Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 07:39 PM

4,475 posts, read 6,682,080 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by asitshouldbe View Post
Sort shorts were in style for a very long time and older people do not always follow trends, they wear what they have. Also, extremely long shorts DO NOT look good either, I like it mid thigh, thats perfect. A man's thigh, is a great view, don't cover them up!
Perfect.

Too long.

Too short, but... hello there. POW!
I see no probs with a guy wearing the shorts in the bottom pic as long as he has on underwear. Whats with pics of guys wearing gym shorts looking like theyre sportin a woody? I dont know anyone that walks around like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2011, 03:10 AM
miu

17,766 posts, read 40,152,606 times
Being almost 53 years old, I prefer shorter shorts on my men than is currently the fashion, as long as they have good looking legs. I really don't care for the baggy longer shorts on any guy, it makes their torso look too long, so their body ill-proportioned.

I also think that on most women, low rider jeans makes them look long torso-ed which is ugly to me. And I hate the way the pockets on the back of their jeans are then over the lower part of their ass. I like to dress to enhance my long legs. People should try to dress so that they look as if their body was well proportioned or a little long legged if they have attractive legs.

Old 11-16-2011, 05:28 AM

14,129 posts, read 31,238,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
Well, i dont want to see guys with pants down to their knees, interracial couples, old women with see through tops, or young girls with 5 lbs of metal in their faces but society says i have to learn to deal with it.
Interracial couples? Do people care about that anymore? You must be ancient.

Old 11-16-2011, 07:54 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
Yeah, thanks for bringing that glowing tidbit into a discussion about guys in shorts.

Old 11-16-2011, 08:16 AM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
Well a lot of the posts that i see from girls are saying "eww thigh/leg hair". I dont see any posts that say "eww penis hanging out of your shorts". I dont know where you frequent but i have yet to see any "anatomy lessons". Besides, shouldnt you be old enough to realize that men have a penis and it not be a big deal anymore? Oh, you dont want to see it. Well, i dont want to see guys with pants down to their knees, interracial couples, old women with see through tops, or young girls with 5 lbs of metal in their faces but society says i have to learn to deal with it.
Yeah really, I agree with this post a billion percent.

I don't why Americans get so upset if the even see a hint of the male penis. Unbelievable. Were men, this is what we have.

and I too have yet to see male anatomy here in Brooklyn either, I would like too LOL, but I haven't......

I don't want to see fat girls with leggins and fat belly's, it turns my stomach.

I don't want to see anybody face pierced either.....

Old 11-16-2011, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
Interracial couples? Do people care about that anymore? You must be ancient.
Yes some people do. Theyre called "morals". Thats a topic for another thread though.

Old 11-17-2011, 07:44 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,157,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I don't why Americans get so upset if the even see a hint of the male penis. Unbelievable. Were men, this is what we have..
The problem, (hi nightcrawler!), is with short shorts it can be more than just a hint. There's a time and place to open up that jar of Planters and walking around town ain't one of them.

Old 11-18-2011, 08:06 AM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
The problem, (hi nightcrawler!), is with short shorts it can be more than just a hint. There's a time and place to open up that jar of Planters and walking around town ain't one of them.

This is true !!

Old 11-18-2011, 09:50 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,708,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
When I'm cycling I often pass older guys wearing athletic shorts that end just below their butt cheeks (think 80s Dolphin shorts). Is this some kind of reaction against the longer shorts younger guys normally wear or have they just not bought anything new in the past 20 years? They look kind of ridiculous.
Dude, tell me about it. I'm so with you on this one. What annoys me more is the camel toe on bastards going to spinning class. We all understand they are going through a mid-life crisis and trying to relive their lost youth, but please

Old 11-18-2011, 06:55 PM

where do you guys live that men have never heard of underwear? because thats the only way youre going to ever see testicles dropping out of shorts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty