Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 11:33 AM

5 posts, read 10,796 times

Advertisements

Where I live the way most women dress is pretty awful IMO. They all seem to fall into one of three categories. The annoying sassy women category, usually wearing jeans way to tight for them, a tank top, hoop earrings, and hair that looks wet like she just got out the shower.

Than You have women who look like they don't even care, usually wearing ratty looking T-shirts, Jeans, scrunchy, and old tennis shoes.

And finally the women who are desperately trying to hold on, usually wearing something they no longer have any business wearing. Lots of delusional women who don't realize they don't have the body for or are way to old to wear. Lots of muffin tops, lots of spandex pants where you can actually see way to much of their cottage cheese butts, and tops cut way to low showing off their leathery and freckled up chest.

A lot of the Asian women I see though have a very good fashion sense. They wear clothes that fit, clothes that are appropriate for they age, their hair/makeup is always perfect, and they are dress very feminine. I like that the most because you don't see many women these days dressing like women, Asian women are the only ones who really wear dresses these day.

This is how I like them dressed...
Moderator cut: images removed

Last edited by Yac; 01-09-2014 at 04:57 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2011, 11:37 AM

221 posts, read 594,390 times
Garter belts.

Old 11-20-2011, 11:47 AM

4,471 posts, read 9,806,604 times
You do realize in only one of those pictures can you actually see what someone is wearing. The rest are all pictures of their boobs mostly...

Old 11-20-2011, 11:58 AM

9,394 posts, read 15,649,766 times
If a girl looks good in a t-shirt and jeans or, even more difficult, sweatshirt and/or sweatpants, she's golden for me. Yeah I guess I like it when girls dress up or dress sexy (miniskirts with tight tops) but there's something about a woman who looks good in casual clothing that just gets me going.

Old 11-20-2011, 12:00 PM

994 posts, read 1,677,680 times
Anything gothic <3

Old 11-20-2011, 12:01 PM

530 posts, read 775,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiogirl22 View Post
You do realize in only one of those pictures can you actually see what someone is wearing. The rest are all pictures of their boobs mostly...
Exactly! The op obviously has a good fashion sense!

Less is better. Well, that could really depend though.

Old 11-20-2011, 01:24 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,131,558 times
the second to last looks fine to me body wise, but her face has got to go...Seriously though, it's not much about how someone dressess, but more about how they look. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want a hot chick who dressess like a lump..Style is important. I guess what I mean is I don't care about dressess or whatnot on a girl. I like the sporty look. But they have to have an athletic body to go with it. I guess since I played so many sports throughout my life, I was around female athletes. There's nothing sexier than a girl who can just wear sweats. Put their hair in a pony tail, and still be hot. All the makeup, highheals, whatever doesn't matter too much to me. You can dress an ugly or chunky-fat girl up to the nines and their still going to be ugly and chunky/fat...

I'll go athletic. Nothing sexier than a girl with a toned body, legs, etc. I don't mean a six pack either. That's gross...Just athletic. No muscle chicks either. If I liked someone with muscles, I'd date a man..

Last edited by supermanpansy; 11-20-2011 at 01:50 PM..

Old 11-20-2011, 01:29 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,228,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiogirl22 View Post

Really. And the one you can, the second to last, looks like an absolute skank.

Old 11-20-2011, 01:32 PM

10,168 posts, read 20,713,889 times
Nothing sexier than an attractive woman in a nice knee-length sun dress on a warm summer day.

Old 11-20-2011, 01:33 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,939,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
Really. And the one you can, the second to last, looks like an absolute skank.
well I prefer my women dressed in there birthday suit and nothing more.

I kid I kid. Doesn't bother me how she dresses, so long as its for the occasion or casual when nothing important is happening
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty