Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 05:42 AM

6,434 posts, read 5,250,148 times

Advertisements

OW! OUCH! OWIE! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! To each his/her own but OW! OUCH! OWIE! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW!
How do you deal with kissing with those things in tongue and lips? I worry about you! OW! OUCH! OWIE! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! If your tongue gets ripped you'll never eat or speak normally again! OW! OUCH! OWIE! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2011, 07:11 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,625,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanwithnoname View Post
And then... there are people who disagree.
Absolutely ! The world would be a much duller place if we all the same opinions and tastes. Thank goodness for variety. To me though it looks awful as do tatoos. Different strokes for different people. I have been used enough as a pin cushion by Doctors for too many years and have no desire for more un-necessary pain or potential for infection.... If someone is coming at me with a needle it better be for medical reasons.

How about penis splitting/bi-section ? Another really appealing body modification which leaves me puzzled...

Old 07-20-2011, 07:15 AM

5,064 posts, read 15,897,830 times
Eeww! Ouch! No, it doesn't look good, period.

Old 07-20-2011, 09:18 AM

1,233 posts, read 2,825,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
Absolutely ! The world would be a much duller place if we all the same opinions and tastes. Thank goodness for variety. To me though it looks awful as do tatoos. Different strokes for different people. I have been used enough as a pin cushion by Doctors for too many years and have no desire for more un-necessary pain or potential for infection.... If someone is coming at me with a needle it better be for medical reasons.

How about penis splitting/bi-section ? Another really appealing body modification which leaves me puzzled...
Genital bisections (along with many modifications to the penis that end up exposing the urethra) make sex even more stimulating for men. Both sides end up being much larger than they were previously as one piece, so I guess it's more stimulating for women as well.

Old 07-20-2011, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emi__ View Post
Genital bisections (along with many modifications to the penis that end up exposing the urethra) make sex even more stimulating for men. Both sides end up being much larger than they were previously as one piece, so I guess it's more stimulating for women as well.

I would be appalled at the idea that any man would actually mutilate himself in that way . To me any kind of surgery ( including plastic surgery) should be for genuine medical reasons ( Including genuine psychological trauma due to disfigurement for example) not for plain and simple vanity.

I think I will pass on any man who is so shallow he thinks he can't satisfy a woman naturally. Anyone who bisects their penis to me is quite frankly sad and pathetic. It's their body and they can do whatever they want with it but it is more off putting to me than attractive.

Old 07-20-2011, 10:41 AM

1,054 posts, read 1,414,821 times
Quote:
"Another really appealing body modification..."
I'd say "Another really appalling body modification."

Old 07-20-2011, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amontillado View Post
I'd say "Another really appalling body modification."
I was being sarcastic !

Old 07-20-2011, 10:49 AM

19,706 posts, read 20,236,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emi__ View Post

I'm just picturing a hot dog overcooked in a microwave..Oh God...

Old 07-20-2011, 11:03 AM

1,817 posts, read 6,858,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
I'm just picturing a hot dog overcooked in a microwave..Oh God...

OMG eww I had to google it. Bad idea. ewwww worse than that overcooked weiner.

Old 07-20-2011, 11:08 AM

2,501 posts, read 3,648,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misplaced1 View Post
OMG eww I had to google it. Bad idea. ewwww worse than that overcooked weiner.
Can't be anywhere near as disgusting as "cheeseburger crotch!" Don't look it up!! It's revolting!! Someone posted a thread about it on another forum site and OMG! I thought I was gonna throw up!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty