Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2011, 03:40 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,509,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Dang. Those are some big women there dude. For me, the maximum weight for an "average" woman would be like 150 pounds. Only way I'd consider someone who weighed more is if she was BOTH taller and super athletic. Like an ex girlfriend who was 5' 4" (not really tall) and probably around 160-165 but it was put together like she was a Boris Vallejo painting or how you see female comic book super heros drawn in comics. 500-1000 crunches she would do AFTER her workouts.

Yeah, really. I'm 6'2" 180. Far from a rail. I read an article that the average woman is 5'4" 160. Also keep in mind the average woman(and man alike) is overweight. No one at 5'4" should weigh 160. If she was my height, she'd probably weigh between 220 and 240.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2011, 06:41 PM

2,035 posts, read 3,350,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganusn View Post

All I know is that I like plump, soft women with big hips. Lol.
Yes, youre in the minority - but thankfully, there ARE quite a few guys out there that agree with you.

Old 11-01-2011, 07:09 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybean50 View Post
Yes, youre in the minority - but thankfully, there ARE quite a few guys out there that agree with you.
I don't know about that...I think this is a good time for a Pulp Fiction quote:

Fabienne: No. Pot bellies make a man look either oafish, or like a gorilla. But on a woman, a pot belly is very sexy. The rest of you is normal. Normal face, normal legs, normal hips, normal ass, but with a big, perfectly round pot belly. If I had one, I'd wear a tee-shirt two sizes too small to accentuate it.
Butch: You think guys would find that attractive?
Fabienne: I don't give a damn what men find attractive. It's unfortunate what we find pleasing to the touch and pleasing to the eye is seldom the same.

I'm thin but a little soft in the belly and a friend with young kids and I were talking about how men go crazy for it. While she was ashamed of the leftover flab from pregnancy, he loved her soft middle and said it was just so feminine. And I've had boyfriends who couldn't keep their hands off of it, especially if I was sporting a bit of a food baby.

So even though a flat tummy, perhaps with a hint of ab definition is hot and sexy to look at, it's not always the preferred tactile experience.

Last edited by UnexpectedError; 11-01-2011 at 08:01 PM.. Reason: grammar

Old 11-01-2011, 09:00 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,810,825 times
Curvy to me is having a pronounced breast, hips and booty with a cinch waist...the perfect example is Amber Rose.

Old 11-01-2011, 10:21 PM

155 posts, read 252,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetchas View Post
Curvy to me is having a pronounced breast, hips and booty with a cinch waist...the perfect example is Amber Rose.
Amber Rose. You are absolutely correct. What a beautiful and sexy girl she is.

Old 11-02-2011, 04:02 AM

1,349 posts, read 663,707 times
Why aren't there any threads discussing men's physical beauty?

I feel anorexic and unnattractive, reading you all.

Old 11-02-2011, 05:56 AM

5,198 posts, read 5,277,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personne View Post

Please feel free to start a thread of your own.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:17 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,697,277 times
Quote:

There are at least seven threads on the front page right now about men and their looks. (I see different things than you do, so you may see more.)

Old 11-02-2011, 11:47 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:

Most beautiful male in the world.

Knock yourself out.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:21 PM

2,035 posts, read 3,350,353 times
Quote:

Try really hard not to let anything or anyone make you feel unattractive.

There is always someone better looking out there, and always someone not as attractive as you are.

Everyone has different tastes in beauty - remember that!! CD is not the expert place on what rules in the beauty world you know

(it's the Internet - everyone can be ANYthing they want to be - true or not)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty