U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2011, 08:23 PM

4,791 posts, read 12,897,884 times

Advertisements

90 to 95% of Women's Clothes are Ugly.... The other 5 to 10% I'd love to buy! When I go to stores I see lots of ugly dresses, skirts, tops, lingerie, & etc. But when the clothes are beautiful they are to die for! But women have such incredible variety in their clothes! Men have limited selection and often the same boring styles year after year. Like the Polo shirt looks always the same, so with the std suit and tie. Skirtsuits - such incredible variety!

And high end women's fashion is usually totally ugly! I have never seen Chanel clothes that I have liked! I see more lower end St John styles that are more practical and nice. Lot's of the fashions in Vogue are ugly and outrageous!

So what's your take on women's clothes?

But I'd rather wear women's clothes than men's!
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2011, 08:24 PM

26,346 posts, read 80,765,097 times
I wish women would wear dresses more often. Feminine and sexy, conservative and ladylike.

Old 07-24-2011, 08:25 PM

24,511 posts, read 34,130,468 times
Are you a man or a woman?

Old 07-24-2011, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
Are you a man or a woman?
Haven't you seen my profile? I'm just a straight man that loves to wear women's clothes! I have more women's clothes than men's! Because it just takes a few good men's clothes to have an adequate collection. Nice T shirts are cheap. Pants and shorts - good styles are all the same. Once you get good Polo's and work shirts you don't need more, as men's fashions hardly change. The std man's suit always looks the same! But womens skirt suit styles change a lot and sometimes are very beautiful! That's why I have over 120 skirt suits! And beautiful lingerie is so addicting... I have so many beautiful bras and panties... lots of Wacaol stuff too.

Old 07-24-2011, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
Haven't you seen my profile? I'm just a straight man that loves to wear women's clothes! I have more women's clothes than men's! Because it just takes a few good men's clothes to have an adequate collection. Nice T shirts are cheap. Pants and shorts - good styles are all the same. Once you get good Polo's and work shirts you don't need more, as men's fashions hardly change. The std man's suit always looks the same! But womens skirt suit styles change a lot and sometimes are very beautiful! That's why I have over 120 skirt suits! And beautiful lingerie is so addicting... I have so many beautiful bras and panties... lots of Wacaol stuff too.
Sorry, I typically don't look at people's profiles.

I'm a straight guy who wears only guys clothing (just making it clear before I proceed).

I'm attracted to girls in the WTB Clothing outfits: WTB: White Trash Beautiful clothing

Old 07-24-2011, 09:32 PM

72 posts, read 84,651 times
Jesse, I f**kin love you, but I am going further (gender reassignment). In the next life, I wanna be born into a society that accepts ppl like us who were not wired the same way as most.

Old 07-24-2011, 10:04 PM

As for being a woman, I wish I was born a beautiful woman. But I normally live a guy's life and do some "dude" things like bmx freestyle. I could never do a sex change because I wouldn't be "real." - No childbirth or vagina. And tg people face too much discrimination and a hard life. So I'll just be satisfied being a PT crossdresser.

If you get a sex change and still look like "a man in a dress" or have a man's voice then it isn't worth it!

Old 07-24-2011, 10:09 PM

16,438 posts, read 18,516,574 times
Women in the US no longer learn to sew and make their own clothes, so they are stuck with whatever China makes for them.

Old 07-24-2011, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Women in the US no longer learn to sew and make their own clothes, so they are stuck with whatever China makes for them.
You aren't stuck with China. Italy has some nice imports worth looking at.

Old 07-24-2011, 10:14 PM

16,438 posts, read 18,516,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
I wish women would wear dresses more often. Feminine and sexy, conservative and ladylike.
I with you on that one Charles, but don't hold your breath. American women are raised to be men and many are insulted to be called a lady. For that matter, I'd like to see American men dress a bit better too instead of looking like a bunch a beer swilling/dope smoking slobs with two digit IQs.

OK, I've offended enough people for today; off to work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty