Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 03:05 AM

2,117 posts, read 5,368,817 times

Advertisements

Wow, yeah. I really like all of them, especially... er, well.. all of them. Hah. Ok, if I had to choose - the first one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2012, 07:49 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,399,244 times

Old 01-04-2012, 01:02 PM

19,709 posts, read 20,240,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife
zzzzzzz
My bad.

Go 'head girl, do your thing.

Old 01-05-2012, 06:29 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,697,277 times
I like this thread. D217, the one with the obelisk is my favorite.

Old 01-05-2012, 01:42 PM

228 posts, read 500,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommodonahue View Post
Yeah, in fact I did. Six months of heavy squats...
Time for new pants and shirts that fit, unless you're audtioning as Ricky Martin's stunt double.

Old 01-05-2012, 02:37 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,717,817 times
I love my W31 pants and am at my trimmest self ever

I had plans of putting on muscle but have dropped it, simply going to tone and get sturdier with smaller weights, even when squatting.

Anyone seen MI4? Tom Cruise and the other dude wear amazing suits and both of them are super trim, not bulky at all. That's sort of how my body state is right now. I'm buying up 36 SRT suits and making them smaller with a local tailor for the trim suit look.

Old 01-12-2012, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzleman View Post
There must be another word for it when a dude has antlers....
Holy $hit!

Holy effing $hitho!

You folks won't believe what happened today.

Two men sat opposite each other and rode a one hour train.

Who was in front of me? The one and ONLY dazzle freaking man! I just can't believe it. I was so engrossed in my headphones and computer that he just DM'ed me, "Well, I was the dude sitting right opposite you"

Old 01-12-2012, 09:40 PM

6,981 posts, read 10,948,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Holy $hit!

Holy effing $hitho!

You folks won't believe what happened today.

Two men sat opposite each other and rode a one hour train.

Who was in front of me? The one and ONLY dazzle freaking man! I just can't believe it. I was so engrossed in my headphones and computer that he just DM'ed me, "Well, I was the dude sitting right opposite you"

Haha, it's pretty funny. I should have interrupted you, but you were so into your computer and whatever you were reading. I tried to see if you were on CD, but you weren't. At one point, you started laughing at what you were reading.

Old 01-12-2012, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzleman View Post
Haha, it's pretty funny. I should have interrupted you, but you were so into your computer and whatever you were reading. I tried to see if you were on CD, but you weren't. At one point, you started laughing at what you were reading.
Somebody sent me clips from the movie "burn after reading" from youtube. Freaking hilarious. I did notice your suit and tie, interesting combo.

It's crazy, you know. How often does one run into a fellow C-D poster, that too on a random hit. Astonishing

Old 01-12-2012, 10:25 PM

10,914 posts, read 31,397,852 times
LOL...now that is funny, running into someone from the forum, especially a general one, although I have stealthily ridden the New Haven Line train a few times since the start of the year (cars had to be serviced in Larchmont and Greenwich). Then again, it's probably safer for a mod to avoid detection...which is why I sometimes keep my sunglasses on when on the train. Well, not really to avoid detection from fellow C-Ders, but sometimes I do keep on sunglasses on the train, partly because I don't want to lose whatever glasses I have on, since I am usually in the car, not on the train. I guess that speaks to some personal stylistic element, so that I am not too far off-topic.

City-Data Terms of Service
City-Data FAQs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty