Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 03:11 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,203,740 times

Advertisements

OR MAYBE it's more comfortable to not have clothing come up to your neck. It doesn't take much to show some cleavage. There would be less of it if we didn't have to wear bras that keep the galls "up there" but I'm guessing you'd have something to say about that too...lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2011, 03:37 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,953,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynwood View Post
Do women show cleavage because men think it is sexy? .
That depends on the woman. Some women do it because they love to have men look at them in a sexy way. Some women do it because it makes them feel better about themselves. Some do it simply as a fashion statement or personal sense of style. Side boobage is what I personally think is the best though.

I would not go so far as to call it trashy though like some poster here said. Trashy is the total package, not just showing boob. I once saw Salma Hayak showing a LOT of boob during brunch one week and she looked AMAZING!! Saw another chick showing a lot less boob who looked like a sterotypical trailer park Budweiser drinking, cigarette smoking, hair in curlers, walmart shopping, welfare living, dried up wrinkly elephant grey, straw haired, 38 year old NASCAR grandma and SHE looked trashy.

Trashyness is in the complete package, NOT just showing cleavage.

Old 08-16-2011, 03:57 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,303,705 times
Quote:
My theory is that women show cleavage, because they know the guys love it.
If the guys did not love it, the woman would not show it.
If guys thought it was gross, women would not show it.
Even if women thought it was beautiful or more comfortable to show it, if men did not enjoy it, women would cover up.

There's so much of it being shown these days that it is beginning to actually be a turn off.

I saw a beautiful-faced woman in an oversized men's long sleeve shirt which I found to be much sexier than a woman I also saw in a triangle top bathing suit (with her obvious breast implants hanging out the sides).

Old 08-16-2011, 04:02 PM

7,507 posts, read 4,398,602 times
I think there are a lot of factors. I personally would not show mine because I believe in modesty and it works better that way for me.

Old 08-16-2011, 04:05 PM

1,457 posts, read 2,027,746 times
Quote:
My theory is that women show cleavage, because they know the guys love it.
If the guys did not love it, the woman would not show it.
If guys thought it was gross, women would not show it.
Even if women thought it was beautiful or more comfortable to show it, if men did not enjoy it, women would cover up.

That cape seems to fit just fine Captain Obvious

Old 08-16-2011, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
There's so much of it being shown these days that it is beginning to actually be a turn off.

I saw a beautiful-faced woman in an oversized men's long sleeve shirt which I found to be much sexier than a woman I also saw in a triangle top bathing suit (with her obvious breast implants hanging out the sides).
man card revoked

Old 08-16-2011, 04:10 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,953,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPaul View Post
man card revoked
.....and replaced with a Fabulous gay guy card which has just been activated.

Old 08-16-2011, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Bwaaahahahahhhhaaaa

Old 08-16-2011, 04:19 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,303,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Nope. I just don't carry that youth/ idiot card anymore.

I miss (and remember) the days of graceful, natural, modest women.

It seems they have all but been replaced by phoney/plastic, tattooed, easy, immodest, clutsie, vulgar, pretend bisexual ones.

It seems the young males these days are too damn lazy to hunt and gather/chase.

They would prefer to be overweight, and sit around waiting for the above-type women to come without effort to sit in their laps.

There's no courting,anticipating, etc. anymore.

Back in the day, that type of lazy behavior was seen as the true definition of a girly man.

Last edited by picklejuice; 08-16-2011 at 04:51 PM..

Old 08-16-2011, 04:33 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,715,345 times
Every time I see cleavage I feel like I want to dip my hand into it.

Could it be a pathological condition
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty