08-2011, 04:26 PM

1,031 posts, read 2,709,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandaPanda♥ View Post
Seriously! A lot of people think it's easy to be thin, but it's not. I've been accused of having an eating disorder for years. No one's ever told me my weight was a problem until middle school, I thought my weight was completley normal.
Exactly. O well after I have my kids I'll be all nice and filled out while the "thick" girls hit the gym every other day to make sure they don't look like a Beluga whale. ;-)

Old 03-09-2011, 07:18 AM

3,219 posts, read 7,082,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anberlin View Post
Really? What about those who were born skinny and are struggling with their weight? They're NOT starving or anything.
THANK YOU. I've been naturally thin my entire life. I eat whatever I want and am still very thin, even here in my early 30's. I hate my body and people don't understand that thin women can have body issues too. I do work out regularly so I'm toned and strong, but I don't like being accused of having an eating disorder just because of how I'm built. I also hate being told I'm "not a real women" or being called a "skinny b****". Someone at work called me this last week and couldn't understand why I found it offensive. I said it's no different than someone saying "fat b****" and she said no, because thin women don't have feelings about weight. Wow, the double standards.

Old 03-09-2011, 08:18 AM

168 posts, read 308,002 times
i prefer curves, but on the flip side. i love women. the hair styles, make up, no make up, the attention to detail, i love looking at women. most women have some feature that is fun to look at. maybe legs, eyes (oh the eyes), perfection of hair, well maintained legs, etc. women focus WAY too hard on themselves.

i have met beautiful women that, once i got to know them, were ugly due to personality. and vice versa. have some self esteem, we men notice it.

Old 03-09-2011, 08:47 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,958,318 times
Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes and ages. Queen Latifah is a beautiful woman, so is Kirstie Alley. One of the most beautiful women I have ever seen was probably close to 200 pounds. Just saw her for a brief moment at a gas station in Santa Barbara. Myself and my guy friends were all just speechless at how beautiful this obese woman was. They are great examples of overweight/obese women who are beautiful. Although a bit before my time, that Ally McBeal gal, Mia Farrow and Twiggy are examples of thin women who I dont find to me even remotely beautiful or attractive in any way. So beauty does NOT always come in a thin/fit package. Beauty does not discriminate.

Sexy on the other hand is totally different. Sexy does not come in large/overweight/obese package. Some may think so, but I do not. The beautiful/obese women I mentioned above ARE in FACT beautiful, but they are far from sexy. There is a difference.

Old 03-09-2011, 11:19 AM

174 posts, read 239,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes and ages. Queen Latifah is a beautiful woman, so is Kirstie Alley. One of the most beautiful women I have ever seen was probably close to 200 pounds. Just saw her for a brief moment at a gas station in Santa Barbara. Myself and my guy friends were all just speechless at how beautiful this obese woman was. They are great examples of overweight/obese women who are beautiful. Although a bit before my time, that Ally McBeal gal, Mia Farrow and Twiggy are examples of thin women who I dont find to me even remotely beautiful or attractive in any way. So beauty does NOT always come in a thin/fit package. Beauty does not discriminate.

Sexy on the other hand is totally different. Sexy does not come in large/overweight/obese package. Some may think so, but I do not. The beautiful/obese women I mentioned above ARE in FACT beautiful, but they are far from sexy. There is a difference.
Kirstie no, Queen Latifah YES! but I think shes les...

Agreed..Bleh-Ally McBeall, Mia Farrow and Twiggy

Old 03-09-2011, 11:37 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,658,013 times
The bigger, the better.

At least in terms of bust size.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty