Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 05:36 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,378,669 times

Advertisements

Yeah, this wouldn't attract a normal healthy man, only a pedophile. Sarcasm intended.

School Girl (Black/Red) Adult Costume - Costumes

Sexy Halloween Costumes Catholic School Girl Costume ML: bw859Bfy-M/L Costume Alibi

GetWhatChuWant Wholesale pricing on sexy ladies fashions : Catholic School Girl Outfit

Sassy School Girl Costume - Sexy School Girl Halloween Costumes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2011, 09:26 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,140,209 times
No kidding. Last time I checked, young girls weren't dressing like that to go to school.

I've worn similar outfits before for my guys (when I was in relationships), and not once did either of us ever get the 'pedophilia' vibe.

Old 07-27-2011, 09:49 AM

5,010 posts, read 10,686,308 times
I'm very disappointed in you guys. I would have thought that no clothes would have been preferable to any of these sexy outfits. Isn't that what you all are hoping for anyway?

Old 07-27-2011, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarlaJane View Post
I'm very disappointed in you guys. I would have thought that no clothes would have been preferable to any of these sexy outfits. Isn't that what you all are hoping for anyway?
It depends on what the guy likes

Old 07-27-2011, 01:06 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,686,307 times
I agree it's not indicative of pedophilia, but the "barely legal" aspect is pretty ooky to many people. Schoolgirls are at most 18. I understand the fantasy that conservatively dressed teenagers are naughty, easy little vixens, but I also understand why a lot of people think that's gross.

I'm one of the weird wives in that my husband has almost zero interest in my clothes. He likes the hippie goddess look with gauzy layers, he likes cleavage, and he likes skirts with nothing underneath. I asked him yesterday what his favorite thing is for women to wear. His answer: nothing, I like them naked.

Surprise!

Old 07-27-2011, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I agree it's not indicative of pedophilia, but the "barely legal" aspect is pretty ooky to many people. Schoolgirls are at most 18. I understand the fantasy that conservatively dressed teenagers are naughty, easy little vixens, but I also understand why a lot of people think that's gross.

I'm one of the weird wives in that my husband has almost zero interest in my clothes. He likes the hippie goddess look with gauzy layers, he likes cleavage, and he likes skirts with nothing underneath. I asked him yesterday what his favorite thing is for women to wear. His answer: nothing, I like them naked.

Surprise!
I never viewed schoolgirl outfits with the 'barely legal' mindset. To be honest, I view them much the same as I view french maid outfits, naughty nurse outfits, etc.- as sexified versions of otherwise non-sexy outfits that drive men wild. The element of near-pedophilia has never entered my mind.

Old 07-27-2011, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
I never viewed schoolgirl outfits with the 'barely legal' mindset. To be honest, I view them much the same as I view french maid outfits, naughty nurse outfits, etc.- as sexified versions of otherwise non-sexy outfits that drive men wild. The element of near-pedophilia has never entered my mind.
If you consider what drives those fantasies, it might make more sense.

French maid: The maid is so hot ... she wants to have sex with me!
Nurse: The nurse is so hot ... she wants to have sex with me!
Teacher: The teacher is so hot ... she wants to have sex with me!
Schoolgirl: The schoolgirl is so hot ... she wants to have sex with me!

Mary Janes, knee socks or ruffled anklets, lollipops, pigtails ... the forbidden fruit jailbait aspect never occurred to you?

Old 07-27-2011, 03:58 PM

Quote:
If you consider what drives those fantasies, it might make more sense.

French maid: The maid is so hot ... she wants to have sex with me!
Nurse: The nurse is so hot ... she wants to have sex with me!
Teacher: The teacher is so hot ... she wants to have sex with me!
Schoolgirl: The schoolgirl is so hot ... she wants to have sex with me!

Mary Janes, knee socks or ruffled anklets, lollipops, pigtails ... the forbidden fruit jailbait aspect never occurred to you?
No. I mean...I know it's there for some people to think about- the pedophilia aspect- but I don't think I'd be able to get into carrying out a fantasy if that were lingering in the back of my mind. I know that the 'jailbait' thing is what drives this fantasy for some people, but for others, it's most likely the fact that it's a revealing, sexy, and risque outfit that they love.

Then again, there are some women who go all out with the pigtails/ribbons, knee-high socks, lollipop, and other 'girly/teen' accessories when dressing in this particular type of outfit. I, on the other hand, don't 'girlify' this look to resemble a teen girl like these people might do.

Old 07-27-2011, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
No. I mean...I know it's there for some people to think about- the pedophilia aspect- but I don't think I'd be able to get into carrying out a fantasy if that were lingering in the back of my mind. I know that the 'jailbait' thing is what drives this fantasy for some people, but for others, it's most likely the fact that it's a revealing, sexy, and risque outfit that they love.

Then again, there are some women who go all out with the pigtails/ribbons, knee-high socks, lollipop, and other 'girly/teen' accessories when dressing in this particular type of outfit. I, on the other hand, don't 'girlify' this look to resemble a teen girl like these people might do.
OK, I see what you mean. I couldn't either. I don't do the Daddy thing. I'd be willing to be the hot secretary or librarian or nurse, but like I said earlier, he'd just be like, "Why are you dressed like that? Why are you dressed at all?" On the plus side, I don't need to budget for costumes.

Old 07-27-2011, 04:39 PM

Quote:
OK, I see what you mean. I couldn't either. I don't do the Daddy thing. I'd be willing to be the hot secretary or librarian or nurse, but like I said earlier, he'd just be like, "Why are you dressed like that? Why are you dressed at all?" On the plus side, I don't need to budget for costumes.
Yea, the daddy thing would be creepy. I could never be with someone who insisted that I wear a schoolgirl outfit to resemble a 14 year old girl. That would be a turn-off. However, wearing a schoolgirl outfit because it shows a lot of skin, and gets my guy turned on BECAUSE it shows skin, is fine with me.

One of my favorite looks to wear regularly is a white button-down shirt knotted up in the front (midriff-style). However, I wear it with jeans, and I don't girlify it so that I look like a teenager. I want to resemble a WOMAN, not a little girl. Imagine if I accessorized these shirts with pigtails, pink berrets, mary janes, and any other 'girly' items? I would be freaked out if people looked at me like I were a teen and started getting these types of 'fantasies'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty