Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 09:32 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,843,691 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
I have some young female relatives that are extremely overweight who have surgically "enhanced" their normally small cleavage.

There are a lot of chunks out there sporting fake ones.
Wow. That is horrible. Absolutely horrible. Instead of trying to improve their health through proper eating and exercise so they would look and feel better they opt for boob implants? That is beyond Toddlers and Tiara's mother stupid. I dont know if its more sad or stupid and equal amounts of both.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2011, 09:36 AM

992 posts, read 2,365,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
What I REALLY hate and find totally disgusting is when FAT women go all out and try to show that they have cleavage. Its like its one thing they think they have going for themselves physically. Im like "Um, sweetheart, you can try to over emphasize your cleavage all you want and think that you look sexy and are attracting guys, but in reality your obesity is turning them off. Salma Hayak cleavage = awesome. Fat chick cleavage = GROSS.

Oh, and another thing - I also think its gross and low class when women refer to their cleavage/breasts as "the girls". As in "Yeah, girlfriend, Im bringing the girls out tonight and hope to find me a man...." Instant gross out when I hear that.
I have to agree...I HATE the term, "the girls". And I'm a woman.

Honestly, I'm immune to cleavage because it's so abundant. I see it everywhere and I can ignore it. I have an acquaintance that ALWAYS shows her boobs and they are really gross. I can appreciate a woman with nice curves, but bumps, stretch marks (I have em too but they are covered), flab and hail damage need to stay locked up. Even my children will say, "gross" when they see a 250lb. woman with it all hanging out.

Old 08-18-2011, 09:44 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,773,477 times
I don't care what anybody says, this is sexy as hell to me.
Look at those things....whats not to wanna touch?
http://siliconefree.com/indexpics/karola.jpg (broken link)

Old 08-18-2011, 10:09 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,117,101 times
*vomit*

Old 08-18-2011, 05:36 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,773,477 times
Suck it up Amanda.
She's stacked!
Silicone-free

Old 08-18-2011, 05:41 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,117,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
Suck it up Amanda.
She's stacked!
Silicone-free
I'm so jealous...LOL

Old 08-18-2011, 06:34 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,615,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
I don't care what anybody says, this is sexy as hell to me.
Look at those things....whats not to wanna touch?
We should throw Lao inside her tank top

Old 08-18-2011, 07:01 PM

191 posts, read 180,202 times
I want good looks in my woman, but she also has to have a LOT more going for her. Because I know to look overseas for women wanting to become US citizens, I can take my pick of 1000's of young, beautiful ladies. I don't CARE that they want to divorce me after being here 5 years. There are more where the first one came from. :-)

Old 08-19-2011, 06:15 AM

1,118 posts, read 4,745,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboburnsy View Post
Apples: meet oranges...

Or maybe "Apples: meet irrelevant..."
It's quite relevant. Men focus on women's breasts because they view them as sexual. Read the original question on the thread title to refresh your memory. Some of the responses might help you as well. Just because it happens to be above the waist doesn't change it's sexual significance.
Since males do not have an equal counterpart to that, then the comparison is made to males below the waist.
Understand now, cupcake?

Old 08-19-2011, 07:09 AM

3,219 posts, read 7,061,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Thats all boys see and care to use.
LOL

Men just look and move on if there is nothing behind a good pair.

What do you say when you friends freak out on that?
I have to say I disagree with this, it seems most men don't care if there is anything or not upstairs as long as she looks good. Some of my male friends have told me they don't really like women who are smart or have something else going for them other than looking good. These are middle-aged men too, not 19 year old frat boys (often one can't tell the difference).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty